Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday's Child by Dr. Martin Roberts - mccannfiles.com

4 posters

Go down

Monday's Child by Dr. Martin Roberts - mccannfiles.com Empty Monday's Child by Dr. Martin Roberts - mccannfiles.com

Post  interested Tue 11 Feb - 1:22

"Monday's Child" by Dr. Martin Roberts is available at www.mccannfiles.com (scroll down under "Latest News")
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Monday's Child by Dr. Martin Roberts - mccannfiles.com Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Monday's Child by Dr. Martin Roberts - mccannfiles.com Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Monday's Child by Dr. Martin Roberts - mccannfiles.com Empty Re: Monday's Child by Dr. Martin Roberts - mccannfiles.com

Post  frencheuropean Tue 11 Feb - 9:06

Merci interested.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

(nice plate at the top)

Monday's Child

EXCLUSIVE to mccannfiles.com

By Dr Martin Roberts
10 February 2014

MONDAY'S CHILD

According to her parents Madeleine McCann disappeared sometime between 9.15 and 10.00 p.m. on Thursday night, May 3, 2007, having last been seen by her father within the hour.

If that's where the story begins, then why should the parents and their holiday-making friends have made false statements in relation to each of the four preceding days (Monday – Thursday)?

Monday's lie gives time and place:

Monday morning, April 30th

Kate McCann (6.9.2007): 'When asked, she said that the cleaning, which was provided by the resort, took place on Monday and Wednesday.

'The window in the deponent's bedroom was closed and she knows they use the shutters, even because Gerry broke them and they were repaired on the Monday.'

Kate McCann (2011): 'On Tuesday 1 May, after my tennis lesson, two maintenance workers came to have a look at our washing machine, which I couldn't get to operate. Gerry had also managed to break the window shutter mechanism in our bedroom shortly after we'd arrived, in spite of the sign asking guests to be gentle with it. What can I say? It's the Gerry touch . . . The two men looked at the washing machine first. Once they'd established that the problem was something simple – not quite as simple as me not having pressed the 'on' button, but not much more complicated than that – I went to meet Gerry, whose lesson had started at ten-fifteen, leaving them to fix the shutter.'

Tuesday's lie - a pictured face:

Kate McCann (2011): 'During Gerry's tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis session... I ran back to our apartment for my camera to record the occasion. One of my photographs is known around the world now: a smiling Madeleine clutching armfuls of tennis balls.'

Rachael Oldfield (Rogatory interview):

1578 "The third of May, are you able to summarise the days activities"?
Reply "Yeah, ...I think Diane might have been there as well, remember chatting to Kate cos we were talking about schools and that sort of thing, erm and holidays, erm and then I think it must have been at about ten thirty, Madeleine and Ella and their sort of group came to have a tennis lesson as part of their crèche activities, erm and Kate didn't have her camera and Jane was there then as well and Jane took some photos of both Madeleine and Ella, that's one, that poster of Madeleine with the tennis balls, that sort of pictures".
1578 "That was taken on the"?
Reply "Yeah that was that morning."
1578 "Thursday"?
Reply "Yeah, erm so we sort of watched them have their tennis lesson, erm and there were a few other parents there, sort of taking photos and that sort of thing."

Wednesday's lie is another game:

Jane Tanner (Rogatory interview):

4078 "Okay. And can you remember what happened then for the rest of the day from your point of view?"
Reply "No. Err the Wednesday, err again I think it would have just been a, Evie would have had a sleep and just round the pool or in the, each other apartments, until, until high tea but I think Ella, and Ella would have, Ella went to err, Ella went to the err the kids club. Actually that morning was the morning Ella and Madeleine had the tennis lesson I think on the Wednesday. You've got the picture of..."

There was only one mini-tennis session scheduled for Madeleine's play group – on the Monday morning (10.00 – 11.00 a.m.).

Thursday's lie, a crying shame:

Kate McCann (2011): 'Why didn't you come when Sean and I cried last night?' (a question attributed to Madeleine).

Kate McCann (6.9.2007): 'Thursday, during breakfast, Madeleine said to both of them that she had been crying and that nobody had come to her room' (a statement attributed to Madeleine).

Kate McCann (4.5.2007): 'She reports only one episode where, on the morning of Thursday the 3rd, Madeleine asked the witness why she had not come to look in the bedroom when the twins were crying.'

Gerry McCann (4.5.2007): 'on the morning of May 3rd, MADELEINE asked her father, GERALD, why he had not come into her bedroom when the twins were crying.'

Gerry McCann (10.5.2007): 'When they were having breakfast, MADELEINE addressed her mother and asked her "why didn't you come last night when SEAN and I were crying?"'

Monday's child was fair of face,
Tuesday's child full of grace,
Wednesday's child was full of woe,
Thursday's child had far to go.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :
Monday's Child by Dr. Martin Roberts - mccannfiles.com Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Monday's Child by Dr. Martin Roberts - mccannfiles.com Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Monday's Child by Dr. Martin Roberts - mccannfiles.com Empty Re: Monday's Child by Dr. Martin Roberts - mccannfiles.com

Post  Panda Tue 11 Feb - 14:55

Hi all,justpoppedin,nothingofnotetoreport......when arethy going to set a trial date.

Out of euros,

Panda

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Wed 12 Feb - 12:08

Monday's Child by Dr. Martin Roberts - mccannfiles.com 306321 hope you are having better weather than we are. The next trial date is unknown - probably in the next century.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 12 Feb - 13:21

keepingmum wrote:Monday's Child by Dr. Martin Roberts - mccannfiles.com 306321 hope you are having better weather than we are.  The next trial date is unknown - probably in the next century.

Hi keepingmum, a bit chilly for a few days but warm again now I have to go home tomorrow. The floods are
dreadful and I feel so so sorry for those affected.

As for the Trial I have a Sneaky feeling it is deliberately being held up until Redwood completes his investigastion and 2 burglars are arrested!!!!!! If they say they sold Madeleine the McCanns win and kate writes another two books to make a few bob to pay for Super Detectives to carry on the search. I don`t know abut you , but I don.t think I could stomach much more of this case. Monday's Child by Dr. Martin Roberts - mccannfiles.com 782309 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Wed 12 Feb - 15:44

Apparently the trial is delayed for normal reasons, like others.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down