Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PALESTINIAN YOUTH KIDNAPPED AND KILLED RAISES TENSION BETWEEN ISRAEL & PALESTINE

4 posters

Go down

PALESTINIAN YOUTH KIDNAPPED AND KILLED RAISES TENSION BETWEEN ISRAEL & PALESTINE Empty PALESTINIAN YOUTH KIDNAPPED AND KILLED RAISES TENSION BETWEEN ISRAEL & PALESTINE

Post  Panda Thu 3 Jul - 7:38

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
PALESTINIAN YOUTH KIDNAPPED AND KILLED RAISES TENSION BETWEEN ISRAEL & PALESTINE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PALESTINIAN YOUTH KIDNAPPED AND KILLED RAISES TENSION BETWEEN ISRAEL & PALESTINE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

PALESTINIAN YOUTH KIDNAPPED AND KILLED RAISES TENSION BETWEEN ISRAEL & PALESTINE Empty Re: PALESTINIAN YOUTH KIDNAPPED AND KILLED RAISES TENSION BETWEEN ISRAEL & PALESTINE

Post  Guest Thu 3 Jul - 8:28

Where's the faux outrage about the THREE Jewish teenagers, kidnapped and killed, by Palestinians?

Do you know how Fatah - the Palestinian government - pictured it on their Facebook homepage?

PALESTINIAN YOUTH KIDNAPPED AND KILLED RAISES TENSION BETWEEN ISRAEL & PALESTINE Three%20rats

Do you know what the red text says? "Master-stroke".

Did you know that one of these "rats" is an AMERICAN citizen?

So please spare us the fake outrage, and that applies to the BBC as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

PALESTINIAN YOUTH KIDNAPPED AND KILLED RAISES TENSION BETWEEN ISRAEL & PALESTINE Empty Re: PALESTINIAN YOUTH KIDNAPPED AND KILLED RAISES TENSION BETWEEN ISRAEL & PALESTINE

Post  fuzeta Thu 3 Jul - 8:43

Iris I thought exactly the same when I saw it on the news last night
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
PALESTINIAN YOUTH KIDNAPPED AND KILLED RAISES TENSION BETWEEN ISRAEL & PALESTINE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PALESTINIAN YOUTH KIDNAPPED AND KILLED RAISES TENSION BETWEEN ISRAEL & PALESTINE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 Jul - 8:50

Fuzzy, I would never, ever condone the deliberate killing of anybody's child. That sort of "revenge" harms the people doing it as well as the innocent family at the other end. It solves nothing. But I am absolutely disgusted at the way the BBC portray it. These kids were kidnapped and killed for the sole reason that they were Jewish. They were the same age as my boy, it might just as easily have been him. But would anybody care? No, it would be okay to depict him as a rat on a fishing line and for the BBC to ignore or belittle it. And where are all these "moderate" Muslims, standing up and saying, this is just plain wrong? Racism at it's very worst, and to rub salt into it, we are paying for this with our licence fees!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 3 Jul - 10:17

I said to victor last night.....why didn't we see the grieving families off the Jewish boys that were murdered...I don't remember seeing them on tv YET we see the grieving parents off the other boy...I don't understand that
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 3 Jul - 16:45

The BBC are a disgrace. I usually watch the ITV news, cannot bear the BBC news. Last night just happened to watching on that side when it came on.

Yes any killing is horrendous Iris, innocent young lives just taken. I just cannot understand why on BBC, one gets all the outrage for one but not another. Typical of them.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 7 Jul - 9:53

Iris wrote:Where's the faux outrage about the THREE Jewish teenagers, kidnapped and killed, by Palestinians?

Do you know how Fatah - the Palestinian government - pictured it on their Facebook homepage?

PALESTINIAN YOUTH KIDNAPPED AND KILLED RAISES TENSION BETWEEN ISRAEL & PALESTINE Three%20rats

Do you know what the red text says?  "Master-stroke".

Did you know that one of these "rats" is an AMERICAN citizen?

So please spare us the fake outrage, and that applies to the BBC as well.

Good morning Iris.

I fully agree with you. No one (in their right minds that is) can condone the wanton killing of this Palestinian young man. That cancels out apparently the abduction and wanton killing of the three Israeli teenagers. There is no sense of proportion. If there were, none of the killings would have happened in the first place. the daily firing of rockets into Israel in spite of Hamas agreeing not to seems unimportant.

I know I am a cynic but I find it strange that of all the millions of Palestinians the Israeli police (assuming they were in fact Israeli) could find to give such a murderous beating to. He turns out to be an American citizen, and just happens to be related to the murdered boy. That they did not seem to know a camera was filming the whole thing, I also find suspicious. I'm not saying it wasn't genuine,, but it all seems a little pat to me. Whatever the eventual outcome the Israelis will be wrong.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down