Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns even take over from Lawrence family

4 posters

Go down

McCanns even take over from Lawrence family Empty McCanns even take over from Lawrence family

Post  fred Sun 18 May - 8:24

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
McCanns even take over from Lawrence family Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns even take over from Lawrence family Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

McCanns even take over from Lawrence family Empty Re: McCanns even take over from Lawrence family

Post  kitti Sun 18 May - 9:11

God, doesn't Rachel oldfield look old.

NO WE WON'T GIVE UP......and don't YOU forget about it.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
McCanns even take over from Lawrence family Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns even take over from Lawrence family Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

McCanns even take over from Lawrence family Empty Re: McCanns even take over from Lawrence family

Post  Guest Sun 18 May - 9:22

Do you mean the person in the third photo down? I don't know if that's Rachael Oldfield.

Note the caption under the next photo - Madeleine "vanished....in September 2007".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 18 May - 10:23

I thought it was Rachael Oldfield too ...

She was snapped in the 2011 run in similar pose (i e behind her celeb 'friends') but minus sunglasses.

McCanns even take over from Lawrence family Kateroldfieldgerry2

Notice that they're both in the now familiar KM shocking pink ...

... or as it's known in our house - Yoo Hoo Snappers Pink.

And once again, sympathy for all those others who ran their hearts out but didn't get a look-in.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sun 18 May - 13:37

Yes, once Lawrence are getting headlines, mccanns have to jump in, and steal the show. Nothing new there. They have done it before. Everything is ..will be..all about bloody mccanns.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 18 May - 14:20

I couldn't even tell you the names of Claudias mum and dad, not sure I even know what they look like. Even at Claudia service, the only photo that reached the papers was of Saint Kate lighting a candle!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 18 May - 16:43

almostgothic wrote:I thought it was Rachael Oldfield too ...

She was snapped in the 2011 run in similar pose (i e behind her celeb 'friends') but minus sunglasses.

McCanns even take over from Lawrence family Kateroldfieldgerry2

Notice that they're both in the now familiar KM shocking pink ...

... or as it's known in our house - Yoo Hoo Snappers Pink.

And once again, sympathy for all those others who ran their hearts out but didn't get a look-in.

Notice to....the pic is on the BACK instead off the front....egotistic b.....ds

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 18 May - 16:46

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Do you mean the person in the third photo down? I don't know if that's Rachael Oldfield.

Note the caption under the next photo - Madeleine "vanished....in September 2007".  

That is definately rachel oldfield in the pink.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 18 May - 17:16

Sad (and angry) to see Oldfield running at heel once again, like the family pet.

Still 'on message' then.

Misplaced loyalty?
Annual atonement ritual?
Or restrained by a very tight leash?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sun 18 May - 19:19

almostgothic wrote:Sad (and angry) to see Oldfield running at heel once again, like the family pet.

Still 'on message' then.

Misplaced loyalty?
Annual atonement ritual?
Or restrained by a very tight leash?
Mathew Oldfield lied. I think Rachel Oldfield do as told. They are in the mess, up to their miserable necks.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 18 May - 19:30

Rachel looks very 'swarthy' is she from Asian/Portuguese/any other descent?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Mon 19 May - 8:17

fred wrote:I couldn't even tell you the names of Claudias mum and dad, not sure I even know what they look like.  Even at Claudia service, the only photo that reached the papers was of Saint Kate lighting a candle!
Yes. Their remembering Claudia turned to mccann circus.
I think mccanns think they are doing people favours for showing up, like Royals. And UK press feeds that delusion, by reporting only about them....like they would be Royals.

Very insensitive, from mccanns and the press.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down