Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Christmas cheer appear!!

+8
almostgothic
widowan
kitti
Lioned
jassi
frencheuropean
tanszi
fred
12 posters

Go down

Let the Christmas cheer appear!! Empty Let the Christmas cheer appear!!

Post  fred Wed 18 Dec - 14:12

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Let the Christmas cheer appear!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Let the Christmas cheer appear!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Let the Christmas cheer appear!! Empty Re: Let the Christmas cheer appear!!

Post  kitti Wed 18 Dec - 14:14

There are only two people to blame for this...well three.

The case has turned into a bloody farce and Deadwood had a chance to change this..
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Let the Christmas cheer appear!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Let the Christmas cheer appear!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 18 Dec - 14:22

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 18 Dec - 14:32

where did that photo come from, K is wearing the green and yellow wristbands so its after Madeleiene disappeared. just asking
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 18 Dec - 14:36

Voucherdigg - The Sequel.  Let the Christmas cheer appear!! 272645 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Wed 18 Dec - 14:40

I wonder who could say :"‘Don't judge us for what happened backstage."? The same who say:"Do judge us for what happens on the stage"?
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 18 Dec - 15:11

tanszi wrote:where did that photo come from, K is wearing the green and yellow wristbands so its after Madeleiene disappeared.  just asking

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/GERRY_KATE_MCCANN.htm

It was taken in June 2011 but has only been published recently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Wed 18 Dec - 15:29

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
tanszi wrote:where did that photo come from, K is wearing the green and yellow wristbands so its after Madeleiene disappeared.  just asking

Either she has a good make-up artist to make her look haggard as and when required, or she has deteriorated markedly in the last 2 years.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 18 Dec - 15:31

I go for the make-up artist option - that person certainly must have worked overtime to achieve the Crimewatch scarecrow look.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 18 Dec - 15:54

Its sick.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 18 Dec - 16:02

Currently the "Best Rated" comment on the DM article reads: "It actually made me lol ! Sorry !" It has been 'green arrowed' 503.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 18 Dec - 16:12

Amsterdam book signing I think....don't they look happy, prob thinking about all that dosh.

I can't see the 500 plus rating.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 18 Dec - 16:17

kitti wrote:Amsterdam book signing I think....don't they look happy, prob thinking about all that dosh.

I can't see the 500 plus rating.

Currently it stands at "502" (under the heading "Best Rated").
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Wed 18 Dec - 16:44

Gerry looks particularly young and happy. Can this be an old photo - from when they visited pre abduction - and someone photo shopped in the wrist bands? If not it is very smiley. They had the bewk being published and the Murdoch empire on side, ready to force Cameron's hand - but wow.

People do smile after something has happened to their family, but his face looks so unlined this hardly seems like it could be the same haggard man we saw at the memorial. I didn't know you could go from a face haggard and lined with grief to smooth skin - maybe he's had work done.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 18 Dec - 16:47

The official story (so it must be true!) is that it was taken in 2011.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 18 Dec - 17:32

This article first appeared in the Birmingham Mail, who said they had contacted the club.
Which begs the question - who contacted the Birmingham Mail?

It's a storm in an oft-supped teacup.
So oft-supped that it's no big deal anymore.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 18 Dec - 19:35

There has been another case like this recently, forget who now, but wrists were slapped big style.

I'm starting to think its a ploy to keep Madeleine in the news - that someone is making it worthwhile for someone else to get Madeleine's name back onto the front pages. After all, its publicity.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 18 Dec - 20:21

LJC wrote:There has been another case like this recently, forget who now, but wrists were slapped big style.

I'm starting to think its a ploy to keep Madeleine in the news - that someone is making it worthwhile for someone else to get Madeleine's name back onto the front pages.  After all, its publicity.

I saw some "chatter" on Twitter earlier today suggesting much the same, that it could have been a staged event. What's that old saying? Something about 'there's no such thing as bad publicity, there's only publicity'.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Wed 18 Dec - 20:41

kitti wrote:There are only two people to blame for this...well three.

The case has turned into a bloody farce and Deadwood had a chance to change this..
Yep.
(but I still think these all are just made up stories, as usual. Nobody is feeding the silly tabloids, except mccann and their trolls---find a story..sell it...or produce one, if non to find. For them is: 'poor mccann until we die' 'our Gods..our heroes' 'kate and gerry we love' ---trolls. Sheesh.)

Last edited by weissnicht on Thu 19 Dec - 6:11; edited 2 times in total
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 18 Dec - 22:17

LJC wrote:There has been another case like this recently, forget who now, but wrists were slapped big style.

I'm starting to think its a ploy to keep Madeleine in the news - that someone is making it worthwhile for someone else to get Madeleine's name back onto the front pages.  After all, its publicity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2502618/Prison-officer-sacked-disciplined-drunken-night-wearing_we-Madeleine-McCann-T-shirts.html

Was that the previous silly story?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Dec - 8:57

interested wrote:

I saw some "chatter" on Twitter earlier today suggesting much the same, that it could have been a staged event.  What's that old saying?  Something about 'there's no such thing as bad publicity, there's only publicity'.

See earlier post. Voucherdigg all over again. So transparent. :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 19 Dec - 15:34

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2502618/Prison-officer-sacked-disciplined-drunken-night-wearing_we-Madeleine-McCann-T-shirts.html

Yes, thanks, that's the one. And historically I think an MP was it? Few years back it was, but I definitely remember someone who went to a party I think.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 19 Dec - 15:56

LJC wrote:

Yes, thanks, that's the one.  And historically I think an MP was it?  Few years back it was, but I definitely remember someone who went to a party I think.

This one?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1110727/Tory-activist-expelled-party-dressing-Madeleine-McCann-New-Years-bash.html
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down