Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pat Brown :"Find a Burglar and Prove He Did It" - June 8, 2014

4 posters

Go down

Pat Brown :"Find a Burglar and Prove He Did It" - June 8, 2014 Empty Pat Brown :"Find a Burglar and Prove He Did It" - June 8, 2014

Post  frencheuropean Mon 9 Jun - 12:35

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.fr/

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Find a Burglar and Prove He Did It

A little while back, when I stated I believed this whole Scotland Yard investigation had zero focus on the McCanns, I said what Scotland Yard was likely doing was searching for Madeleine's body on land near where their key suspects either lived or worked. We have heard via the press (and although this information can be questionable, the Portuguese press seems to agree for once with the British press) that the scrubland area searched all last week was an area near to where at least one of the drug dealing suspects lived. Today, we get word that Scotland Yard has moved to a new location in the vicinity of a water and sewage plant four miles away in Lagos where dead heroin addict Euclides Monteiro worked.

There is actually nothing wrong with this strategy. It is a fact, for the most part, that killers dump or bury bodies quite near where they live or work, often within a mile of these locations. Why? Because when you get rid of a body, you want to make dead sure no one is watching you. Nothing worse than randomly choosing a little side road, pulling over, getting the body out of your trunk and as you go to dump it in the trees, you find a group of eight teens smoking weed staring at you; the spot you casually picked turns out to be a well-used teen hangout.

No, it behooves a killer to be sure that the spot he picks to rid himself of a body is isolated and witness-free. So, the killer goes to where he is very comfortable, a place he has been to or driven by dozens of times. And, naturally, the places you are most familiar with are locations connected to your own stomping grounds; home, work, relatives, friends, and pleasure spots. When you find someone going REALLY far afield to get rid of a body, it is almost always true that this is because he knows the victim and will become a suspect almost immediately. He wants that body far away and never accidentally found.

So when Scotland Yard started doing their scrubland search, in an area that made no sense if they were looking at the McCanns, I had to conclude they picked it because it had some connection to another suspect. And there is a big problem with their methodology - outside of the fact they are totally ignoring the evidence that points to the McCanns - and that is they appear to be digging up areas based on suspects that do not yet have any evidence connecting them to the crime.

Now, I am sure I am going to see some commenter below say, "YOU don't know what Scotland Yard knows; maybe they DO have evidence linking drug dealers/burglars/pedophiles to Maddie's disappearance." Let me respond to that. Yes, it IS possible Scotland Yard knows something I don't about these men, but it can have nothing to do with hard evidence. Anyone who has read the files knows what the physical evidence indicates: Maddie died in the apartment and there was no proof of an abductor. Even if one somehow thinks an abductor came into the apartment and left no evidence (which actually is possible, but not probable), this would still mean that Scotland Yard has no physical evidence to link to these alleged suspects. Secondly, since they have not even questioned these suspects, they have no physical evidence from their houses or cars to link them back to the crime. This only leaves two kinds of "evidence"; that they used their cell phones somewhere in or near Praia da Luz (believe me, Scotland Yard cannot pinpoint the location of any call down to the block of the McCann flat or any burial spot) on the evening of Madeleine's disappearance or one of these guys said something like, "Yeah, I grabbed that little girl" whilst he was drunk off his arse. And though these bits of information might be interesting enough to warrant further investigation into these men, this kind of information in no way constitutes enough evidence to dig up Portugal. So, then why is Scotland Yard doing so?

There are only two possibilities in my mind: Andy Redwood is a pretty daft fellow (he was told to rule out the McCanns before starting and ignore any evidence related to them and he did just that) and has put the cart before the horse; he has jumped to the conclusion that these burglars/drug dealers were involved in the disappearance of Maddie without any real proof, and following the "nearby burial rule," has gotten all excited about solving the crime and raced on to find Maddie's body. It won't be the first time in law enforcement history this has happened; there is some odd thrill about looking for lost treasure - it just might be over there! And one just can't resist dogging it down (pun intended).

The other possibility is that this is the end show for wrapping up the case in the McCanns' favor. Find a good-enough suspect, one that can't disprove his involvement (because he is dead, in jail, or just such a loser no one will believe him anyway), do everything you can to retrieve Maddie's body from near to where he lives or works, and then close the case with a believable scenario (to those who have never read the PJ police files) and go home having tried your darnedest.

Either way, I don't see anything good coming of this ridiculous excess searching in all the wrong places; if you don't follow real evidence, all the digging in the world will not find you what you are looking for.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown"

June 8, 2014

frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :
Pat Brown :"Find a Burglar and Prove He Did It" - June 8, 2014 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pat Brown :"Find a Burglar and Prove He Did It" - June 8, 2014 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown :"Find a Burglar and Prove He Did It" - June 8, 2014 Empty Re: Pat Brown :"Find a Burglar and Prove He Did It" - June 8, 2014

Post  kathybelle Mon 9 Jun - 12:42

Thank you for sharing Pat Brown's article with us frencheuropean.  Pat Brown :"Find a Burglar and Prove He Did It" - June 8, 2014 944533 

I agree with everything Pat says.  While Redwood and his likeminded cronies are in charge of the investigation, Madeleine will never receive the justice she deserves.

I just hope that the Portuguese Authorities, don't allow an innocent person, to take the blame for Madeleine's disappearance. I'm sure the PJ don't want this to happen, but I don't know if they have enough clout, to stop Redwood from doing what he appears to be intent of doing.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
Pat Brown :"Find a Burglar and Prove He Did It" - June 8, 2014 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pat Brown :"Find a Burglar and Prove He Did It" - June 8, 2014 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown :"Find a Burglar and Prove He Did It" - June 8, 2014 Empty Re: Pat Brown :"Find a Burglar and Prove He Did It" - June 8, 2014

Post  kitti Mon 9 Jun - 14:39

The fact is......SY WON'T Find any evidence against anyone else apart from the mccanns.

And she's right, all the digging in the world won't Find Madeleine ...not unless the mccanns tell us anyway

And you cannot connect a dead suspect to a dead body that can't be found.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 9 Jun - 15:23

Frustrating as things are right now, I'd urge everyone to read this.
In fact I would say that this is compulsory reading.
Put the last two sentences of this piece on a post-it note and stick it in a prominent place where you can see it every day:

http://unterdenteppichgekehrt.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/running-commentary.html?spref=tw&m=1

PS - I was only wondering the other day about Lift Consulting, what with stuff coming out of Portugal and Clarrie's gob being strangely superglued.
And let's not forget that Burson Marsteller and Lift Consulting are affiliated ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 9 Jun - 15:44

And if you still need cheering up, have a look at Harry Blackwood's Twitter TL.
He doesn't believe the crap either:

https://twitter.com/blamedandshamed
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum