Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC Report.......search to begin on Private Land

+6
jinvta
matthew
Roasted Arizona
keepingmum
Lioned
wantthetruth
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BBC Report.......search to begin on Private Land Empty BBC Report.......search to begin on Private Land

Post  Panda Fri 9 May - 16:15

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27343604

Could this be on Murat's Mothers' Drive/Garden?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
BBC Report.......search to begin on Private Land Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BBC Report.......search to begin on Private Land Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

BBC Report.......search to begin on Private Land Empty Re: BBC Report.......search to begin on Private Land

Post  kitti Fri 9 May - 16:18

The. MET. Which is leading the investigation...I think not.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
BBC Report.......search to begin on Private Land Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BBC Report.......search to begin on Private Land Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

BBC Report.......search to begin on Private Land Empty Re: BBC Report.......search to begin on Private Land

Post  Panda Fri 9 May - 16:23

kitti wrote:The. MET. Which is leading the investigation...I  think not.

Permission has been granted for a "field operation" to begin on a section of private land, sources have said.............what other private land do we know of?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Fri 9 May - 16:30

Panda wrote:

Permission has been granted for a "field operation" to begin on a section of private land, sources have said.............what other private land do we know of?

Sometimes waste ground can be privately owned!
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Fri 9 May - 16:36

It's been said the 6 'metrocannpoodles' have left Portugal.

BUT maybe DCI Baldrickwood has a 'cunning plan'

And even as i type the 'elites' are getting dressed as Orange Pickers, ala, "Grabbit'n'Leggit" (Edgar and Cowardly, the McCanns ONLY 'professional' investigators) and will be mingling with the locals in PDL!

I'm sure they will now have a whole new list of 'suspects' from information 'gathered' in PDL.

"there wuz a chap, in 1984, who looked at me, all funny like' said 46 year old Traceee from Essex. 'I only clocked 'im cos he wuz wearing a well nice shellsuit. All red and black, and well shinezy it wuz, innit?'

DCI Baldrickwood said 'We feel this is a significant developement in this case. It could well be the 'sighting' that will solve the case."

Best they take the pencils out of their noses, and the underpants off their heads and stop saying 'wibble, wibble' when chatting to the locals though, imo.

Is that a budgie in your smugglers Mr Dickwood, or are you just 'pleased' about your latest taxpayer funded freebie 'jolly' to PDL?

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Sat 10 May - 0:44; edited 3 times in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 9 May - 16:49

jeanmonroe wrote:

It's been said the 6 'metromccannpoodles' have left Portugal.

And even as i type the 'elites' are getting dressed as Orange Pickers, ala, "Grabbit'n'Leggit" (Edgar and Cowardly) and will be mingling with the locals in PDL!

Best they take the pencils out of their noses, and the underpants off their heads and stop saying 'wibble, wibble' when chatting to the locals though, imo.

Is that a budgie in your smugglers Mr Dickwood, or are you just 'pleased' about your latest taxpayer funded freebie 'jolly' to PDL?

I think it is disgrace that over £1000 has been wasted and just said so on another thread. Will Theresa May or Cameron call Redwood to account for this??? I think the Press will pick up on it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Fri 9 May - 16:50

Panda wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:

And even as i type the 'elites' are getting dressed as Orange Pickers, ala, "Grabbit'n'Leggit" (Edgar and Cowardly) and will be mingling with the locals in PDL!

I think it is disgrace that over £1000 has been wasted and just said so on another thread. Will Theresa May or Cameron call Redwood to account for this???  I think the Press will pick up on it.

Will you be saying that if they do find her?
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Fri 9 May - 16:54

LJC wrote:
Panda wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:

I think it is disgrace that over £1000 has been wasted and just said so on another thread. Will Theresa May or Cameron call Redwood to account for this???  I think the Press will pick up on it.

Will you be saying that if they do find her?

In PDL?
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 9 May - 17:09

LJC wrote:
Panda wrote:

Sometimes waste ground can be privately owned!

Yes, LJC.....I never thought of that.LOL With the short stay of SY Police , it looks as though this new development will take some time to investigate, if the SY crew keep going home every 2 days the cost to the Taxpayer will be enormous.Surely some schedule was made when they were discussing what needs to be done ?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 9 May - 17:10

All that "private land" means is that it's land not owned by the government or council. It could mean absolutely anything. So tells us nothing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 9 May - 17:16

All  that jaunt  to  pdl, the helicopter  etc....came  out  off  the british taxpayers  pockets....

And   hiring  a helicopter  aint cheap..
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 9 May - 17:17

They  went  there  to  snoop  and  to report  back  to  the  mccanns.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Fri 9 May - 17:19

Iris wrote:All that "private land" means is that it's land not owned by the government or council.  It could mean absolutely anything.  So tells us nothing.

Exactly. And the 'waste ground' is about to be developed, so it's clearly privately owned.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 9 May - 17:26

Let's hope that if the week-end return home is every week, the UK Press pick up on it, and remind Cameron that it is tax payers money. Can't really blame Theresa may because she never wanted the Review, she wanted a skope , but Cameron over-ruled her because of the Letter addressed to him written by Kate McCann and printed in the Sun.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 9 May - 17:27

Doesnt cost   anything  to look  on  google  earth.

Spose  Deadwood   wanted  a  cheap  break  lol
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 9 May - 17:29

Who said   they  have  come  home  for  the  weekend....mission  accomplished  for  SY
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 9 May - 17:39

And all that for a £1000,helicopter ride as well,thats a bargain !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Fri 9 May - 18:33

is the land belonging to the church considered "private land"?
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Fri 9 May - 20:05

There is no graveyard at the church in Praia if that's what you're thinking.
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Fri 9 May - 20:20

I believe this is true & they are footing the bill for any work carried out in Portugal
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Fri 9 May - 21:01

BBC Report.......search to begin on Private Land Uk_pro12

Finally able to host an image on here, screen grabbed this from an online Maddie story in the last few months
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Fri 9 May - 22:38

Roasted Arizona wrote:There is no graveyard at the church in Praia if that's what you're thinking.

Not an official one anyway. I suppose Madeleine's body could be buried there. Cadaver dogs could be able to find her, but wouldn't be of much use in a graveyard.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Fri 9 May - 23:28

matthew wrote:BBC Report.......search to begin on Private Land Uk_pro12

So if a Brit is arrested and charged any court case could take place in Britain presumably.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 10 May - 0:31

But there IS Church PROPERTY.

IsabelleMcFadden ‏
[ltr]@PORTUGALONLINE[/ltr]
now
@RothleyPillow @KayBurley @SkyNews they are going to DIG CHURCH PROPERTY, other leads exhausted, going for ONLY REAL LEAD, the parents #mccann
--------------------------------------------------------
Witness Statement
Date: 2007/05/16 Hours: 15h25m

Rui Segio Lopes Silva

He only had direct contact with the couple and their friends at about 04.00 when Gerry McCann approached the GNR group of which he was a member to ask whether there was a church close by. He replied to him in English, giving the directions to a nearby church.
------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gerry McCann went out again at 4:00am, 4th May 2007, with his friend David Payne"

At 4.00 am in the morning, Jane was asking a member of GNR: “Have you cut off all the roads already?”. Minutes later, Gerry, given the fact that the priest didn’t appear, asked another element of GNR to show him the way to the church. (sol 18/8)

Gerry went out at about 4.00am with David Payne, another of their group, hoping to find something. (Link)

Madeleine’s father was also seen, in the early hours of May 4, near the temple with another British man who was with him on vacation. (CM 12/9)

The searches continued until around 4.30 am, when a shattered Mr and Mrs McCann were ushered back into their apartment, which, despite it being a crime scene, had not been sealed off at that stage
See more at: http://madeleinemccann.org/04-may-2007/#sthash.vT8826rM.dpuf
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 10 May - 0:45

So they went back into apt 5a at 4.40am.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next