Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abu Hamza Guilty !

+4
kitti
wjk
Lioned
AnnaEsse
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Abu Hamza Guilty ! Empty Abu Hamza Guilty !

Post  Lioned Mon 19 May - 21:05

Abu Hamza has been found guilty of terrorism.Well theres a thing,hopefully they will throw away the key and take his hooks away so he cant pick the locks.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-27478998

Abu Hamza Guilty ! 944533
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Abu Hamza Guilty ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Abu Hamza Guilty ! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Abu Hamza Guilty ! Empty Re: Abu Hamza Guilty !

Post  wjk Mon 19 May - 22:35

Well done that Jury!!  Abu Hamza Guilty ! 307691 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Abu Hamza Guilty ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Abu Hamza Guilty ! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 19 May - 22:48

On the other hand (see what i done there) if he wants to scratch his balls in his sleep !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 19 May - 22:59

hopefully he won't be out anytime soon.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 20 May - 6:16

Badboy wrote:hopefully he won't be out anytime soon.

The papers are saying he'll probably get life. He and his family were living, rent paid by benefits, in a nice house, in a "good" area of London, next door to an MP. They had good benefits and a Motability vehicle, but he spent his time preaching hatred and inciting violence. He has finally been brought to justice and I hope he never leaves prison.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 20 May - 9:14

Lioned wrote:Abu Hamza has been found guilty of terrorism.Well theres a thing,hopefully they will throw away the key and take his hooks away so he cant pick the locks.

Quite right too. It seems the Americans know how to deal with him, even if we and Europe don't. What disturbs me however is the way we are still keeping his second wife in some degree of luxury along with his children (In and out of jail as they seem to be) Do the laws not apply to her?

The government is happily capping everyone else's rent to force them out of central London, why not her as well? The council say they cannot evict her. Just reduce her rent then let the law take it's course. She could always go back to Morocco. On top of it all he has 8 sons by his two marriages, can none of them work? can their mothers not work. One thing seems to be a common thread with all these hate mongers, of which we have far too many, and that is our benefits system. they hate Britain and the West generally but drawing benefits they have no problem with.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 20 May - 12:02

Indeed and the tax payers been keeping it well maintained for them as well...........

Its an article from last year but i guess not much has changed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334120/We-dont-power-kick-Abu-Hamzas-wife-1million-taxpayer-funded-home-says-council.html
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 20 May - 16:43

Lioned wrote:Indeed and the tax payers been keeping it well maintained for them as well...........

Its an article from last year but i guess not much has changed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334120/We-dont-power-kick-Abu-Hamzas-wife-1million-taxpayer-funded-home-says-council.html

Absolutely Lioned. They are simply extracting the urine. When I said reduce her rent I meant her rent allowance as I'm sure you realised. I still say that between 8 of them 7 sons included, some at least ought to be able to work. The council of course are refusing to give out certain information which would make things clear. I wonder how many sympathisers of his are working for the council.

The Mail article says that poor Mr. Abu Hamza has nowhere to put his possessions. That is one problem he doesn't have for some time to come. So he can be downsized by that logic preferably back to Morocco
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 20 May - 19:32

katertaif wrote:
Lioned wrote:Abu Hamza has been found guilty of terrorism.Well theres a thing,hopefully they will throw away the key and take his hooks away so he cant pick the locks.

Quite right too. It seems the Americans know how to deal with him, even if we and Europe don't. What disturbs me however is the way we are still keeping his second wife in some degree of luxury along with his children (In and out of jail as they seem to be) Do the laws not apply to her?

The government is happily capping everyone else's rent to force them out of central London, why not her as well? The council say they cannot evict her. Just reduce her rent then let the law take it's course. She could always go back to Morocco. On top of it all he has 8 sons by his two marriages, can none of them work? can their mothers not work. One thing seems to be a common thread with all these hate mongers, of which we have far too many, and that is our benefits system. they hate Britain and the West generally but drawing benefits they have no problem with.

His family is living in an area of London where the house next door, a similar house, was sold about 10 years ago for over £700,000. (I know someone who lives opposite their house!) I'm sure the council could move them into a flat or at least a cheaper house in another area.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 20 May - 19:55

Last time i looked one of his sons had got done for armed robbery and three of his sons where up for nicking luxury cars.So overall a very nice family.

Is that right he was married to Bin Liners daughter ?

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 20 May - 20:01

Lioned wrote:Last time i looked one of his sons had got done for armed robbery and three of his sons where up for nicking luxury cars.So overall a very nice family.

Seems that family has been costing us quite a lot of money, what with keeping them living in comfort and keeping them fed and accommodated in prison!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 21 May - 1:17

Lioned wrote:Last time i looked one of his sons had got done for armed robbery and three of his sons where up for nicking luxury cars.So overall a very nice family.

BIN LINERS,DO YOU MEAN BIN LADEN'
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 21 May - 8:58

Good morning badboy.

There is some evidence that one of Hamza's sons was married to one of bin Laden's daughters, but It's difficult to find out for sure

I think the biggest problem is this habit they have of going under two or more names. Abu Hamza's real name being Mostafa Kemal Mostafa and made more complicated by the further relaxation of our laws regarding Muslims, in that they can take more than one wife as long as the marriage is solemnised out of this country. The marriage is recognised for benefit purposes but the unfortunate girl/woman does not take his name. Just by the way, I have always thought it strange that while a Muslim man can have four wives in theory at least, a Muslim woman is stuck with the one.

I say in theory because according to their own paedophile prophet they can have up to four provided they can treat them all exactly the same, and that I believe is an impossibility. Certainly some of the reasons my trainees in Saudi Arabia used to give me for having more than one were purely disgusting. I don't mean purely from the sex point of view.

When I was looking at the ages of Hamza's sons,, I noticed that There was hardly any time lapse in their ages despite him being divorced and remarried. While looking for who was married to who, I saw that his first marriage was classed, even by the British government as bigamous, which would account for it. So much for their piety, and strict interpretation of the Qu'ran etc. etc.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 27 May - 11:01

Badboy wrote:

BIN LINERS,DO YOU MEAN BIN LADEN'

Yes !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 9 Jan - 18:22

http://news.sky.com/story/1405157/radical-cleric-abu-hamza-jailed-for-life

Radical Cleric Abu Hamza Jailed For Life

The radical cleric was seeking to establish an al Qaeda training camp in the US state of Oregon and aid hostage taking in Yemen.

A New York judge has sentenced radical preacher Abu Hamza to life in prison for supporting terrorist organisations.

The 56-year-old was also found guilty of seeking to establish an al Qaeda training camp in the US and aiding the taking of hostages in Yemen.

Hamza was convicted in May of 11 charges, including conspiring to set up a militant camp in Oregon.

His lawyers had argued he should be sent to a prison medical centre as he is too disabled to spend life in a high-security jail.

They said the court should consider Hamza's disabilities - including his amputated forearms, psoriasis, diabetes and high blood pressure - when handing down a sentence.

In papers submitted to the court, they also argued that he should not receive a life sentence.

In the 1990s Hamza led the Finsbury Park Mosque, which was reportedly attended by 11 September conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui and shoe bomber Richard Reid.

Hamza denied ever having met the pair.

He later spread violent messages at the mosque following the 2001 attacks on America.

Hamza was jailed in Britain for seven years for soliciting murder and inciting racial hatred in 2006.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 9 Jan - 20:06

and life in the us of a is life. Abu Hamza Guilty ! 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 9 Jan - 20:19

He'll have a job picking up the soap in the showers.Hopefully he'll get some help with that.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 9 Jan - 20:29

Well done Judge Katherine Forrest!
Where he should have been years ago!! Abu Hamza Guilty ! 307691
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Fri 9 Jan - 21:43

Marky wrote:and life in the us of a is life. Abu Hamza Guilty ! 25346

It should be the same here.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Fri 9 Jan - 23:00

Good Evening Anna

I don't think there is anyone ; certainly not in the western world who has any doubts at all about the guilt of Abu Hamza. Apart from any other consideration his rabble rousing; hate filled speeches were enough to convict him. The trouble of course being to get him to the USA to stand trial.

Now that he has been pronounced guilty, why should that influence his living conditions in there> I assume he'll never get out. He blew his own hands off preparing a bomb, a bomb which could gave killed both troops and civilians alike. he didn't care. Why should we care now, if he suffered a little inconvenience as a result of his own murderous intentions.

One thing I am convinced of is that it takes far too long to deal with them. Spawning sympathisers and copy cat events. the horrors unfolded in France over the last couple of days show clearly that there is more than one form of terrorism. Upwards of 90.000 police and army looking for them may very well have allowed other crimes to take place. Added to the cost of the operation, and the number of dead, that equates to a great deal of damage

My wife, is convinced hat sadly, Jewish businesses make a prime target a great, great pity when you consider what the Jews have already given to the world, and what they can still achieve if only left in peace, which is all they want anyway.

At least these "incidents have been resolved fairly quickly, as long as there are no more planned. The dead terrorists will simply be branded as martyrs though. I personal believe the should be shoved out over the ocean as was Bin laden so as not to create a shrine where similar twisted minds can come, and be "radicalised " in their turn.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 9 Jan - 23:25

Abu Hamza Guilty ! 307691 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 307691 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 307691 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 307691 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 307691 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 307691 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 944533 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 944533 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 944533 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 944533 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 944533 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 944533 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 944533 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 738116 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 738116 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 738116 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 738116 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 929468 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 929468 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 929468 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 929468
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Fri 9 Jan - 23:47

Badboy wrote:Abu Hamza Guilty ! 307691 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 307691 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 307691 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 307691 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 307691 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 307691 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 944533 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 944533 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 944533 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 944533 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 944533 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 944533 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 944533 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 849426 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 738116 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 738116 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 738116 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 738116 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 929468 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 929468 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 929468 Abu Hamza Guilty ! 929468

Well done Badboy   think its fair to say this is the general feeling. Abu Hamza Guilty ! 307691
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 10 Jan - 20:28

Bye bye..rot In hell....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 10 Jan - 20:51

Are his wife and eight children still here being supported by the infidels?
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 10 Jan - 21:52

Benefit system ...the same infidels he wants to behead...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next