Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns will NOT return to Portugal

+13
interested
mossman
kitti
quickfingers
tanszi
LJC
Keela
weissnicht
AnnaEsse
Panda
chrissie
jassi
Lioned
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

McCanns will NOT return to Portugal - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns will NOT return to Portugal

Post  tanszi Thu 5 Jun - 18:30

who asked them not to go? is a very good question.

the webmaster, says it all really.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
McCanns will NOT return to Portugal - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns will NOT return to Portugal - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

McCanns will NOT return to Portugal - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns will NOT return to Portugal

Post  quickfingers Thu 5 Jun - 18:32

They never took any notice of advice before eg promoting her eye issue. Nothing would stop me being there if it were my child.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :
McCanns will NOT return to Portugal - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns will NOT return to Portugal - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 5 Jun - 18:35

There  going  to  lisbon  in   the  hope  off getting 1m....no  stopping them....smell off  money.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu 5 Jun - 18:44

Latest from Official Madeleine facebook page
We would like to ask people to refrain from spreading rumours and speculation based on inaccurate press reporting. We are kept updated on the on-going work in Portugal and are encouraged by the progress.

Thank you for continuing to stand by us and supporting our efforts to get Madeleine home.

Gerry and Kate
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Thu 5 Jun - 18:51

Karen wrote:Latest from Official Madeleine facebook page
We would like to ask people to refrain from spreading rumours and speculation based on inaccurate press reporting. We are kept updated on the on-going work in Portugal and are encouraged by the progress.

Thank you for continuing to stand by us and supporting our efforts to get Madeleine home.

Gerry and Kate

What inaccurate reporting ? Can't say I have seen much as most of whats been reported is as a result of the tv presence at the site.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 5 Jun - 21:21

Karen wrote:Latest from Official Madeleine facebook page

Gerry and Kate

"Our efforts"???? And just what exactly were those "efforts"?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 5 Jun - 21:43

Be fair interested, refusing to answer awkward questions, hiding sports bags and lots of jolly old 10 mile jogs are very draining indeed.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 5 Jun - 21:51

malena stool wrote:Be fair interested, refusing to answer awkward questions, hiding sports bags and lots of jolly old 10 mile jogs are very draining indeed.

Exhausting to say the least. Also, I certainly would not be "encouraged" if the police were digging to look for my child; I would likely be comatose. But then again it didn't bother the McCanns when confronted with the alerts of Eddie and Keela.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu 5 Jun - 21:51

malena stool wrote:Be fair interested, refusing to answer awkward questions, hiding sports bags and lots of jolly old 10 mile jogs are very draining indeed.

I tried to comment - told them exactly what I think of them, how disgustingly they have behaved. As i thought comment was allowed, then deleted and the thread closed.
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 5 Jun - 22:02

Karen wrote:

I tried to comment - told them exactly what I think of them, how disgustingly they have behaved.  As i thought comment was allowed, then deleted and the thread closed.

The truth does hurt Karen, and they will never be pain free no matter how many comments they delete or threads are closed....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 5 Jun - 22:08

most mums dads sisters brothers of missing persons must be watching these digs and think wtf , yes not polite , and think i would be there no matter how bad news it was , no in my mind it looks very bad that the mcanns arnt there , but how do we know they arnt i find it very strange that we dont see brunty or someone outside rothley towers , maybe the press know something we dont , whatever the mcanns say i always think the oppesite
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 6 Jun - 8:26

A special almostgothic gold star is awarded today to Josh Halliday (Guardian), writing from PdL.
His article features IN FULL the offensive message left by the OFM Webmaster re McCanns not going to Portugal, including the bit about 'sanctimonious comments'!

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jun/05/madeleine-mcann-parents-encouraged-by-progress

Eee lad, if you're ever round these parts, I'll buy thee a pint. Or several.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 6 Jun - 9:27

That wording is slightly different from yesterday. Wish I'd taken a screenshot now. Why did they change it? Or more importantly, who made them?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 6 Jun - 10:20

I'm wondering ... has the OFM Webmaster, or whoever gives it its orders, suddenly realised that a message that was only meant for the candle-lighting sheeple-zombies and a few brave detractors was now being perused by a much bigger readership?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2