Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Scotsman Report dated 27th

+6
Panda
mossman
dazedandconfused
MaryB
fred
fuzeta
10 posters

Go down

This is the Scotsman Report dated 27th  Empty This is the Scotsman Report dated 27th

Post  Panda Wed 28 May - 4:10

http://www.scotsman.com/news/uk/conman-in-madeleine-mccann-cash-claims-1-3423041

Well this programme is certainly getting media publicity , no doubt the McCanns will try to vet the questions Halligen is asked . This is the Scotsman Report dated 27th  294124

Last edited by Panda on Wed 28 May - 8:08; edited 1 time in total
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
This is the Scotsman Report dated 27th  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This is the Scotsman Report dated 27th  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

This is the Scotsman Report dated 27th  Empty Re: This is the Scotsman Report dated 27th

Post  weissnicht Wed 28 May - 6:49

Panda wrote:http://www.scotsman.com/news/uk/conman-in-madeleine-mccann-cash-claims-1-3423041

Well this programme is certainly getting media publicity , no doubt the McCanns will try to vet the questions Halligen is asked . This is the Scotsman Report dated 27th  294124 
He produced info about Smithman, which mccann buried deep as they could. Who is the conman?
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
This is the Scotsman Report dated 27th  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This is the Scotsman Report dated 27th  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

This is the Scotsman Report dated 27th  Empty Re: This is the Scotsman Report dated 27th

Post  Panda Wed 28 May - 8:13

weissnicht wrote:
Panda wrote:http://www.scotsman.com/news/uk/conman-in-madeleine-mccann-cash-claims-1-3423041

He produced info about Smithman, which mccann buried deep as they could. Who is the conman?

Morning weissnicht , If the interview has already been recoeded I wonder if the McCanns will try to preview ? Halligen is such a fantasist anyway so I suspect his vwesion of events will differ from reality.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 28 May - 9:29

weissnicht wrote:

Agree completely weissnicht. As far as we know, his company did investigate, just not to the satisfaction of his clients. It says more to me about the McCanns credibility, the fact they employed him and had the means to contact perhaps shady characters.

The world must be full of reputable investigators with proven track records in finding missing people. Strange how they by-passed that list, and on more than one occasion.

Geez, you could be forgiven for thinking they did want their little girl found, ludicrous thought I know. This is the Scotsman Report dated 27th  192282 

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 28 May - 9:38

mossman wrote:
weissnicht wrote:

Agree completely weissnicht. As far as we know, his company did investigate, just not to the satisfaction of his clients.  It says more to me about the McCanns credibility, the fact they employed him and had the means to contact perhaps shady characters.

The world must be full of reputable investigators with proven track records in finding missing people.  Strange how they by-passed that list, and on more than one occasion.

Geez, you could be forgiven for thinking they did want their little girl found, ludicrous thought I know. This is the Scotsman Report dated 27th  192282 

Morning mossman, Halligen boasted of having state of the art technology etc , but , if you were handing over £300,000 wouldn't you check out anyone's credentials? I think Brian Kennedy used Halligen to launder money , that's why the Fund never sued him .The same with the Spanish Firm who denied they received the sum quoted in the British Press. I remember on 3as a Member saying Kennedy had a few holding Companies and the money was put in the holding Company and transferred within 24 hours.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Wed 28 May - 11:43

I also believe money was laundered Panda, in both cases.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 28 May - 12:01

Totally agree about the laundered Money!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 28 May - 16:07

fred wrote:Totally agree about the laundered Money!

Hi fuzeta and fred , I doubt Halligen would admit to money laundering because the Accountant's Client who invested £1.2 million would for appearance sake sue him as would the McCanns, they had their opportunity when he returned to the U.K. after his extradition to the U.S. had been sorted. I.m trying to think therefore what will be discussed on the T.V. ....is it a coup for Channel 5, or did none of the other T.V. Channels want to get involved. This is the Scotsman Report dated 27th  25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Wed 28 May - 16:55

I think it will be something and nothing. I'd be astonished if anything remotely controversial was raised or spoken about. Or even anything we didn't know before. Still I might be wrong.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 28 May - 16:58

MaryB wrote:I think it will be something and nothing.  I'd be astonished if anything remotely controversial was raised or spoken about. Or even anything we didn't know before.  Still I might be wrong.

I agree MaryB
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 28 May - 17:19

Panda wrote:

Morning mossman, Halligen boasted of having state of the art technology etc , but , if you were handing over £300,000 wouldn't you check out anyone's credentials? I think Brian Kennedy used Halligen to launder money , that's why the Fund never sued him .The same with the Spanish Firm who denied they received the sum quoted in the British Press. I remember on 3as a Member saying Kennedy had a few holding Companies and the money was put in the holding Company and transferred within 24 hours.

Hi Panda. Danny Krugel from South Africa laid claims to having a state of the art machine too, bless him. Actually, did he charge for his services ?

Yes, I agree with the laundering possibility.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 28 May - 17:22

I can't see anything contraversial being broadcast and from memory I can't remember Channel 5 ever being interested in reporting on Madeliene. It is a coup for them and Halligen will be paid but I can't see anything of real interest being revealed.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 28 May - 17:31

mossman wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi Panda.  Danny Krugel from South Africa laid claims to having a state of the art machine too, bless him.  Actually, did he charge for his services ?

Yes, I agree with the laundering possibility.

Hi mossman , when you think that from day 12 the Company was set up in May and by Christmas over £2 million donated. The McCanns from day 1 said Madeleine was "abducted" and according to my Dictionary it means being taken by force. ....but "kidnapped " means taken by force for ransom. Spot the way the McCanns were clever enough to use the right word, so there would not be expected that a Ransom Letter or Phone call ?????

They never employed really experienced Detectives and Krugel was a joke.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Wed 28 May - 19:21

fuzeta wrote:I also believe money was laundered Panda, in both cases.
I wouldn't be surprised at all.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 28 May - 19:45

As I live in Canada, I'm not familiar with "Channel 5". However I looked at the Channel 5 website and noticed the Daily Express and Daily Star are mentioned at the bottom of it. I know both these papers are tabloids but is Channel 5 considered to be in the same category? Possibly under the same ownership? Just wondering since Channel 5 does not 'register' with me like the BBC, Sky and ITV.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 28 May - 19:47

All owned by Richard 'Dirty' Desmond.

He ended up paying £550,000 to The Gruesomes in an out-of-court settlement in 2008.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 28 May - 20:29

almostgothic wrote:All owned by Richard 'Dirty' Desmond.

He ended up paying £550,000 to The Gruesomes in an out-of-court settlement in 2008.
Don't forget his really classy, upmarket holdings like Television X and Red Hot TV.  This is the Scotsman Report dated 27th  959671 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 28 May - 21:57

Does anyone think there could possibly be, even the smallest chance, that 'Dirty Desmond' could be getting his own back, for all the money he had to fork out? Probably too worried about CR but you never know, well, we do, but I can hope :-)
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 28 May - 22:01

wjk wrote:Does anyone think there could possibly be, even the smallest chance, that 'Dirty Desmond' could be getting his own back, for all the money he had to fork out? Probably too worried about CR but you never know, well, we do, but I can hope :-)
Oh, yes. Don't forget, I'm a regular reader of Private Eye, and they are always publishing juicy stories about Mr Desmond - and particularly, what a tight fisted get he is. He does NOT like parting with money. He wants his half million back. And he's probably going to get it, too, one way or another.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Thu 29 May - 6:50

interested wrote:As I live in Canada, I'm not familiar with "Channel 5".  However I looked at the Channel 5 website and noticed the Daily Express and Daily Star are mentioned at the bottom of it.  I know both these papers are tabloids but is Channel 5 considered to be in the same category?  Possibly under the same ownership?  Just wondering since Channel 5 does not 'register' with me like the BBC, Sky and ITV.
I think Desmond owns it.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 29 May - 7:38

weissnicht wrote:
interested wrote:As I live in Canada, I'm not familiar with "Channel 5".  However I looked at the Channel 5 website and noticed the Daily Express and Daily Star are mentioned at the bottom of it.  I know both these papers are tabloids but is Channel 5 considered to be in the same category?  Possibly under the same ownership?  Just wondering since Channel 5 does not 'register' with me like the BBC, Sky and ITV.
I think Desmond owns it.

But he's put it up for sale, as it's losing too much money. I told you, tight fisted get!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down