Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop the McCann Circus!

+10
chrissie
maebee
fred
malena stool
tanszi
pennylane
Krisy22
jeanmonroe
dutchclogs
Claudia79
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stop the McCann Circus! - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop the McCann Circus!

Post  Guest Mon 7 Jul - 17:33

Well done Kathybelle, can you please also point out that Goncalo Amaral has only had the trial delayed once before, so there's no "yet again" about it.

It just shows how desperate Team McCann are, to a) be trying to contact Amaral's lawyer out-of-court, and b) issuing blatant, provable lies in press releases like this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 7 Jul - 17:34

It's a wonder the "source" didn't add that this proves Mr. Amaral is hindering the search for Madeleine because his lawyer does not have e-mail.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Stop the McCann Circus! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stop the McCann Circus! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 7 Jul - 17:58

Iris wrote:Well done Kathybelle, can you please also point out that Goncalo Amaral has only had the trial delayed once before, so there's no "yet again" about it.

It just shows how desperate Team McCann are, to a) be trying to contact Amaral's lawyer out-of-court, and b) issuing blatant, provable lies in press releases like this.

Thanks Iris

I couldn't find Dominic Gover IBT on Facebook, however I found IBT. I sent them a private message and asked them to forward my message to Dominic Gover. I pointed out that Mr Gover had stated incorrect information in his article regarding the lawsuit between Kate and Gerry McCann, Goncalo Amaral and other defendants. I pointed out what the incorrect information was, which was Goncalo Amaral didn't have an email address and his book is banned.

I also pointed out that Snr Amaral has a law degree.

If I hear from IBT, I will then point out the facts that you have given me on here. Like everyone else on here and elsewhere, I'm sick and tired of the British media making slurs against Goncalo Amaral and the PJ.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
Stop the McCann Circus! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stop the McCann Circus! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Stop the McCann Circus! - Page 2 Empty .

Post  maebee Mon 7 Jul - 18:00

So TM can't contact G.A.'s lawyer by phone or email. What a pity  Stop the McCann Circus! - Page 2 25346 
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 7 Jul - 18:26

Why would they need to at this late stage? All Kate and Gerry have to do is turn up tomorrow and give their 'tuppence worth' :-)
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 7 Jul - 18:40

chrissie wrote:Why would they need to at this late stage? All Kate and Gerry have to do is turn up tomorrow and give their 'tuppence worth' :-)

Stop the McCann Circus! - Page 2 23324 Chrissie
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 7 Jul - 20:27

maebee wrote:So TM can't contact G.A.'s lawyer by phone or email. What a pity  Stop the McCann Circus! - Page 2 25346 

I'm sure that there is a wholly innocent explanation for any phones or email accounts which the lawyer may or may not own.  Stop the McCann Circus! - Page 2 25346 
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 7 Jul - 21:02

almostgothic wrote:
maebee wrote:So TM can't contact G.A.'s lawyer by phone or email. What a pity  Stop the McCann Circus! - Page 2 25346 

I'm sure that there is a wholly innocent explanation for any phones or email accounts which the lawyer may or may not own.  Stop the McCann Circus! - Page 2 25346 

Including not running up additional expense for Mr. Amaral. I'm sure the lawyer's 'billing hours' would skyrocket if he was bombarded by queries from the McCanns and their 'sources' and possibly even the press looking for exclusives with 'the lawyer of the shamed detective'.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 7 Jul - 21:10

almostgothic wrote:

It's also well within the bounds of responsible lawyering.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon 7 Jul - 21:13

Iris wrote:
almostgothic wrote:

All lawyers do it.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 7 Jul - 21:16

Chris wrote:
Iris wrote:
almostgothic wrote:

All lawyers do it.

Yeah, it's just a quirky British thing. Oh wait.....  Stop the McCann Circus! - Page 2 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2