Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marta Del Castillo Casanueva

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Marta Del Castillo Casanueva Empty Marta Del Castillo Casanueva

Post  Susan Mon 9 Feb - 20:19

Marta Del Castillo Casanueva Index_i000054

17 YEAR-OLD MARTA DEL CASTILLO CASANUEVA DISAPPEARED FROM HER HOME IN SEVILLA (NEAR TO SANTA JUSTA RAILWAY STATION) ON 24 JANUARY 2009.

From the Diario De Sevilla

THE POLICE THINK THAT MARTA WENT UP TO HER HOME SHORTLY BEFORE SHE DISAPPEARED

The teenager went up to the apartment and connected to the internel before returning back down to the front door of the building, where she could have been waiting for someone. The modem connected to her laptop was switched on when here parents returned home.

The police believe that Marta del Castillo Casanueva arrived and went up to her apartment and connected to the internet at around 9:30 on the night of Saturday 24 January, shortly before her disappearance. Although they can't confirm that the modem was operational, they know that her computer was running when Marta's parents returned home at about 10:40pm.

What Marta did between 9:30 and 10pm on that Saturday night is crucial to the investigation so the laptop computer is being analyzed to obtain this information. The police are searching the chat-rooms and social networks that were used by Marta to try to establish whether the teenager had arranged to meet someone in the doorway to her building shortly before 10pm.

It appears that the youngster returned at Flat No 3, Calle Argantonio, in the district of Tartessos, shortly before 9:30pm. Marta had left home at around 5pm to go to Triana with some friends and one of them gave her a lift home on his scooter, dropping her off just 25 metres from the front door.

It is obvious that she arrived at her building because a neighbour, Encarnación, met her there at around 9:30pm. Marta opened the door and they exchanged a few words. Encarnación got the impression that Marta was waiting there because she did not make a move to leave the building or mount the stairs.

One of the theories being explored by the police is that the youngster returned to the block of flats, went up to her apartment, connected to the internet for a few minutes and chatted with someone that she knew then arranged to meet them at the doorway to her building. With whom, and whether this is what actually happened, is a mystery. This line of investigation would explain why she was waiting in the doorway, but the police are not ruling out other possible explanations and will continue to explore whether Marta went voluntarily or was kidnapped. They are also investigating a shout that a neighbour claims to have heard at around 10pm.

The parents of Marta, Antonio del Castillo and Eva Casanueva, returned home at about 20 to 11, approximately an hour after the teenager had met the neighbour in the doorway of the building. When they called her on her mobile it was switched off and it has not been switched on since.

Last edited by Ambersuz on Sat 26 Dec - 15:28; edited 1 time in total
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Marta Del Castillo Casanueva Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Marta Del Castillo Casanueva Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Marta Del Castillo Casanueva Empty Re: Marta Del Castillo Casanueva

Post  Guest Mon 9 Feb - 21:03

I wonder if she met someone online then went to meet them.

I hate to think what her parents must be going through Marta Del Castillo Casanueva 36898
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Feb - 20:58

OMG, the poor family, how can this be that people disappear without trace, it's just way too common and very scarey. Hope for some good news for this family very soon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 10 Feb - 21:07

Binky wrote:OMG, the poor family, how can this be that people disappear without trace, it's just way too common and very scarey. Hope for some good news for this family very soon.

Binky she disappeared from her own doorstep too!

The police know nothing and the family have no help...... Marta Del Castillo Casanueva 371436
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
Marta Del Castillo Casanueva Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Marta Del Castillo Casanueva Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Feb - 21:41

Ambersuz wrote:
Binky wrote:OMG, the poor family, how can this be that people disappear without trace, it's just way too common and very scarey. Hope for some good news for this family very soon.

The police know nothing and the family have no help...... Marta Del Castillo Casanueva 371436

Amber you are in contact with the family arnt u. Let me know what they need done and I will help as much as I can.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Feb - 21:54

Ambersuz wrote:

Are you saying the spanish police are not giving them any help???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Feb - 22:20

Binky wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

Unfortunately with most missing people the police can only investigate the disappearance. It's up to the families to highlight their childs disappearance through the media and social networking sites. There are a few organizations out there who help these families out but there are so many missing people the media don't even read their emails. I found from experience that picking up the phone and ringing newspapers direct that they listen more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Feb - 22:25

Antoinette wrote:
Binky wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

Unfortunately with most missing people the police can only investigate the disappearance. It's up to the families to highlight their childs disappearance through the media and social networking sites. There are a few organizations out there who help these families out but there are so many missing people the media don't even read their emails. I found from experience that picking up the phone and ringing newspapers direct that they listen more.

How sad, just too common to sell news! Antoinette, your Irish, do you remember when Philip Cairns went missing? It was so rare that 21 yrs later I remember everything about that case. What's wrong with the world?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Feb - 22:47

Yeah I remember philips case well. I was 15 when he vanished. Unfortunately back then there was no Internet so the families relied on the media. There are so many people missing who don't get any media coverage at all. That is why I try to help families out if I can.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Wed 11 Feb - 9:32

Her parents must be going crazy with worry,waiting for every phone call and every knock at the door, just hoping for good news.I hope they find her soon..x
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 11 Feb - 20:44

lubelle wrote:Her parents must be going crazy with worry,waiting for every phone call and every knock at the door, just hoping for good news.I hope they find her soon..x

I've just spoken to her father and he's distraught....and as you just said...all they can think of doing right now is wait by the phone....

Audrey will be doing an interview tomorrow with Malaga Hoy and she is taking along posters of Amy, Marta, Yeremi and Sara! And hopefully soon there will be a campaign in Sevilla where Audrey meets with Marta's parents and also Mari Luz's father who is campaigning for harsher sentences to pedophiles.

Audrey and the other parents mentioned above cannot afford spokespersons or expensive detectives....nor do any of them have wealthy investors helping so they are doing this all alone......
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 11 Feb - 21:36

Ambersuz wrote:
lubelle wrote:Her parents must be going crazy with worry,waiting for every phone call and every knock at the door, just hoping for good news.I hope they find her soon..x

I've just spoken to her father and he's distraught....and as you just said...all they can think of doing right now is wait by the phone....

Audrey will be doing an interview tomorrow with Malaga Hoy and she is taking along posters of Amy, Marta, Yeremi and Sara! And hopefully soon there will be a campaign in Sevilla where Audrey meets with Marta's parents and also Mari Luz's father who is campaigning for harsher sentences to pedophiles.

Audrey and the other parents mentioned above cannot afford spokespersons or expensive detectives....nor do any of them have wealthy investors helping so they are doing this all alone......

No but they all have each other and between them all they will get a lot more done. Each of these parents are going through the same torture day after day. With their determination they don't need spokespersons or expensive detectives.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Marta Del Castillo Casanueva Empty MISSING MARTA DEL CASTILLO'S BOYFRIEND ADMITS TO KILLING HER

Post  Guest Sat 14 Feb - 17:17

http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/450434/0/marta-castillo/novio/detencion/

Police arrested on Friday night to his ex-boyfriend who left her on his website the night of his disappearance. The former boyfriend of the girl sevillana Marta Castillo has himself to police and confessed to being the author of the death of the child, according to Efe reported sources of research.

The Civil Guard has deployed a search of the couple sevillana Marta Castillo, 17, from a point in the Guadalquivir river beneath a road bridge, after the police arrested two people Friday over the disappearance of lower, said the former boyfriend, Miguel CD in 20 years, and a friend who responded to initial SBP, which is not provided details.

Apparently, the latter could have stopped the Civil Guard indicated to the place threw the corpse, according NLOs points.

A rubber dinghy from the Guardia Civil from area tracks eight o'clock, and is focusing the search for Marta, disappeared on January 24, the pillars of the bridge closest to the edge of beds.

Marta former boyfriend was arrested after testifying for more than 12 hours During the morning, sources in the Government confirmed that the former Sevilla boyfriend of the girl was arrested by "the evidence linking it to disappear" after more than 12 hours in the cells of the Chief of Blas Infante testified.

Miguel was the last person who saw Marta Castillo, after leaving last January 24 at the door of his house at 21:30 pm.

After being informed of the arrests, Marta's father, Antonio del Castillo, said to feel "much relief" to see the police finally show "a reality."

I guess that until we have had somewhat inconclusive have not done anything
""The signs have to find them, we are not looking for those tracks, and I suppose that until we have something they have done nothing conclusive, but we have always thought the same thing," Del Castillo noted that during the last weeks was critical of police action.

The sources added that two people were arrested Friday, and will not be brought to justice "until they complete investigations by the police is likely to run out within 72 hours, which ends next Monday.

Police still searching for the girl, whose location is essential to continue the test case, added the sources. Therefore, volunteers have emergencies Sevilla Marta reanunado search by land, water and even underground after a break after a days to restructure the project work.
The disappearance of Marta Castillo is being investigated by the magistrate's court Sevilla 4, but if the police see signs that this is a case of gender violence, the detainees passed to the court of the guard jurisdiction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 14 Feb - 17:28

Rest in Peace Marta. My condolences to her family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sat 14 Feb - 18:01

RIP young girl
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 15 Feb - 14:03

Rest in Peace Marta Marta Del Castillo Casanueva 36898
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 15 Feb - 17:36

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
Love leaves a memory no one can steal!

I hope that sick boyfriend gets a long sentence...and his friend too for lying on TV knowing he'd helped dispose of Marta's body!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 16 Feb - 20:14

Marta Del Castillo Casanueva 20090214elpepunac_8

Miguel Carcaño y Marta del Castillo

This is the sick bastard that hit her over the head with an ashtray...and then disposed of her body with the help of a friend who has been giving interviews to the press saying he didnt know what had happened to her!

I sincerely hope that they get life sentences!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 17 Feb - 17:31

Ambersuz wrote:Marta Del Castillo Casanueva 20090214elpepunac_8

Miguel Carcaño y Marta del Castillo

This is the sick bastard that hit her over the head with an ashtray...and then disposed of her body with the help of a friend who has been giving interviews to the press saying he didnt know what had happened to her!

I sincerely hope that they get life sentences!

I agree 100% I hope he rots in there after what he did
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Wed 18 Feb - 8:48

Anyone knows why the bastard did that?
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Wed 18 Feb - 10:15

pm wrote:Anyone knows why the bastard did that?
Who know what go's through their minds.Poor girl...the worse thing is she probably thought the world of him.So sad.
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 18 Feb - 10:20

lubelle wrote:
Who know what go's through their minds.Poor girl...the worse thing is she probably thought the world of him.So sad.

Has her body been found now? Does anyone know?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 18 Feb - 21:28

Dogwood wrote:
lubelle wrote:

Has her body been found now? Does anyone know?

Not yet!

I saw the news earlier on TV....they have the helicopters...special dogs in water....and police and volunteers out looking and dredging the river...

I also saw the 2 guys leaving the police station in handcuffs...led by police into a car and the ppl shouting....thousands lining the street!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 18 Feb - 21:36

I did read that it was his brother that helped him to dispose if her body. If this is true their parents must be going through as much hell as marta's family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 18 Feb - 21:45

eddie wrote:
Antoinette wrote:I did read that it was his brother that helped him to dispose if her body. If this is true their parents must be going through as much hell as marta's family.

Thats very true Antoinette - it must be hell for parents of killers too....they are overlooked aren't they? And sometimes even blamed.

At the end of the day they didn't send him out to kill her. They will need a lot of support too. I just hope the public don't turn on them. They don't deserve that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum