Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from Goncalo Amaral

+12
kathybelle
dazedandconfused
wantthetruth
frencheuropean
mara thon
mossman
chrissie
Bebootje
almostgothic
Krisy22
duncanmac
maebee
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Message from Goncalo Amaral Empty Message from Goncalo Amaral

Post  maebee Mon 21 Jul - 17:49

From G.A's Facebook page: Reading the news about the last session of the trial I am sure that the vast majority of journalists don't know what there is to discuss, not reported correctly.
Let us be clear. What is at issue is as follows:-If the writing of my book "Maddie: the truth of the lie" was a lawful or unlawful act;
-If the authors have suffered damage and if there are facts that prove;
-Whether it is possible to establish a causal link between the book and the possibility of such damages.
This is what is at stake.
As to the lawfulness of the book, I suggest to anyone who has doubts that read the judgment of the Court of appeal of Lisbon under the restraining order that preceded the action in question. In fact, for the Ex.mos Lords Judges, as can be concluded from that decision, the lawfulness of publication of the book is undeniable.
By this I mean that, with this proven legality, it should stick around, without need to find out anything else, particularly with regard to the damage that the authors complain.
But, it should be noted, even though such lawfulness can still be concerned, there is, still, to establish a causal link between the publication and the damage that the authors complain, such as deep depressions, social isolation, etc.And, of course, prove that such damage, whatever its origin, there are in fact.
As for the social part, it seems to me obvious, if we neglect the many social events in which the authors have participated, including, gasp-if, speeches in the British Parliament, interviews in programs such as Oprah Winfrey, gala dinners as the most illustrious personalities, notably British, among many others, the so-called social distancing is totally false.
Already about the depression, though, in any way are proven in the process, in my opinion, the truth is that it would be very strange if they didn't exist. The disappearance of a child, is dead or alive, has been kidnapped or not, cannot fail to cause huge sequels of this type. It would be very strange if this does not happen. But in this respect I do not say anything, insofar as the authors seem to want to charge me and my book all your sore, as if that disappearance, plus their Constitution as defendants and other circumstances surrounding the case, by itself, did not have any importance, or they weren't more than enough!
Unfortunately, due to delaying tactics on the part of clearly maneuvers authors, which forced, once again, to the postponement of the hearing, I fear that the process will drag-as they clearly intend to-, and not have sentence closely, as I would like and that yearning. Plus when I started the judicial holidays and, as Mr. Ex.ma the Judge well explained, with the entry into force of the new map in court on September 1, the procedural delays will worsen considerably.
On my part, however, remains unshaken confidence in the Portuguese justice.
It only remains for me to thank and recognize all the support I have received, on the part of all those who believe in justice and in truth, without which I wouldn't have been able to cope with the process. Nor, lead me to ponder, as I am, take a case against the couple Mccan and others, in order to be compensated from the huge losses they've caused me at all levels, such as moral, and financial professionals.
It is time to react legally against all those who have placed my, privacy, intimacy, freedom of expression, opinion and subsistence conditions.
They tried to assassinate me civilly, but, thanks to the support and solidarity of all of you, have failed.
Thank you very much,
Lisbon July 21, 2014 Gonçalo Amaral refer to the judgment of the Court of appeal of Lisbon: http://pjga.blogspot.com/2014/07/acordao-do-tribunal-da-relacao-de.html http://www.scribd.com/doc/234659315/Acordao-do-Tribunal-da-Relacao-de-Lisboa (Translated by Bing)
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :
Message from Goncalo Amaral Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Message from Goncalo Amaral Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Message from Goncalo Amaral Empty Re: Message from Goncalo Amaral

Post  wjk Mon 21 Jul - 22:28

Aww, what a lovely man!

This bit is very interesting...

"Nor, lead me to ponder, as I am, take a case against the couple Mccan and others, in order to be compensated from the huge losses they've caused me at all levels, such as moral, and financial professionals."

I really hope he does!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Message from Goncalo Amaral Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Message from Goncalo Amaral Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Mon 21 Jul - 23:16

Good Lad,

Lets hope he starts with that tw"t Parsons
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Mon 21 Jul - 23:17

Good Lad,

Lets hope he starts with that tw"t Parsons
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 22 Jul - 7:55

wjk wrote:Aww, what a lovely man!

"Nor, lead me to ponder, as I am, take a case against the couple Mccan and others, in order to be compensated from the huge losses they've caused me at all levels, such as moral, and financial professionals."

I really hope he does!!

So do I. Bring it on Dr Amaral!  Message from Goncalo Amaral 272645 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Tue 22 Jul - 8:21

wjk wrote:Aww, what a lovely man!

I really hope he does!!

I hope he does too xx This man and his family have been through more than anyone should endure. xx
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 22 Jul - 8:42

Take the shirts off their backs Mr Amaral.

Every hack and every rag and every TV station who ever attached the words 'disgraced' and 'bungling' to your name, for starters.
Every hack and every rag and every TV station who deliberately twisted the facts by order of Team McCann.
Every McCann source who ever put toxic words in hacks' mouths.
And the McCanns themselves, who made your life an ongoing hell out of sheer vindictiveness, wanting you to be miserable and feel fear.

Take them all to the cleaners.
And if there are no UK rags still in business to print THAT piece of good news, well that's fine by me.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 22 Jul - 9:49

Goncalo Amaral wrote:They tried to assassinate me civilly, but, thanks to the support and solidarity of all of you, have failed.

Past tense. Has he heard back from the court, or is that wishful thinking?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 22 Jul - 10:20

I think he means that the writ was issued with the arrogant assumption that he would just cave in as others have done, but that with the assistance of all the support and solidarity he has received, he was able to fight on as he would wish to do.

And as we now know, it was the McCanns who caved in and attempted to settle, but to no avail.
When one observes the weakness of the evidence supporting their case and their Mickey Mouse witnesses, one can see why they tried.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebootje Tue 22 Jul - 10:44

Good to hear this!
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 22 Jul - 11:03

Best of luck to him and his family xx
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 22 Jul - 11:48

Well done to Snr Amaral, for letting the McCanns know that he is taking legal action against them and anyone else including the British media. These pieces of filth have sullied the name of Snr Amaral and caused suffering to he and his family. I'm really glad he knows that he has many, many friends around the world, who will support him every step of the way, on his fight for justice for he and little Madeleine.

It goes without saying, that Snr Amaral's daughter Sofia, who like Snr Amaral, has a law degree, will have done everything she possibly can, to help him fight this unfair lawsuit. Sofia will also do everything she possibly can, when he embarks on his next journey, which will be to take legal action against the disgusting McCanns and their cronies. I don't know if Sofia is a lawyer, but whether she is or she isn't, she will have the knowledge to know what needs to be done and she may also have contacts in the legal profession, who will help her dad.

I think it's time Snr Amaral's assets, including his bank account, were unfrozen, in order for him to continue the fight for justice. I never understood why they continued to be frozen, after the ban on his book "The Truth of the Lie" was overturned, especially when he had a wife and 3 children to support.

Can someone please explain why this happened especially when the McCanns assets and bank accounts were not frozen, when they lost the right to have Snr Amaral's book permanently banned.

Good luck to Snr Amaral and best wishes to he and his family. xxxxxx

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 22 Jul - 12:01

kathy said, "I think it's time Snr Amaral's assets, including his bank account, were unfrozen, in order for him to continue the fight for justice. I never understood why they continued to be frozen, after the ban on his book "The Truth of the Lie" was overturned, especially when he had a wife and 3 children to support.

Can someone please explain why this happened especially when the McCanns assets and bank accounts were not frozen, when they lost the right to have Snr Amaral's book permanently banned."

Good question. Why did his assets remain frozen, after the lifting of the book ban?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 22 Jul - 12:11

It's great to see him writing in a positive manner and publically taking a stance against all he has been through over the past years.

I wish him the very best in his own search for justice. He probably does not read here, but if those who know him do, I hope they let him know he is supported by many and I for one would be honoured to help him in any way possible.

The McCanns have to learn they cannot bully their way through life.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Tue 22 Jul - 12:31

I must be a bit dim...I've read that twice and not really sure what he is saying in a lot of it  Message from Goncalo Amaral 303636 
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 22 Jul - 13:23

mossman wrote:It's great to see him writing in a positive manner and publically taking a stance against all he has been through over the past years.

I wish him the very best in his own search for justice.  He probably does not read here, but if those who know him do, I hope they let him know he is supported by many and I for one would be honoured to help him in any way possible.

The McCanns have to learn they cannot bully their way through life.  

Snr Amaral will be aware that he has friends on here as well as other forums. I'm almost sure that at least one of his friends who posts on here, is in contact with him. Either directly or through one of his contacts.

I'm almost sure that Joana Morais knows him personally, because when the McCanns were in court, trying to ban his book, Joana attended court. Joana will be aware of this forum, as well as the Jill Havern forum and the Facebook forums. Also Tony Bennett has met Goncalo Amaral, when he came over to the UK at his invitation.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the McCanns bullying behaviour and the fact they've used Madeleine as a cash cow. If they were as innocent as they profess to be, they would have done everything they could to find Madeleine, using professional people. They could have passed on any money they were given, to these professionals.

In my opinion, the McCanns paid good money to their dodgy detectives, because they knew that they would never look for Madeleine. We the British taxpayers, are now paying for Redwood and his team, to behave in the same way as the McCanns dodgy detectives.

I don't know how true this is, but I read that Redwood and his team, were supplied leads by the McCanns dodgy detectives. If this is true, I'm not surprised that the investigation has gone the way it has.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 22 Jul - 13:29

Roasted Arizona wrote:I must be a bit dim...I've read that twice and not really sure what he is saying in a lot of it  Message from Goncalo Amaral 303636 

Heres Joanas translation which is a bit clearer

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/07/goncalo-amaral-on-mistakes-made-by.html

Gonçalo Amaral on the mistakes made by journalists when they state this is a libel trial, it isn't.

Upon reading the news about the last trial session I became certain that the vast majority of journalists is unaware about what is being discussed there and they have not informed themselves properly.

Let us be clear. What is at issue is to establish whether:

- If the writing of my book “Maddie: A Verdade da Mentira” [Maddie: The Truth of the Lie] has constituted a licit or illicit act;
- If the authors of the claim have suffered damages and whether there are facts that prove them;
- If it is possible to establish a causality nexus between the book and the alleged damages.

This is what is in question.

As to the legitimacy to write the book, I suggest to anyone who has doubts to read the Lisbon Appeals Court ruling within the scope of the temporary injunction that has preceded the legal action at stake. In fact, for the honourable Appellate Judges - as one can conclude by their decision - the lawfulness of the publication of the book is indisputable.

By this I mean that, since the legitimacy was proven, the matter should come to an end, without ascertaining anything else, namely what concerns the damages alleged by the authors of the lawsuit. Yet, it should be stressed that even if that legitimacy remains in question, it will still be necessary to establish a causality nexus between the book and the alleged damages claimed by the authors of the lawsuit, such has the deep depression, social isolation, etc. And, of course, to prove that those damages, whatever their origin may be, factually exist.

As to the social aspect, it seems obvious, if we take in consideration the numerous events the authors have attended, including astonishingly, speeches at the UK Parliament, interview in talk shows such as the Oprah Winfrey's, gala dinners with distinguished personalities, mainly British ones among plenty others, then the so called social isolation claim is utterly false.

Regarding the depressions, even tough they were not proven in any way in the legal proceedings, in my view it would be very strange if they didn't exist. The disappearance of a daughter, whether dead or alive, whether abducted or not, cannot but originate enormous sequelae of that sort. It would be very strange indeed if that did not happen! But regarding this issue I won't make further comments since the authors appear to want to apportion blame on myself and on my book of all their suffering, as if the aforesaid disappearance, in addition to their subsequent constitution as arguidos [formal suspects] and all other circumstances that surround the case, don't bare any importance, or as if they aren't already more than enough!

Unfortunately, due to the clearly stalling tactics on the part of the authors, who forced, once again, the postponement of the hearings, I fear that this process will drag on - as they patently intend - and that we will not have a ruling in the near future, as I would like and for which I so longed for. Even more so since the judicial holidays have already started, which along with the reorganisation of the judicial chart on the 1st of September, and as explained by the Honourable Judge, will worsen the lengthening procedures considerably. On my part, nonetheless, my confidence in the Portuguese justice remains unwavering.

All that remains for me now is to express my thanks and acknowledge all the support I have received from all those who believe in justice and truth, without which it would not have been possible for me to cope with the process. Or without which I could not even consider, as I am, to bring a lawsuit against the McCann couple and others, in order to be reimbursed of the extensive losses that they have caused me at every level, namely morally, professionally and financially.

Now it is the time to react judicially against all those who have jeopardized my rights to privacy, intimacy, freedom of expression, opinion and livelihood opportunities.

They have tried to ‘assassinate’ me judicially, but thanks to the support and solidarity of all of you, they have failed.

Thank you so much,
Lisbon July 21, 2014
Gonçalo Amaral

Thanks Joana  Message from Goncalo Amaral Icon_flower 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Tue 22 Jul - 15:54

I too hope that Snr Amaral takes the Mccanns to the cleaners, they are a greedy and horrible pair who could get the whole human race a bad name. As for the "mostly" foul mouthed, ranting, raving sycophants who slobber and kow tow to this nasty pair, I hope they all have to slither back under whatever sewers they were spawned in.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Tue 22 Jul - 16:39

http://algarvenewswatch.blogspot.pt/2014/07/amaral-hits-back-at-mccanns-claims.html

"Portugal Newswatch

Reflections on current affairs in Portugal by journalist and author Len Port

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Amaral hits back at McCanns’ claims

Gonçalo Amaral insists that the lawfulness of his book Maddie: A Verdade da Mentira is “indisputable” and has reiterated that he may file a counter lawsuit against Kate and Gerry McCann.

The lead detective in the original investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann revealed this in a Facebook message to supporters in which he gave an assessment of his position on the current libel action brought against him by the McCanns.

Mr Amaral said he was considering seeking compensation from the McCanns and others for the enormous damages he claims they have caused him on different levels.

Both Kate and Gerry McCann were allowed to address the court in Lisbon’s Palace of Justice a fortnight before the long-running trial was adjourned yet again. The suspension meant that closing arguments on behalf of Mr Amaral could not be heard before the court went into summer recess.

In his Facebook statement, Mr Amaral began by saying: “Upon reading the news about the most recent trial session, I am certain that the vast majority of journalists don’t know what is being discussed in court, and have not reported correctly.”

He went on to itemise what he sees as being at stake in the trial.

The court must decide whether writing the book was a lawful or unlawful action, whether or not the McCanns have suffered damages and whether or not there are facts to prove it. Also at stake is whether or not it is possible to establish a causal nexus between the book and such damages, he said.

He insisted that the lawfulness of the book was indisputable because of a decision of the Appellate Court in Lisbon, which overturned an earlier ruling banning the book.

“With proof of the lawfulness of the book, the matter should rest here, without the need to investigate anything further, namely concerning the damages that the plaintiffs complain about,” he said.

“Nonetheless, we should note that even if the lawfulness may still be at stake, there is still the need to establish a causal nexus between the publication and the damages that the plaintiffs complain about, such as deep depression, social isolation, etc. And, of course, to prove that said damages, no matter where they originate from, really exist.”

Mr Amaral continued: “Concerning the social part, it seems obvious to me, if we pay attention to the countless social events that the plaintiffs have participated in, including speeches at the British Parliament, interviews on television shows like Oprah Winfrey’s, gala dinners with illustrious personalities, namely British, among others, that said social isolation is totally false.

“Concerning the depressions, although they are in no way proved within the case, in my opinion, in fact it would be very strange if they didn’t exist. The disappearance of a daughter, whether she is dead or alive, whether or not she was abducted, has to originate enormous consequences of that kind. How strange would it be if that wasn’t the case!

“But about this issue I won’t say anything further, given that the plaintiffs seem to attribute to me and my book all of their pain, as if said disappearance, followed by their arguido status and other circumstances that surround the case, were of no importance, or weren’t more than enough!”

Mr Amaral blamed the latest postponement of the case on “clearly dilatory manoeuvres” on the part of the McCanns. He wants the case to finish as soon as possible, he said, but fears it will drag on for a long time, exacerbated by a scheduled reorganisation within the judicial system in September following the end of the summer recess.

Despite this, “my trust in Portuguese justice remains steadfast,” Mr Amaral said.

In thanking those who have supported him, he said it would have been impossible to fight the McCann’s libel action without them.

Towards the end of his statement, he revealed that he is considering filing a lawsuit against the McCann couple and others, “in order to be compensated for the enormous damages that they have caused me already, on all levels, such as moral, professional and financial.”

Mr Amaral concluded: “The time to judicially react to all those who have put my privacy, my intimacy, my freedom of expression and opinion, and my survival conditions at stake is approaching.

“They have tried to assassinate me civilly, but due to the support and solidarity of all of you, they were not successful.”
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Tue 22 Jul - 17:57

Great news to hear him confirm that he will counter-sue!

Can't wait!!!  Message from Goncalo Amaral 944533 
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Tue 22 Jul - 22:17

Bring it on. Here's hoping he gets some compensation for the misery he's had to endure.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 22 Jul - 22:40

wjk wrote:
Roasted Arizona wrote:I must be a bit dim...I've read that twice and not really sure what he is saying in a lot of it  Message from Goncalo Amaral 303636 

Heres Joanas translation which is a bit clearer

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/07/goncalo-amaral-on-mistakes-made-by.html

Gonçalo Amaral on the mistakes made by journalists when they state this is a libel trial, it isn't.

Upon reading the news about the last trial session I became certain that the vast majority of journalists is unaware about what is being discussed there and they have not informed themselves properly.

Let us be clear. What is at issue is to establish whether:

- If the writing of my book “Maddie: A Verdade da Mentira” [Maddie: The Truth of the Lie] has constituted a licit or illicit act;
- If the authors of the claim have suffered damages and whether there are facts that prove them;
- If it is possible to establish a causality nexus between the book and the alleged damages.

This is what is in question.

As to the legitimacy to write the book, I suggest to anyone who has doubts to read the Lisbon Appeals Court ruling within the scope of the temporary injunction that has preceded the legal action at stake. In fact, for the honourable Appellate Judges - as one can conclude by their decision - the lawfulness of the publication of the book is indisputable.

By this I mean that, since the legitimacy was proven, the matter should come to an end, without ascertaining anything else, namely what concerns the damages alleged by the authors of the lawsuit. Yet, it should be stressed that even if that legitimacy remains in question, it will still be necessary to establish a causality nexus between the book and the alleged damages claimed by the authors of the lawsuit, such has the deep depression, social isolation, etc. And, of course, to prove that those damages, whatever their origin may be, factually exist.

As to the social aspect, it seems obvious, if we take in consideration the numerous events the authors have attended, including astonishingly, speeches at the UK Parliament, interview in talk shows such as the Oprah Winfrey's, gala dinners with distinguished personalities, mainly British ones among plenty others, then the so called social isolation claim is utterly false.

Regarding the depressions, even tough they were not proven in any way in the legal proceedings, in my view it would be very strange if they didn't exist. The disappearance of a daughter, whether dead or alive, whether abducted or not, cannot but originate enormous sequelae of that sort. It would be very strange indeed if that did not happen! But regarding this issue I won't make further comments since the authors appear to want to apportion blame on myself and on my book of all their suffering, as if the aforesaid disappearance, in addition to their subsequent constitution as arguidos [formal suspects] and all other circumstances that surround the case, don't bare any importance, or as if they aren't already more than enough!

Unfortunately, due to the clearly stalling tactics on the part of the authors, who forced, once again, the postponement of the hearings, I fear that this process will drag on - as they patently intend - and that we will not have a ruling in the near future, as I would like and for which I so longed for. Even more so since the judicial holidays have already started, which along with the reorganisation of the judicial chart on the 1st of September, and as explained by the Honourable Judge, will worsen the lengthening procedures considerably. On my part, nonetheless, my confidence in the Portuguese justice remains unwavering.

All that remains for me now is to express my thanks and acknowledge all the support I have received from all those who believe in justice and truth, without which it would not have been possible for me to cope with the process. Or without which I could not even consider, as I am, to bring a lawsuit against the McCann couple and others, in order to be reimbursed of the extensive losses that they have caused me at every level, namely morally, professionally and financially.

Now it is the time to react judicially against all those who have jeopardized my rights to privacy, intimacy, freedom of expression, opinion and livelihood opportunities.

They have tried to ‘assassinate’ me judicially, but thanks to the support and solidarity of all of you, they have failed.

Thank you so much,
Lisbon July 21, 2014
Gonçalo Amaral

Thanks Joana  Message from Goncalo Amaral Icon_flower 

Thanks for posting a clearer version wjk and thanks to Joana  Message from Goncalo Amaral Icon_flower  Message from Goncalo Amaral Icon_flower 

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Wed 23 Jul - 4:24

Snr Amaral Message from Goncalo Amaral 83453 Message from Goncalo Amaral Icon_flower Message from Goncalo Amaral Icon_flower Message from Goncalo Amaral Icon_flower Message from Goncalo Amaral Icon_flower Message from Goncalo Amaral Icon_flower Message from Goncalo Amaral Icon_flower Message from Goncalo Amaral Icon_flower 
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Wed 23 Jul - 6:23

What a wonderful man, then again we all know he is. His courage is amazing, his heart like a lion, what a dreadful time he has suffered at the hands of the gruesome twosome, and yes indeed, they thought he would cave in just like all the spineless newspapers and others, not Goncalo, he is made of sterner stuff.
I too hate when he is called "the disgraced" it makes my blood boil, while those two despicable characters saunter around the world declaring themselves innocent of anything to do with Madeleine.
Justice will come one day.
Ireland
Ireland
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 141
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Wed 23 Jul - 15:02

Thanks WJK  Message from Goncalo Amaral 306321 
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next