Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just spotted this on Twitter - a collection bucket placed in Ocean Club reception

+4
Chris
tanszi
ann_chovey
mollydog
8 posters

Go down

Just spotted this on Twitter - a collection bucket placed in Ocean Club reception Empty Just spotted this on Twitter - a collection bucket placed in Ocean Club reception

Post  Guest Tue 8 Jul - 16:41

Just spotted this on Twitter - a collection bucket placed in Ocean Club reception 858905601

I think the writing on the bucket is Kate McCann's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Just spotted this on Twitter - a collection bucket placed in Ocean Club reception Empty Twitter Collection Bucket at Ocean Club

Post  mollydog Tue 8 Jul - 18:45

OMG !!!! They just cant get Enough MONEY can they !!!!
mollydog
mollydog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 64
Warning :
Just spotted this on Twitter - a collection bucket placed in Ocean Club reception Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just spotted this on Twitter - a collection bucket placed in Ocean Club reception Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Just spotted this on Twitter - a collection bucket placed in Ocean Club reception Empty Re: Just spotted this on Twitter - a collection bucket placed in Ocean Club reception

Post  ann_chovey Tue 8 Jul - 18:51

Is this a 'new' old bucket iykwim. I recall the McCs put one in the OC foyer early days and the staff were upset because it put their tips box out of action.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :
Just spotted this on Twitter - a collection bucket placed in Ocean Club reception Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just spotted this on Twitter - a collection bucket placed in Ocean Club reception Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Just spotted this on Twitter - a collection bucket placed in Ocean Club reception Empty Re: Just spotted this on Twitter - a collection bucket placed in Ocean Club reception

Post  Guest Tue 8 Jul - 19:04

I've no idea when it dates from, but it could be the "old" bucket, yes. Proves that they were only interested in money from the off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 8 Jul - 19:05

Are those the good quality wrist bands with the bucket.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 8 Jul - 19:14

Why did they need money because Madeleine had disappeared. forgive me, money will not bring the child back. why do they need money now, will it bring back their reputation, they damaged themselves by leaving their children, they can sue and sue and sue. they are the only people responsible for leaving the children and the far reaching consequences of doing that, and the effect on so many peoples lives.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 8 Jul - 19:20

interested wrote:Are those the good quality wrist bands with the bucket.

I thought their wristbands were green and yellow. Maybe they got a job lot of LiveStrong ones - little demand for them these days.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 8 Jul - 19:21

tanszi wrote:Why did they need money because Madeleine had disappeared.  forgive me, money will not bring the child back.  why do they need money now,  will it bring back their reputation,  they damaged themselves by leaving their children,  they can sue and sue and sue.  they are the only people responsible for leaving the children and the far reaching consequences of doing that, and the effect on so many peoples lives.

The LOVE of money is at the root of all evil.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Tue 8 Jul - 21:26

interested wrote:
tanszi wrote:Why did they need money because Madeleine had disappeared.  forgive me, money will not bring the child back.  why do they need money now,  will it bring back their reputation,  they damaged themselves by leaving their children,  they can sue and sue and sue.  they are the only people responsible for leaving the children and the far reaching consequences of doing that, and the effect on so many peoples lives.

The LOVE of money is at the root of all evil.

They needed the money to protect their reputations, keep themselves out of jail, and sue everyone who questions their version of events! They clearly don't care about bringing Madeleine home, otherwise the majority of the fund money would have actually been spent on this cause. Actions speak louder than words, and the McCanns reputation-protecting, money-grabbing, sue-happy actions make it quite obvious that they have no intention of ever bringing Madeleine home.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 8 Jul - 21:46

There's an example of either Kate's or Gerry's writing at 3.24 on this video and I'd say it's the same as on the bucket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpuK8ql-IPE

I feel sure that this is from 2007. It does show what their priorities were right from the start.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 8 Jul - 23:32

Not Born Yesterday wrote:There's an example of either Kate's or Gerry's writing at 3.24 on this video and I'd say it's the same as on the bucket.

I feel sure that this is from 2007. It does show what their priorities were right from the start.

Thanks N.B.Y.

When you look at some of the videos, the children look like they come from a loving family. I wonder what happened to make the McCanns behave in such an appalling way towards their children and why they are still behaving in an appalling way towards Sean and Amelie!
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Wed 9 Jul - 8:12

Not Born Yesterday wrote:There's an example of either Kate's or Gerry's writing at 3.24 on this video and I'd say it's the same as on the bucket.

Yes, this were the first puckets..later replaced with pucket with picture 'fighting fund'..soon replaced with Fund Ltd. ..lawyers were flown to PDL, and the Fund was ready set in stone 12.5. to be published in UK 16.5.

Only money matters for mccanns, by the look of it all.
It's interesting to read gerry mccanns press statement from 22.5.2007, he makes it clear what matters to them. Just creepy.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id170.html What the Fund Ltd is (not) for.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down