Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CR and the Mccanns

5 posters

Go down

CR and the Mccanns Empty CR and the Mccanns

Post  kitti Thu 17 Jul - 7:51

Seems the mccanns have money not to search but to get CR to do a 'clean sweep' off the Internet to rid it off Mr Aamarals book a and excerpts off it on the way.

So we ar e to be told what not to read, we are to be told to read Kate Mccanns book off fiction at all costs.

Talk about brainwashing .

Don't the mccanns realise it's like locking the gate AFTER the horse has bolted.

How on earth are they going to rid the people off their knowledge and stopping them passing on this knowledge in the future...kidnap us all and give us electric shock treatment to erase the info...lol

Do they think the twins will NEVER read any excerpts from the book off FACTS, do the mccanns honestly think they can stop children in the next school off mentioning these facts ...they had better move tom the moon then..

'your sisters dead'....that came from a five year old in there school when they had just started primary...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
CR and the Mccanns Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CR and the Mccanns Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

CR and the Mccanns Empty Re: CR and the Mccanns

Post  Guest Thu 17 Jul - 8:10

Out of the mouths of babes kitti. Sometimes I think we should just put the kids in charge.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 17 Jul - 12:20

I think the McCanns should face the fact that their remaining children WILL read things on the internet and other children WILL say things to them in the playground. Its ridiculous to think they can wipe all the information from the internet and that the parents of other children don't speak about the case.
Also, I don't believe for a second old gobsh*te Mrs McC doesn't mouth off at home about Snr Amaral in front of her children! So when she wants to talk about Sean hearing about Snr Amaral on the school bus..........don't make me laugh!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
CR and the Mccanns Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CR and the Mccanns Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 17 Jul - 14:21

And I'm certain Sean reads by now and I'm certain Sean has not missed the headline on the front of the newspaper, a headline which Sean appears in, for I'm certain he will have been told about it by his schoolmates and I'm certain he will have seen a copy somewhere.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 17 Jul - 15:02

What the twins read on the internet and what their family tell them will, if they have any cognitive thoughts of their own, cause more distress than if the McCanns had put their hands up at the start and not concocted one pathetic lame story after another. A blind man on a galloping horse can spot the ludicrous anomolies between the factual evidence and the fictional nonsense the world is expected to believe.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 17 Jul - 16:53

I think the McCanns became confident, with all the Government help they received, that they were in the clear. What they didn't figure on was the internet and the millions of people throughout the world who questioned their involvement in Madeleine's "disappearance" by making their voices heard. Not everyone believes what they read in newspapers. The McCanns didn't realize that those of us who have the power of reason can see through their carefully orchestrated publicity campaigns and question their actions based on the facts surrounding Madeleine's death.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 18 Jul - 7:31

CR can rub everything negative above this case off the net and have a blank sheet but there will be two questions that the twins will Be wondering or asking

1. Why weren't you there when Our sister was 'taken' and..

2. Why did our sister get 'taken' and not us.

'it could off been worse, all three off them could off been 'taken'....your so right Gerry, how could you off explained that away.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down