Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britains Euroscepticism blamed for EU loss of 3a's rating

3 posters

Go down

Britains Euroscepticism blamed for EU loss of 3a's rating Empty Britains Euroscepticism blamed for EU loss of 3a's rating

Post  Panda Sat 21 Dec - 7:19

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/10530030/Britains-euroscepticism-is-a-major-factor-in-EUs-loss-of-triple-A-rating-says-SandP.html

Of course, it has nothing to do with all the major EU Countries fighting for survival, or the ECB lending so much money that there is a great danger that some of the beneficiaries will renege on the loan.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Britains Euroscepticism blamed for EU loss of 3a's rating Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Britains Euroscepticism blamed for EU loss of 3a's rating Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Britains Euroscepticism blamed for EU loss of 3a's rating Empty Re: Britains Euroscepticism blamed for EU loss of 3a's rating

Post  fuzeta Sat 21 Dec - 16:34

Well of course it has to be our fault!!!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
Britains Euroscepticism blamed for EU loss of 3a's rating Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Britains Euroscepticism blamed for EU loss of 3a's rating Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Britains Euroscepticism blamed for EU loss of 3a's rating Empty Re: Britains Euroscepticism blamed for EU loss of 3a's rating

Post  malena stool Sat 21 Dec - 20:16

The answer is I'm afraid too simple and straight forward for the spineless corrupt deviants who pass themselves off as British Politicians to:-

Tell the scrofulous Euro Parliament to spin on it!

But that would take someone who walks upright to do... Someone with Gonads. We have been blessed with 700 or so gastropods who are more at home practicing paedophilia or shady accounting techniques rather than representing the interest of the British Electorate....

Last edited by malena stool on Sat 21 Dec - 20:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct typo)
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 21 Dec - 20:17

fuzeta wrote:Well of course it has to be our fault!!!

Hi Fuzeta, if Cameron wasn't such a wimp he would have stood more chance of re-election had he arranged a Referendum before the next Election. There are at least 6 Countries in the EU facing bankruptcy and this is the first test of the Euro ...what happens next???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 21 Dec - 20:26

malena stool wrote:The answer is I'm afraid to simple and straight forward for the spineless corrupt deviants who pass themselves off as British Politicians to:-

But that would take someone who walks upright to do... Someone with Gonads. We have been blessed with 700 or so gastropods who are more at home practicing paedophilia or shady accounting techniques rather than representing the interest of the British Electorate....

I think Cameron will be seen as the tomorrow PM , every major decision he puts off until after the next Election , what kind of leadership is that?? What really p***ed me off was seeing him have lunch with the Soldiers in Afghanistan , I'm one of you boys....yet made no move when a young soldier had just been given a life sentence for killing a wounded enemy , ignoring the pleas of the Soldiers Wife that he was no killer.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 21 Dec - 20:41

Malena, I would put it up for them to spin on it. You are right they are all too bloody spineless to do anything. It is simple enough to me. Get out of the EU, close the door NOW on immigration. British public would be over the moon. Yes once leave the EU, it would all be difficult to start but not as difficult as they make out. It is the bankers who it would be difficult for and of course they would reflect that back to us. We would survive it though and come out much stronger without the EU leeches on our backs
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 21 Dec - 21:27

Panda wrote:
malena stool wrote:The answer is I'm afraid to simple and straight forward for the spineless corrupt deviants who pass themselves off as British Politicians to:-

I think Cameron will be seen as the tomorrow PM , every major decision he puts off until after the next Election , what kind of leadership is that?? What really p***ed me off was seeing him have lunch with the Soldiers in Afghanistan , I'm one of you boys....yet made no move when a young soldier had just been given a life sentence for killing a wounded  enemy , ignoring the pleas of the Soldiers Wife that he was no killer.

No Politician should be allowed to lead his country unless he has served in one of the armed services. Cameron nor any other of the party leaders can have the slightest idea of the needs of the electorate, the true value of money or the rising cost of living, certainly not what it is like to go to war. Yet politicians of Churchill's, Callaghan's and Attlee's stature did and the electorate was certainly more united behind them.

Nowadays they are far too busy watering down the ethnicity of the nation, filling their pockets and allowing wealthy foreign nationals to enter our country and even sit in our parliament as long as they pay the required price, sooner than fulfill their election mandate.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 21 Dec - 21:34

fuzeta wrote:Malena, I would put it up for them to spin on it.  You are right they are all too bloody spineless to do anything. It is simple enough to me. Get out of the EU, close the door NOW on immigration. British public would be over the moon. Yes once leave the EU,  it would all be difficult to start but not as difficult as they make out.  It is the bankers who it would be difficult for and of course they would reflect that back to us.  We would survive it though and come out much stronger without the EU leeches on our backs

I would think the populations of other countries feel the same, fuzeta. The only winners in this hell hole United States of Europe are the politicians, industrialists and bankers. It's time for these chinless thieves to return this country to the people who built it, not continue to sell it off to their rent boy and paedo buddies.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 21 Dec - 22:09

malena stool wrote:
fuzeta wrote:Malena, I would put it up for them to spin on it.  You are right they are all too bloody spineless to do anything. It is simple enough to me. Get out of the EU, close the door NOW on immigration. British public would be over the moon. Yes once leave the EU,  it would all be difficult to start but not as difficult as they make out.  It is the bankers who it would be difficult for and of course they would reflect that back to us.  We would survive it though and come out much stronger without the EU leeches on our backs

I would think the populations of other countries feel the same, fuzeta. The only winners in this hell hole United States of Europe are the politicians, industrialists and bankers. It's time for these chinless thieves to return this country to the people who built it, not continue to sell it off to their rent boy and paedo buddies.

Perfectly put Malena. I am going to vote for you for Prime Minister Make me your Home Secretary and we would have it made.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down