Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ?

+2
Badboy
wantthetruth
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? Empty Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ?

Post  Panda Sun 25 May - 9:16

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? Empty Re: Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ?

Post  Guest Sun 25 May - 10:16

Why should it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? Empty Re: Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ?

Post  Panda Sun 25 May - 10:22

Iris wrote:Why should it?

Well obviously Iris, you don't think there might be growing Antisemitism in Belgium. ......why else would 3 Jews be killed for no reason???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 25 May - 10:23

Panda wrote:

Well obviously Iris, you don't think there might be growing Antisemism in Belgium. ......why else would 3 Jews be killed for no reason???
There are a large number of Muslims in Belgium, as there also are in Holland and France. Why aren't you asking that they might be "troubled" countries?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 25 May - 10:31

Iris wrote:
Panda wrote:

Well obviously Iris, you don't think there might be growing Antisemism in Belgium. ......why else would 3 Jews be killed for no reason???
There are a large number of Muslims in Belgium, as there also are in Holland and France.  Why aren't you asking that they might be "troubled" countries?

Probably because there is no news coming from Belgium about them.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 25 May - 10:38

That shooting could have happened anywhere. And indeed a very similar one happened in America not that long ago - again, outside a Jewish Museum. That would suggest to me that ANY country with a Jewish Museum (including Scotland, England) could be next. It doesn't make Belgium any more "troubled" than anywhere else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 25 May - 13:12

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 25 May - 18:21

Belgium is a fairly benign country that will have the occasional loon and thats it.

Another stupid subject that is a waste of forum space !

What point is there to this.Do you actually read what you post and consider it or are you just fishing as usual ?

Anywhere else it is called spam.Which by the way is against the rules.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 25 May - 18:38

Lioned wrote:Belgium is a fairly benign country that will have the occasional loon and thats it.

Another stupid subject that is a waste of forum space !  

What point is there to this.Do you actually read what you post and consider it or are you just fishing as usual ?

Anywhere else it is called spam.Which by the way is against the rules.

My God Lioned, you've got a nerve!!!  If my threads were so "stupid" would they be so ongoing??? Don't be so rude.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 25 May - 19:16

Well then just tell us whats the point you are making ?

Belgium is a quiet benign country that chugs along at its own pace and now you want us to believe the World is coming to an end.

I think you are just trying to break the record for the number of pointless posts that have no relevance whatsoever.

Just have a good look at yourself for goodness sake !

Go out and do some gardening or get a life beyond this !

You are spamming the board with nonsense !

Tell us please where you are intending to go with this thread ! Do you honestly think Belgium is about to implode ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 25 May - 19:19

I THOUGHT FOR A MOMENT THE FLEMS AND WALLOONS WERE AT OTHER THROAT.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 25 May - 20:02

Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? 25346 
Badboy wrote:I THOUGHT FOR A MOMENT THE FLEMS AND WALLOONS WERE AT  OTHER THROAT.

No just panda posting nonsense again.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 25 May - 20:58

The General Election was today, hopefully we might get an actual government this time  Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? 294124 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 25 May - 21:04

Iris wrote:The General Election was today, hopefully we might get an actual government this time  Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? 294124 

Not in pandas World you wont.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 25 May - 21:11

Lioned wrote:
Iris wrote:The General Election was today, hopefully we might get an actual government this time  Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? 294124 

Not in pandas World you wont.

I must admit I have been trying to work out the point of this thread myself. I can see how the shooting at a Jewish Museum is newsworthy and of interest to some of our members. But it's a HUGE jump to assuming that Belgium is somehow a "troubled" country, all the Belgians I know (and believe me I know hundreds!  Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? 294124 ) are so laid back they're practically horizontal (and that includes the Walloons).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 25 May - 22:05

YOU ELECTED WHICH GOVERNMENT,DIDN'T BELGIUM NOT HAVE A GOVERNMENT FOR A LARGE NUMBER OF DAYS,OR AM I CONFUSED?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 25 May - 22:09

Badboy wrote:
YOU ELECTED WHICH GOVERNMENT,DIDN'T BELGIUM NOT HAVE A GOVERNMENT FOR A LARGE NUMBER OF DAYS,OR AM I CONFUSED?
We were without a proper Government for 10 months Badboy, and nothing very terrible happened. Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 25 May - 22:13

Badboy wrote:

No i dont think you are confused as i remember it took a long time to produce a Governmet after the last election (about 18 months actually),

But i dont remember war or Civil unrest breaking out !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 25 May - 22:14

There was a bit of graffiti on some walls, and that was about it  Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 25 May - 22:15

I think there might have been an argument in one of the wine bars as well.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 26 May - 0:19

Iris wrote:There was a bit of graffiti on some walls, and that was about it  Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? 23324 
HERE'S AN INTERESTING QUESTION,IRIS,I READ THAT THERE ARE STILL A FEW CELTIC-SPEAKING VILLAGES IN BELGIUM,WHERE ARE THEY?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 26 May - 0:44

Iris wrote:There was a bit of graffiti on some walls, and that was about it  Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? 23324 

Terrorists!  Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? 23324 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Mon 26 May - 9:11

'troubled' Country? because there was a crime?  

Anyway, personally I think they may be the dark horses of Brazil 2014  Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? 25346 

wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 26 May - 9:42

wantthetruth wrote:'troubled' Country?  because there was a crime?  

Anyway,  personally I think they may be the dark horses of Brazil 2014  Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? 25346 

They'll probably turn up in their balaclavas !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Mon 26 May - 9:45

Lioned wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:'troubled' Country?  because there was a crime?  

Anyway,  personally I think they may be the dark horses of Brazil 2014  Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? 25346 

They'll probably turn up in their balaclavas !

Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? 613255 Is Belgium going to be the next troubled Country ? 613255 
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next