Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOI Act request about meetings between staff of Operation Grange and BBC Crimewatch - mccannfiles

3 posters

Go down

FOI Act request about meetings between staff of Operation Grange and BBC Crimewatch - mccannfiles Empty FOI Act request about meetings between staff of Operation Grange and BBC Crimewatch - mccannfiles

Post  interested Fri 30 May - 19:43

mccannfiles.com has posted the reply Tony Bennett received in response to his request for information relating to the contacts between Operation Grange staff and the makers of of the BBC Crimewatch Special on Madeleine. The post is under Latest News, scroll down.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
FOI Act request about meetings between staff of Operation Grange and BBC Crimewatch - mccannfiles Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FOI Act request about meetings between staff of Operation Grange and BBC Crimewatch - mccannfiles Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

FOI Act request about meetings between staff of Operation Grange and BBC Crimewatch - mccannfiles Empty Re: FOI Act request about meetings between staff of Operation Grange and BBC Crimewatch - mccannfiles

Post  kitti Fri 30 May - 21:57

They have Insinuated Tony is 'vexatious'.......an annoying little oink and WE are not allowed to know exactly what the 7m Operation Grange has been used for I.e. How many detectives are employed etc etc.

So there you have it, don't ask for an FOI as you will be called annoying for having the cheek to ask for any information regarding expenditure ...it's not our business ...we just pay for it.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
FOI Act request about meetings between staff of Operation Grange and BBC Crimewatch - mccannfiles Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FOI Act request about meetings between staff of Operation Grange and BBC Crimewatch - mccannfiles Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

FOI Act request about meetings between staff of Operation Grange and BBC Crimewatch - mccannfiles Empty Re: FOI Act request about meetings between staff of Operation Grange and BBC Crimewatch - mccannfiles

Post  kathybelle Sat 31 May - 8:37

kitti wrote:They have Insinuated Tony is 'vexatious'.......an annoying little oink and WE are not allowed to know exactly what the 7m Operation Grange has been used for I.e. How many detectives are  employed etc etc.

So there you have it, don't ask for an FOI as you will be called annoying for having  the cheek to ask for any information regarding expenditure ...it's not our business ...we just pay for it.

Good morning  Kitti

Well said,  FOI Act request about meetings between staff of Operation Grange and BBC Crimewatch - mccannfiles 307691 

Tony Bennett, had as much right to ask for information, under the F.O.I. act as I had the right to express my opinions and ask questions in my email to Operation Grange, a few ago.

The fact that Tony Bennett has not been given the information and I haven't even had an acknowledgement to my email, shows to me that the British taxpayers such as myself and maybe Tony Bennett, are paying for nothing but a 'whitewash', designed to exonerate the cruel McCanns. Although I suspected that this investigation was nothing but a whitewash, as soon as I heard Andy Redwood state that the McCanns along with their mates, were not persons of interest to he and his team.

Did anyone listen to the news bulletin, regarding children being abused at home. The person speaking on the news, spoke of children being left alone while their parents were out and other factors that came under the abuse category.

The McCanns  supporters, including supporters in the British Government, British police forces, high profile people and members of internet  and magazine/newspaper forums, should be hanging their heads in shame, that they've been supporting this cruel couple for the past 7 yrs.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, not one word of empathy for Madeleine and her siblings, have ever come out of the mouths of these spineless, yellow bellied cowards. I can only presume that if these people have children, their style of upbringing, is the same as the McCanns.

If there is a heaven or a hell, I hope the McCanns and their followers, all end up in hell and rot very slowly, when they've shuffled off this 'mortal coil'.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down