Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Israeli tank shells hit Hospital killing 4 and injuring 30 Medical Staff

2 posters

Go down

Israeli tank shells hit Hospital killing 4 and injuring 30 Medical Staff Empty Israeli tank shells hit Hospital killing 4 and injuring 30 Medical Staff

Post  Panda Mon 21 Jul - 15:08

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Israeli tank shells hit Hospital killing 4 and injuring 30 Medical Staff Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Israeli tank shells hit Hospital killing 4 and injuring 30 Medical Staff Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Israeli tank shells hit Hospital killing 4 and injuring 30 Medical Staff Empty Re: Israeli tank shells hit Hospital killing 4 and injuring 30 Medical Staff

Post  Guest Mon 21 Jul - 15:24

Sky News wrote:"They're, in a cowardly and cynical fashion, placing their women and children as shields, killing them, then coming to Sky News and other outlets and saying 'Israel is killing us'."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Israeli tank shells hit Hospital killing 4 and injuring 30 Medical Staff Empty Re: Israeli tank shells hit Hospital killing 4 and injuring 30 Medical Staff

Post  Claudia79 Mon 21 Jul - 16:54

Children are getting their heads blown off. I don't care who is at fault. It has to stop. We should all be ashamed to live in a world where things like these happen.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Israeli tank shells hit Hospital killing 4 and injuring 30 Medical Staff Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Israeli tank shells hit Hospital killing 4 and injuring 30 Medical Staff Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 21 Jul - 18:26

Yes Claudia, I agree, the US Secretary of State is on his way of Egypt for talks . The Funeral of an Israeli soldier took place today , his tearful wife walked beside his coffin. One Isreali Woman says the violence and death must stop . The death toll in Palestine is in the hundreds, one Palestinian said "they call us terrorists, but how can children be Terrorists, they say they want to destroy the tunnels but all they keep doing is bombing the population , even a hospital."
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 21 Jul - 19:00

How can children be terrorists? They are indoctrinated and brainwashed by other terrorists. And the UN does nothing.

Israeli tank shells hit Hospital killing 4 and injuring 30 Medical Staff 31eded37cef493079e0b29683477b416
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 21 Jul - 21:17

I don't care about sides, accusations and excuses. The day I can find a justification for the murder of children (whoever they are) is the day I lost my sanity.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 28 Jul - 10:17

I have just watched a News Report of Doctors in a Hospital in Gaza operating on a dead woman to remove her baby who was alive, the baby is in intensive care. Her Father is also dead , as Winston Churchill said "Jaw Jaw jaw......not War , War War." Until Israel agrees to re-open the trade routes Hamas will never give in, time fr the U.N. to be more assertive and take control.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 28 Jul - 10:33

Until Hamas stop digging terror tunnels amd firing rockets the trade routes won't open. And last time the crossing was opened Hamas used it to send in suicide bombers. It will never stop until the cancer that is Hamas is completely destroyed. How anyone could condone or support them is beyond me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down