Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illegal Immigrants caught tryng to LEAVE U.K

2 posters

Go down

Illegal Immigrants caught tryng to LEAVE U.K Empty Illegal Immigrants caught tryng to LEAVE U.K

Post  Panda Fri 1 Aug - 8:48

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Illegal Immigrants caught tryng to LEAVE U.K Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Illegal Immigrants caught tryng to LEAVE U.K Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Illegal Immigrants caught tryng to LEAVE U.K Empty Re: Illegal Immigrants caught tryng to LEAVE U.K

Post  Angelina Fri 1 Aug - 8:55

Caught on the way into France but not on the way out!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :
Illegal Immigrants caught tryng to LEAVE U.K Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Illegal Immigrants caught tryng to LEAVE U.K Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Illegal Immigrants caught tryng to LEAVE U.K Empty Re: Illegal Immigrants caught tryng to LEAVE U.K

Post  Panda Fri 1 Aug - 9:02

Angelina wrote:

Morning Angelina, it's quite funny really, maybe the illegals were trying to escape because of the announcement that benefits would only be paid for 3 months.....whereas I think in the EU it is 6 months. Britain will have to deport them now.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Fri 1 Aug - 9:05

Panda wrote:
Angelina wrote:

Morning Angelina, it's quite funny really, maybe the illegals were trying to escape because of the announcement that benefits would only be paid for 3 months.....whereas I think in the EU it is 6 months. Britain will have to deport them now.

I think they tried to escape before that announcement was made. Anyway I doubt it will come to fruition because it's bound to be against EU rules...a load of hot air. Perhaps the message is beginning to get across....the pavements here are just uneven, break your leg, pot-holed concrete, not 14 ct gold!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 1 Aug - 9:13

Angelina wrote:
Panda wrote:
Angelina wrote:

I think they tried to escape before that announcement was made.  Anyway I doubt it will come to fruition because it's bound to be against EU rules...a load of hot air.     Perhaps the message is beginning to get across....the pavements here are just uneven, break your leg, pot-holed concrete, not 14 ct gold!

The NHS is in dire straits , many of the indigenous population sleeping rough , so yes, I agree , Britain is not so attractive for illegals, maybe that Bus riding around warning them that they would be found did the trick. Illegal Immigrants caught tryng to LEAVE U.K 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down