Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret plans to'Sack' Aberdeen !!

2 posters

Go down

Secret plans to'Sack' Aberdeen !! Empty Secret plans to'Sack' Aberdeen !!

Post  Lioned Tue 1 Apr - 19:48

"Daily News".

[ con't Ab partition]

'Government whistleblower' has revealed secret plans being considered by influential inner sanctum Tory 66 club to 'Sack' and partition Aberdeen if Scotland vote for independence.
It is thought that many itinerant English oil workers have formed a cell within the bounds of Aberdeen to prepare the way for a 'peaceful invasion' aimed at taking control of the North sea oil fields.
Fears of an 'invasion' surfaced following concerns of the local parish priest in Gretna Green who reported an unusual number of 'same sex' marriage applications converging on the town this week.

Father Flood of Gretna parish is reported to have said."Just in this last week i have noticed a large number of men in camouflage suits and painted armoured vehicles parking in the woods South of the town.A number of them have come to my Church looking for blessing,i am very nervous about this as they are not dressed like normal men!"

The whistleblower,who didn't want to be named,said the 66 club has its roots way back in Royal Heritage and has become increasingly active in recent months with both Cameron and Boris Johnson known to be fraternal members.

A Downing Street spokesman refused to comment on the proposed invasion but said all matters relating to an English 'take over' of Aberdeen will be subject to a referendum of all interested parties in due course.

[fin-tbagreed] secret file.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Secret plans to'Sack' Aberdeen !! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Secret plans to'Sack' Aberdeen !! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Secret plans to'Sack' Aberdeen !! Empty Re: Secret plans to'Sack' Aberdeen !!

Post  Lioned Tue 1 Apr - 20:23

I also found this and believe 'club 66' has Royal lineage.

Research by the website findmypast.co.uk has revealed that the two most prominent men in the Conservative Party (Johnson is the most popular) are descended by royal birth from King George II (1683-1760) - albeit from the wrong side of the blanket.

Cameron and Johnson are, in fact, eighth cousins.

The research shows that William IV, one of the 15 children of George III (the mad one), had a long affair with the Irish actress Dorothea Bland, known on stage as Mrs Jordan.

The illicit liaison produced ten children, who were given the surname FitzClarence. One was Lady Elizabeth FitzClarence (1801-1856), who married the 18th Earl of Erroll — they were great-great-great-greatgrandparents to the Tory leader.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
Secret plans to'Sack' Aberdeen !! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Secret plans to'Sack' Aberdeen !! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 1 Apr - 20:58

Looks like an April Fool to me! It's hilarious!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 1 Apr - 21:02

Thank you.I was hoping to get at least another six pages out of it.

I had aircraft carriers of the coast of Loch Ness and everything.  Secret plans to'Sack' Aberdeen !! 25346 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 1 Apr - 21:08

I have posted about the Royal lineage of Dave and Boris before which is absolutely true.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 1 Apr - 21:31

Lioned wrote:Thank you.I was hoping to get at least another six pages out of it.

I had aircraft carriers of the coast of Loch Ness and everything.   Secret plans to'Sack' Aberdeen !! 25346 

Love it! Brilliant, thank you.  Secret plans to'Sack' Aberdeen !! 23324 
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 1 Apr - 21:40

You never know it may come true !  Secret plans to'Sack' Aberdeen !! 303636 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 2 Apr - 21:35

The last time Aberdeen was 'sacked' was in 1644 so its not without precedent.

In 1644, it was taken and sacked by Royalist troops consisting of Irishmen and Highlanders after the Battle of Aberdeen. The sack of Aberdeen in 1644 by the Royalist general Montrose during the English Civil War involved uncharacteristic large-scale rape. "Max Hastings Montrose: The King's Champion" 1647 saw the outbreak of bubonic plague, and a quarter of the population died. In 1715 the Earl Marischal proclaimed the Old Pretender at Aberdeen, and in 1745 the Duke of Cumberland resided for a short time in the city before attacking the Young Pretender.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum