Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Empty IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage

Post  Panda Tue 2 Sep - 18:28

Just announced......IS says they have beheaded US hostage Steven Sotloff. Barak Obama is at the NATO Conference but if this is true I suspect NATO forces will be used . Another US Mother wrote to IS 5 days ago pleading for her Son to be released,she has not received a reply.

Would all this be happening if the US and Britain had not invaded Iraq ????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Empty Re: IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage

Post  Guest Tue 2 Sep - 18:30

Yes. Stop making excuses for them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Empty Re: IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage

Post  Panda Tue 2 Sep - 18:34

Are you suggesting I have made excuses for IS......I never have.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 2 Sep - 18:37

Would all this be happening if the US and Britain had not invaded Iraq ????

What difference does that make? Does that give anyone the right to brutally behead another person? IMHO that IS making excuses for them and it is disgusting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 2 Sep - 20:55

They are going to behead a British person, so they say.

There is a video on YouTube which someone told me to look at...god I wished i hadn't.

In the video were bodies off babies, toddlers and older children, all Christian and all without heads.

First off all I couldn't take it in, then I thought, it's not real, THEN it hit me....it was real and it made me sick.

The men held these poor little babies up proudly without there heads.

What makes a person do this, are they sick, are they brainwashed ..because I can't fathom out why they would do a disgusting thing like this and feel proud about it.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Empty Old foes may have to unite to stop IS onslaught

Post  Panda Wed 3 Sep - 22:11

http://news.sky.com/story/1329586/old-foes-may-have-to-unite-to-stop-is-onslaught

Gone are the days when enemies faced each other in Wars, today no one knows what the enemy looks like , I really do pity today's youth.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Empty U.S. vows to degrade and destroy Islamic state

Post  Panda Wed 3 Sep - 22:43

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Empty CNN ReportVery graphic

Post  Panda Wed 3 Sep - 23:01

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Empty "ISIS has lost it's moral compass"

Post  Panda Thu 4 Sep - 8:09

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Empty The science behind IS savagery

Post  Panda Thu 4 Sep - 17:10

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 4 Sep - 21:33

Those beheadings were staged ...

Both had microphones clipped to them whilst they made speeches ....when you saw the IS man put his knife to the neck, the microphone had gone.

My guess is...that UK IS man didn't kill them.

That knife would not be able to behead a man.

They were prob murdered after they were made to make the speech...I have studied there faces, IMO I don't think they knew they were going to die, if I did, I would be hysterical and scared..

That my Opinion anyway.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 4 Sep - 21:41

kitti wrote:Those beheadings were staged ...

Both had microphones clipped to them whilst they made speeches ....when you saw the IS man put  his knife to the neck, the microphone had gone.

My guess is...that UK IS man didn't kill them.

That knife would not be able to behead a man.

They were prob murdered after they were made to make the speech...I have studied there faces, IMO  I don't think they knew they were going to die, if I  did, I would be hysterical and scared..

That my Opinion anyway.

there is an element of staging and no, that knife does not, no matter how sharp, look capable of doing the job. as for their faces, my guess is they had probably been through this many times before and survived so possibly expected to do so again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 4 Sep - 21:48

I wonder what has happened to their bodies.

Will the families get them back or what?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 4 Sep - 21:53

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/08/smoking-gun-same-actress-for-sandy-hoax-and-katie-foley-case-closed-3020256.html

There are certainly doubts over the James Foley story.

The above link shows what appears to be the same person claiming to be both a friend of the Sandy Hook alleged gunman and the sister of James Foley.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Empty Cameron says he will not pay ransom

Post  Panda Fri 5 Sep - 7:39

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/11076158/Wife-of-British-hostage-David-Haines-says-He-is-everything-to-us.html

I don't blame Cameron , what is it going to take to stop IS, it is not just Iraq and Syria any more, India is becoming unsettled politically.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 6 Sep - 11:16

This was reported in the News , young men who travelled from Britain to Syria to fight for IS are disillusioned about what they found and want to return to Britain . I hope they will be refused entry because it could be a "dastardly plot" to recruit others.!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Empty David Haines family under Police Guard

Post  Panda Sat 6 Sep - 13:46

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Empty ISIS terror as propaganda

Post  Panda Sun 7 Sep - 17:23

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Empty U.S. State Dept. anti ISIS video

Post  Panda Sun 7 Sep - 17:42

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Empty Yazidi girl tells of horrific ordeal as IS sex slave

Post  Panda Mon 8 Sep - 8:44

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Empty Bribes of cash and guns to tackle IS jihadis

Post  Panda Tue 9 Sep - 16:01

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Empty IS is recruiting far more Members than the West realises

Post  Panda Fri 12 Sep - 17:24

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Empty British Hostage David Haines beheaded.

Post  Panda Sun 14 Sep - 6:51

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

IS says they have beheaded another US Hostage Empty Beheading videos all send a message

Post  Panda Sun 14 Sep - 13:52

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next