Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Light, More shade - Blacksmith

+4
Lioned
widowan
interested
wantthetruth
8 posters

Go down

Some Light, More shade -  Blacksmith Empty Some Light, More shade - Blacksmith

Post  wantthetruth Mon 24 Feb - 18:06

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/some-light-more-shade.html

Monday, 24 February 2014
Some light, more shade

All right, a fraction more on the ups and downs between the two forces.

The "clear the air" meeting went ahead, without any airport photo shoots. The Yard did not confront the PJ accusing them of leaking a specific piece of information but were rather more genial: "are you sure that security [regarding the specific issue] is tight?" There was less tension between the two parties than we'd understood to be the case.

Mitchell did not invent the "three burglars" at the heart of all these shenanigans but repeated what he understood to be solid intelligence deriving from the Yard. It does come from the Yard and it is untrue. The fact that the McCanns clearly made no attempt to stop their bagman digging himself deeper with this fiction –whether it's a "play", rather than a cover story, is another matter – means, obviously, that they didn't know that it was a deliberate leak either, which tells us more or less all we need to know about how "in the loop" they are.

The rogatory letter requests do not involve burglars and there are more than three names on the list, none of them Portuguese. And two of them are women.

Make of that, if you think it's reliable, what you will. Two women rather suggest to us that it might be witnesses being named rather than suspects, but who knows?

When Mitchell reads the Bureau again and finally gets up to speed perhaps he'll start leaking that "it is understood" that one of them is the well-known sexy (right, Gerry), superyacht-owning (right, Gerry), baby-buyer from disturbed imagination land Barcelona.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
Some Light, More shade -  Blacksmith Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some Light, More shade -  Blacksmith Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Some Light, More shade -  Blacksmith Empty Re: Some Light, More shade - Blacksmith

Post  widowan Mon 24 Feb - 19:57

I think this is on another thread already,
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
Some Light, More shade -  Blacksmith Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some Light, More shade -  Blacksmith Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Some Light, More shade -  Blacksmith Empty Re: Some Light, More shade - Blacksmith

Post  Lioned Mon 24 Feb - 20:05

I thought Blacksmith was banned for being a Mccapologist !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 24 Feb - 20:11

hardly that.he has made some statements about internet fora that aren't friendly but to see him as an apologist is to miss the point rather widely.

He holds his own counsel as to what he believes - but that doesn't make him an apologist.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 24 Feb - 20:24

"The rogatory letter requests do not inclue burglars and there are more than three names on the list, none of them Portuguese. And two of them are women." I find this statement intriguing. I wonder what response Mitchell will come up with for an "exclusive" in Tuesday's papers.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 24 Feb - 20:45

interested wrote:"The rogatory letter requests do not inclue burglars and there are more than three names on the list, none of them Portuguese.  And two of them are women." I find this statement intriguing.  I wonder what response Mitchell will come up with for an "exclusive" in Tuesday's papers.

How do we or how does anyone know these are not burglars? I have to laugh at the idea of burglars being a set point for demographics of any type.

Two women being included would make me think these are women who worked for Ocean club - the entire OC was awash with people calling round and looking, calling etc - who is to say they are burglars - or anything but concerned citizens or employees?

Amongst those Kate is willing to throw under the bus and accuse of stupidity in mentioning the fact the McCanns kids were being left alone, in her attempt to cast doubt on everyone apart from the ONE COUPLE who did in fact leave the kids alone - is some poor receptionist who noted that these kids were being left, a notation on the Tapas dinner reservation list.

I suppose her attempt to accommodate the parents is now enough of a reason to identify her as a possible kidnapping facilitator. It just beggars belief that it is not the parents but the folks in OC who noted the risky behaviors of the customers, who are under suspicion.

If the receptionist is stupid for noting this DOWN how stupid were the parents to cause this situation that required special treatment?

If only everyone had kept our secrets, how much better off we'd be - well EXCUSE ME. How about you watch your kids and not ask everyone else to make special arrangements so you can toddle off - after being warned it's not SAFE - ??

widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 24 Feb - 20:57

widowan wrote:
interested wrote:"The rogatory letter requests do not inclue burglars and there are more than three names on the list, none of them Portuguese.  And two of them are women." I find this statement intriguing.  I wonder what response Mitchell will come up with for an "exclusive" in Tuesday's papers.

How do we or how does anyone know these are not burglars? I have to laugh at the idea of burglars being a set point for demographics of any type.

Two women being included would make me think these are women who worked for Ocean club - the entire OC was awash with people calling round and looking, calling etc - who is to say they are burglars - or anything but concerned citizens or employees?

Amongst those Kate is willing to throw under the bus and accuse of stupidity in mentioning the fact the McCanns kids were being left alone, in her attempt to cast doubt on everyone apart from the ONE COUPLE who did in fact leave the kids alone - is some poor receptionist who noted that these kids were being left, a notation on the Tapas dinner reservation list.

I suppose her attempt to accommodate the parents is now enough of a reason to identify her as a possible kidnapping facilitator. It just beggars belief that it is not the parents but the folks in OC who noted the risky behaviors of the customers, who are under suspicion.

If the receptionist is stupid for noting this DOWN how stupid were the parents to cause this situation that required special treatment?

If only everyone had kept our secrets, how much better off we'd be - well EXCUSE ME. How about you watch your kids and not ask everyone else to make special arrangements so you can toddle off - after being warned it's not SAFE - ??

Because Blacksmith says so ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 24 Feb - 21:02

Lioned wrote:
widowan wrote:

Because Blacksmith says so ?

Blacksmith says the info was leaked to Clarence by Sy and "is untrue" - as to it being burglars, also suggests that as two of these names are of women that they are unlikely to be burglars?
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 24 Feb - 21:27

This particular blog takes Sharples back to his egotistical best,how this particular manifestation of 'Blacksmith ' must have been missing his regular dose of adulation.Now with insider info from no less than Scotland Yard itself.
And a spy on the wall account of the high level briefing in down town Faro no less.Another blog to be wooshed when the failed journalist goes through his next drunken morphestation.

Good fun for some but take it with a pinch of salt and a glass of coldwater.

And surely there must be some girl burglars somewhere ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 24 Feb - 22:07

Perhaps the girl burglars wanted to take home a child to love .....well that's what Kate McCann thinks anyway, she says that Madeleine is being looked after and men burglars don't do that do they so it fits in with her mantra ....unharmed.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 24 Feb - 22:34

well lets just wait and see, hes been wrong before, hes also been right before. Regardless I look forward to his blogs.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Mon 24 Feb - 23:06

tanszi wrote:well lets just wait and see, hes been wrong before, hes also been right before.  Regardless I look forward to his blogs.

So you  probably appreciated the last sentence of his article last week, called "counterfacts ..." something,  I read on another blog (because I don't go anymore to his blog). Article that was not, I wonder why , mentionned here or am I wrong?
For me it's indecent and a lack of respect for Madeleine, but may be I am too prudish.Here for everybody to make his opinion:

Blacksmith ( counterfacts...)
"… with the three paedophiles under arrest in Germany charged with the abduction, multiple gang rape and murder of Madeleine McCann. A spokesman for the couple said: "While this is, of course, sad news Kate and Gerry are glad that at last their name will be cleared of the terrible accusations made against them on Twitter and elsewhere."'

I also wants to add that I don't think that B. is right with his leaks ( the future will tell). But if he is right, why does he take the risk to propagate the leak "from his source", knowing that could jeopardize the Met tactics. Or the PJ. I don't know exactly how to decipher this coldwater like cryptic revelations.For his own glory?
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Tue 25 Feb - 6:55

frencheuropean wrote:
tanszi wrote:well lets just wait and see, hes been wrong before, hes also been right before.  Regardless I look forward to his blogs.

So you  probably appreciated the last sentence of his article last week, called "counterfacts ..." something,  I read on another blog (because I don't go anymore to his blog). Article that was not, I wonder why , mentionned here or am I wrong?
For me it's indecent and a lack of respect for Madeleine, but may be I am too prudish.Here for everybody to make his opinion:

Blacksmith ( counterfacts...)
"… with the three paedophiles under arrest in Germany charged with the abduction, multiple gang rape and murder of Madeleine McCann. A spokesman for the couple said: "While this is, of course, sad news Kate and Gerry are glad that at last their name will be cleared of the terrible accusations made against them on Twitter and elsewhere."'

I also wants to add that I don't think that B. is right with his leaks ( the future will tell). But if he is right, why does he take the risk to propagate the leak "from his source", knowing that could jeopardize the Met tactics. Or the PJ. I don't know exactly how to decipher this coldwater like cryptic revelations.For his own glory?

IMO you do not need to worry on that score.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 25 Feb - 8:25

Anyone can make up anything on the Internet. How do we know that Blacksmiths "sources" are any good, or that they even exist at all? The danger here is that because everything seems to be moving so slowly and we are all so desperate for news, we latch on to every Internet nutter that looks as though they might "know" something. I'm hedging my bets for the moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down