Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black people 'hardest hit by costs'

3 posters

Go down

Black people 'hardest hit by costs' Empty Black people 'hardest hit by costs'

Post  malena stool Mon 17 Mar - 21:22

Black people 'hardest hit by costs'

By Press Association , Mar 17, 2014

http://money.aol.co.uk/2014/03/17/black-people-hardest-hit-by-costs/

PA
Black, Asian and minority ethnic Londoners have been hardest hit by rising living costs in the capital, according to a new study.

Research by the Labour Party also found that parents, low income workers and people with disabilities are among the worst affected.

Assembly Member Jennette Arnold called for a scheme to monitor data on inequalities across employment, education, criminal justice and health.

She said: "Despite being one of the wealthiest cities in the world, the most vulnerable people in London are falling further behind the rest.

"It's unacceptable that vulnerable Londoners are bearing the brunt of the policies of the mayor and the Government."
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Black people 'hardest hit by costs' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Black people 'hardest hit by costs' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Black people 'hardest hit by costs' Empty Re: Black people 'hardest hit by costs'

Post  malena stool Mon 17 Mar - 21:31

Ermmmm.. Excuse me, Ms Jennette Arnold, what about the nobodies who live in what you weirdos in London call the 'provinces'?
Are you aware that there is life outside the M25, you stupid, ignorant woman and their incomes are not protected by the 'London rate'?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
Black people 'hardest hit by costs' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Black people 'hardest hit by costs' Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Black people 'hardest hit by costs' Empty Re: Black people 'hardest hit by costs'

Post  Lioned Mon 17 Mar - 22:17

Has this report come from the Ministry of the Bleedin obvious.Who would believe that people who are hard up are even worse off when costs rise.As for black and Asian faces most of the less affluent areas of London have very few white faces.

Weirdos in London ms !

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 18 Mar - 8:28

Lioned wrote:Has this report come from the Ministry of the Bleedin obvious.Who would believe that people who are hard up are even worse off when costs rise.As for black and Asian faces most of the less affluent areas of London have very few white faces.

Weirdos in London ms !

My apologies to you Lioned and others on MM who live in the Capital. My comment was direct at those who see anything existing beyond the Watford Gap other than forests inhabited by dark saturnine creatures who speak a lower form of English. (This may even be true...)Black people 'hardest hit by costs' 294124 

Watching our main news channels or reading the daily rags rarely, if ever shows the fact that there is hardship right across the coutry, not just restricted to the 'Home Counties'. 
Black people 'hardest hit by costs' Icon_flower 
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 18 Mar - 21:12

malena stool wrote:
Lioned wrote:Has this report come from the Ministry of the Bleedin obvious.Who would believe that people who are hard up are even worse off when costs rise.As for black and Asian faces most of the less affluent areas of London have very few white faces.

Weirdos in London ms !

My apologies to you Lioned and others on MM who live in the Capital. My comment was direct at those who see anything existing beyond the Watford Gap other than forests inhabited by dark saturnine creatures who speak a lower form of English. (This may even be true...)Black people 'hardest hit by costs' 294124 

Watching our main news channels or reading the daily rags rarely, if ever shows the fact that there is hardship right across the coutry, not just restricted to the 'Home Counties'. 
Black people 'hardest hit by costs' Icon_flower 

Well Malena I agree. People like Ms Arnold are completely unaware of anything outside the home counties. They do sometimes mention "The North" just mention it in a weather forecast or an acknowledgement that it does exist. However we in between, what is known to us as the Midlands never ever get a mention. Even the National weather forecasts talk about the South, the North and Wales and that is it.

We in the Midlands are the dark saturnine creatures who dwell in forests which have overtaken our industrial wastelands. I thought we might get on the map when the Staffordshire Hoard was found, about half a mile from our house. The greatest Anglo Saxon find ever does not seem to have reached news beyond the Midlands. Maybe it is thought we have plenty more in the cupboards in our straw huts Black people 'hardest hit by costs' 613255 

I remember a lot of years ago we had terrible snow in the Midlands, thigh high it was. My son and daughter in law had come to stay on the Friday night and were stuck in our house until Tuesday. Planes, trains were at a standstill for days .The M1 going South at our end was full of cars stuck with people in them for 36 hours They got rescued eventually! Black outs everywhere. luckily our electricity was on. We put on the TV there was not a mention of it on any National news, ever. Amazing considering the Midlands is home to the second city.

God help us if we start having floods we will have to swim for it. We have friends in London and we know that there are only roads and trains in, never out.  Black people 'hardest hit by costs' 23324 
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 18 Mar - 21:24

Is it true that people who live north of Watford have 6 fingers ? I think they do in Norwich ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 18 Mar - 21:40

Lioned wrote:Is it true that people who live north of Watford have 6 fingers ? I think they do in Norwich ?

Would that be counting one hand or two Lioned?  Black people 'hardest hit by costs' 294124 
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 18 Mar - 22:00

Not sure i have to take my socks of to count up to 12 !  Black people 'hardest hit by costs' 294124 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 18 Mar - 22:08

Black people 'hardest hit by costs' 23324 Black people 'hardest hit by costs' 23324 
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 19 Mar - 10:39

Black people 'hardest hit by costs' 23324 Black people 'hardest hit by costs' 613255 Black people 'hardest hit by costs' 613255 Black people 'hardest hit by costs' 307691 
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down