Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to be Fracking rich.

2 posters

Go down

Going to be Fracking rich. Empty Going to be Fracking rich.

Post  Lioned Thu 22 May - 22:28

I'm going to be like them Hillbillys who struck oil in their garden !

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/business-27529175

Big report tomorrow on exactly how much i will get.

Dont think i will be able to sleep tonight !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Going to be Fracking rich. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Going to be Fracking rich. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Going to be Fracking rich. Empty Re: Going to be Fracking rich.

Post  kitti Fri 23 May - 8:40

I  think  having  big  machines vibrating  under  your house  like mini earthquakes will do  untold damage to the  foundations

And having no say in what happens , when it happens by government pratts who wont let it happen in their town, is just the beginning  of an enviromental disaster by greedy bastards who just want to destroy this planet and make alot off money in the process...but not on there doorstep of course.

Seeing those little oil  wells pop up on green belt land will be the norm like seeing those damn green boxes put outside peoples houses by bt which i may add they dont need any permission to do that...us ordinary people need planning permission to  put up an extra piece of fencing which takes weeks to pass...one rule for  THEM and another for us peasants.

They can all   FRACK  OFF as far as im concerned.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Going to be Fracking rich. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Going to be Fracking rich. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 23 May - 14:51

I got billions barrels of oil under my garden  Going to be Fracking rich. 15327 

They can frack off and go start vibrating somewhere else.  Going to be Fracking rich. 36898 

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 23 May - 15:11

I feel like we have no say in our life anymore.

We can't say anything in a public place...just in case someone is eavesdropping .

I said something the other day when a friend said, why didn't you wave to me when I drove past you...I said, I couldnt see you through your tinted windows and didn't recognise you .

When I walked away I thought ...hope she didn't think because she's black I couldn't see her when what i really meant is ....it was the tinted windows that made you unrecognisable ..then i thought, sod it.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down