Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysian Aircraft shot down over Ukraiine killing 298 people

3 posters

Go down

Malaysian Aircraft shot down over Ukraiine killing 298 people Empty Malaysian Aircraft shot down over Ukraiine killing 298 people

Post  Panda Fri 18 Jul - 8:02

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Malaysian Aircraft shot down over Ukraiine killing 298 people Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Malaysian Aircraft shot down over Ukraiine killing 298 people Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Malaysian Aircraft shot down over Ukraiine killing 298 people Empty Re: Malaysian Aircraft shot down over Ukraiine killing 298 people

Post  Bebootje Fri 18 Jul - 8:13

With 154 dutch tourists going on vacation, the biggest plane crash (after Tenerife in 77) our country is involved in.
Today is a day of national mourning; flags at half mast.
In a statement issued later Malaysia Airlines said that on board further were 27 Australians, 43 Malaysians (including the 15-man crew), 12 people from Indonesia, nine from Britain, four Germans, four Belgians, three from the Philippines and 1 Canadian. 41 people is not yet clear where they come from. In total, there were 298 people on board.

It is almost certain that the plane was shot down.
Discussion only by whom. Warring parties in Ukraine blame each other.

Last edited by Bebootje on Fri 18 Jul - 8:17; edited 1 time in total
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :
Malaysian Aircraft shot down over Ukraiine killing 298 people Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Malaysian Aircraft shot down over Ukraiine killing 298 people Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Malaysian Aircraft shot down over Ukraiine killing 298 people Empty Re: Malaysian Aircraft shot down over Ukraiine killing 298 people

Post  wjk Fri 18 Jul - 8:16

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 18 Jul - 8:24

Bebootje wrote:With 154 dutch tourists going on vacation, the biggest plane crash (after Tenerife in 77) our country is involved in.
Today is a day of national mourning; flags at half mast.
It is almost certain that the plane was shot down.
Discussion only by whom. Warring parties in Ukraine blame each other.

Morning Bebootje, my condolences for what your Country is going through. As you can imagine Russia is being blamed but there is to be a Worldwide investigation. After Malaysian Airlines were involved in the last tragedy the odds of this Airline being involved in this tragedy must be a million to one.!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 18 Jul - 8:28

Morning wjk, where did you post it ?I looked on World News before posted here
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 18 Jul - 8:28

I posted it on Daily News yesterday
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 18 Jul - 8:38

wjk wrote:I posted it on Daily News yesterday

I never thought to look there thinking this was such a big tragedy ongoing for months and that "Daily News" was just that ...Daily. LOL.

Rumoured that the Ukrainian Rebels have found the Black Box and passed it on to Russia....I hope that's not true.!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 18 Jul - 9:00

Panda wrote:

I never thought to look there thinking this was such a big tragedy ongoing for months and that "Daily News" was just that ...Daily. LOL.

LOL, I looked for the thread started by you about the other Malaysian plane, MH370 and it was in "Daily News", hence I posted it in the same place as you did. LOL

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t26015-malaysian-plane-flight-missing
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 18 Jul - 9:27

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

LOL, I looked for the thread started by you about the other Malaysian plane, MH370 and it was in "Daily News", hence I posted it in the same place as you did. LOL

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t26015-malaysian-plane-flight-missing

I knew you must have checked out the previous MH Flight, but this is very different, it is Political with Russia the main suspect and  I never thought the MH 370 thread would last so long. Poor old Malaysian Airlines has lost 40%  of it's value because of this latest disaster. Putin has given his condolences to the Netherlands......apparently the equipment used by the Ukrainian rebels to bring the Plane down is very sophisticated so the question being asked is, who supplied it???  wjk, this is going to be ongoing for quite a while. and unlike the MH 370 disaster , this has huge repercussions Politically.

P.S. wk,I was out all day yesterday until late evening so did not look at MM , if you want to use your thread, go ahead.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down