Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China accused of Muslim massacre

+2
AnnaEsse
wjk
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

China accused of Muslim massacre Empty China accused of Muslim massacre

Post  Panda Tue 2 Sep - 6:08

http://news.sky.com/story/1328589/rare-visit-to-town-at-centre-of-massacre-claims

The video is very interesting and shows yet another example of the way the Muslim religion is being villified around the World.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
China accused of Muslim massacre Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100China accused of Muslim massacre Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

China accused of Muslim massacre Empty Re: China accused of Muslim massacre

Post  Guest Tue 2 Sep - 10:34

Maybe they should think about that before they vilify, torture and massacre every body else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 2 Sep - 14:16

Panda wrote:http://news.sky.com/story/1328589/rare-visit-to-town-at-centre-of-massacre-claims

The video is very interesting and shows yet another example of the way the Muslim religion is being villified around the World.

Vilified? It's already vile, a cult that pretends to be a religion, but that beheads people who are not on their side, burns churches, stones women who have been raped and hangs gays. No one needs to vilify them. They do that quite efficiently by just following their own guide book, the Qur'An.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
China accused of Muslim massacre Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100China accused of Muslim massacre Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 2 Sep - 14:18

Well said Anna I agree totally.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 2 Sep - 14:25

Me too.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 2 Sep - 14:30

fuzeta wrote:Well said Anna I agree totally.

Thank you, fuzeta. Mohammed was not the first person who tried to resurrect the Pagan Moon God. He was the successful one, who rallied a whole bunch of disparate tribes in the Middle East under the banner of the Moon God, who was renamed Allah. They swarmed out of the Middle East through North Africa and Europe, pillaging, raping and taking slaves. They were finally turned back at the gates of Vienna or the whole of Europe would have fallen to the murderous hordes.

The Crusades were attempts to take back Jerusalem from them.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 2 Sep - 15:59

Actually, I don't think that applies to all Muslims, only those who are jihadists. Al queda etc. If you watched the video you can see that these people have lived in that area for a long time but because of the turmoil in the Middle East, China has decided to get rid of them now in case they are attacked by IS. China is a long way from the Middle East where it is all happening.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 2 Sep - 16:10

Panda wrote:Actually, I don't think that applies to all Muslims, only those who are jihadists. Al queda etc. If you watched the video you can see that these people have lived in that area for a long time but because of the turmoil in the Middle East, China has decided to get rid of them now in case they are attacked by IS. China is a long way from the Middle East where it is all happening.

Panda, the culture of all people who call themselves Muslims is to a greater or lesser extent based on the Qur'An. There are possibly some who call themselves secular Muslims, but I have never met one. If those who are not Jihadists call themselves moderates, they haven't been seen out on the streets protesting threats to behead and the attempted imposition of Shar'ia law in parts of London.

China has not decided to get rid of those people. There have been riots in that part of China and the Chinese authorities tend to quell those riots by sending in the heavies and shooting people.

A long way from the Middle East? So is Madrid and so is New York as well as Denmark.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 2 Sep - 16:27

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:Actually, I don't think that applies to all Muslims, only those who are jihadists. Al queda etc. If you watched the video you can see that these people have lived in that area for a long time but because of the turmoil in the Middle East, China has decided to get rid of them now in case they are attacked by IS. China is a long way from the Middle East where it is all happening.

Panda, the culture of all people who call themselves Muslims is to a greater or lesser extent based on the Qur'An. There are possibly some who call themselves secular Muslims, but I have never met one. If those who are not Jihadists call themselves moderates, they haven't been seen out on the streets protesting threats to behead and the attempted imposition of Shar'ia law in parts of London.

China has not decided to get rid of those people. There have been riots in that part of China and the Chinese authorities tend to quell those riots by sending in the heavies and shooting people.

A long way from the Middle East? So is Madrid and so is New York as well as Denmark.

We both know that China does not believe in Democracy and their own people do not have rights that we enjoy. From the Reporters'  comments it appears that these people have been living peacefully and China wants them out because the Government does  not want  any trouble , they have enough with their own people.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 2 Sep - 16:54

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

We both know that China does not believe in Democracy and their own people do not have rights that we enjoy. From the Reporters'  comments it appears that these people have been living peacefully and China wants them out because the Government does  not want  any trouble , they have enough with their own people.

Panda, the massacre referred to in the above article is reported as having taken place when a crowd attacked a police station. The Muslims of that region have not been living peacefully.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 2 Sep - 17:02

Just announced on Sky News, news on Ashya and the Chinese in Tibet.......
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 2 Sep - 17:05

AnnaEsse wrote:

Anna I posted an articles by Dr Taj Hargey an Oxford Imam on another thread which is to do with what you are saying. You may have not seen it, so I will put it on here for you.

I have lost it lo I will try again and do another post

fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 2 Sep - 17:07

fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 2 Sep - 17:16

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

How strange. ISRAEL is a democracy, the only one in the Middle East. Arabs and Muslims are treated better in Israel than they are in any Muslim country. Israelis, no matter what their religion or ethnicity, have equal rights and an equal say. Yet let's cripple their economy by boycotting their goods, stop selling them the weapons which they need to defend themselves, spread as many lies as possible and try and BAN them from British cities, even as tourists or students, although they may have never bothered anyone in their lives.

Hypocrisy, or trolling? I know which one I believe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 2 Sep - 17:20

Thanks fuzeta. I have picked out these paragraphs.

What is terribly worrying is that, in the face of the IS atrocities, and extremist British Muslims' involvement in jihadism, mainstream Muslims here have remained largely silent at what is happening in Iraq today.

Where is the mass outcry against the systematic killing of the Iraqi Yazidis, the deadly harassment of Christians and the mindless destruction of their churches?

Where are the co-ordinated protests against the Islamic State? Where are the popular calls for an end to organised genocide by Sunni Muslim militants in Iraq?

This is pure hypocrisy and double standards from British Muslims. Only last week, more than 200,000 people — a large proportion of them British Muslims — took to the streets of London and Manchester to protest against Israel.

The Jewish state was denounced as a pariah, its military actions in Gaza condemned as disproportionate. Yet there has been nothing like this level of justified outrage over the senseless savagery of the Islamic State in Iraq.

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 2 Sep - 17:58

Yes Anna, he also mentions about the leaflets given out in Oxford street calling for British Muslims to join the Jihadists!

I say they should  be in prison for that. Any other people would be. Also the fact is that it is all over Europe as well.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 2 Sep - 18:07

fuzeta wrote:Yes Anna, he also mentions about the leaflets given out in Oxford street calling for British Muslims to join the Jihadists!

I say they should  be in prison for that. Any other people would be.  Also the fact is that it is all over Europe as well.

it's hardly credible, fuzeta, that we have people freely handing out those leaflets on our streets, inciting people to terrorist activity.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 2 Sep - 20:19

AnnaEsse wrote:
fuzeta wrote:Yes Anna, he also mentions about the leaflets given out in Oxford street calling for British Muslims to join the Jihadists!

I say they should  be in prison for that. Any other people would be.  Also the fact is that it is all over Europe as well.

it's hardly credible, fuzeta, that we have people freely handing out those leaflets on our streets, inciting people to terrorist activity.

Maybe if authorities weren't busy issuing international arrest warrants for loving and caring parents who only want to do the best for their seriously ill son, they had the time to deal with that.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 2 Sep - 20:41

Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Maybe if authorities weren't busy issuing international arrest warrants for loving and caring parents who only want to do the best for their seriously ill son, they had the time to deal with that.

Good point, Claudia.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 2 Sep - 21:06

I think that the answer to that is the police are afraid of being labelled racist. They end up in court instead of the perpetrators. Happens often
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 2 Sep - 21:12

Well, in the King case there was no fear to be labelled bigoted because the King family's religion came up when it had nothing to do with what happened. So much so that in Spain, at first, many thought the arrest warrant was due to the fact that the parents were JWs and that because of their religion they had deprived their son of life saving medical care. it was all over the media and that 'theory' even got as far as Portugal. I complained by email about two different online articles.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 2 Sep - 21:18

I meant in the case of the leaflets Claudia.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 2 Sep - 21:25

fuzeta wrote:I meant in the case of the leaflets Claudia.

I know, Fuzeta. What I meant is that in the King case there was no such fear or the religion thing wouldn't have come up as it shouldn't have as it was not a factor. The first time I heard about the case was on Twitter and the theory was that a child had been illegally taken from a UK Hospital because the parents who were JWs didn't allow the doctors to perform certain medical procedures due to their religious beliefs. In fact, it was only after the father's video became viral that things started to become clearer.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 2 Sep - 21:35

I see what you mean Claudia
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 2 Sep - 21:36

fuzeta wrote:I see what you mean Claudia

China accused of Muslim massacre 944533 China accused of Muslim massacre Icon_flower
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next