Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever known anything like this?

Go down

Have you ever known anything like this? Empty Have you ever known anything like this?

Post  Panda Sat 6 Sep - 15:56

I have just watched the latest news and feel quite depressed. apart from Iraq and Ukraine,  there is yet another Syrian bombing of Aleppo, Yazidas safe in Southern Turkey refugee camps  for now. Turkey  will pay for another camp but it will be built inside  Iraq.
South Sudan is taking in Ethiopian  asylum seekers and children.

The Ebola crisis escalates and there is a limit on Zmapps available and it is feared production will not be able to cope .Sierra Leone is in lockdown for 4 days to target villages about hygiene and search for anyone with ebola who has not gone to hospital. Volunteer Medical Staff urgently needed , 100 have died as a result of contact with ebola patients.
Fifty killed in Yemen

Floods in Pakistan killing hundreds.

Have I misses anything?????

Have you ever known anything like this? 284844
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Have you ever known anything like this? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Have you ever known anything like this? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Have you ever known anything like this? Empty Re: Have you ever known anything like this?

Post  Guest Sat 6 Sep - 21:15

Panda wrote:I have just watched the latest news and feel quite depressed. apart from Iraq and Ukraine,  there is yet another Syrian bombing of Aleppo, Yazidas safe in Southern Turkey refugee camps  for now. Turkey  will pay for another camp but it will be built inside  Iraq.
South Sudan is taking in Ethiopian  asylum seekers and children.

The Ebola crisis escalates and there is a limit on Zmapps available and it is feared production will not be able to cope .Sierra Leone is in lockdown for 4 days to target villages about hygiene and search for anyone with ebola who has not gone to hospital. Volunteer Medical Staff urgently needed , 100 have died as a result of contact with ebola patients.
Fifty killed in Yemen

Floods in Pakistan killing hundreds.

Have I misses anything?????

Have you ever known anything like this? 284844

yeah, i just ate the last cookie. what'll i do now. 😋
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Have you ever known anything like this? Empty Re: Have you ever known anything like this?

Post  Guest Sat 6 Sep - 22:12

I stopped watching the news years ago - too depressing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 7 Sep - 9:04

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I stopped watching the news years ago - too depressing.

Your'e right NBY, trouble is apart from the Press, the TV News channels report every 10 minutes for 24 hours. Have you ever known anything like this? 25346

OFF TOPIC, what does Java script do? I am a complete dunce when it come to understanding a computer but every time I switch on this notice comes up wanting to put more info in, and no matter how many times I click NO, it's flickering now.!!!

Back on topic the World really is a mess and I feel very sorry for youngsters today.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Have you ever known anything like this? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Have you ever known anything like this? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum