Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann

+17
chrissie
Freja53
Claudia79
jassi
kitti
weissnicht
winjoy
Lioned
margaret
Krisy22
comperedna
Judge Dread
cherry1
jinvta
Badboy
fred
frencheuropean
21 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 6 Empty Re: The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann

Post  kitti Thu 1 Jan - 13:30

I think people have asked WHY she won't be publishing her Findings till March.

I think it has to deal with the trial which comes to it's conclusion in Feb.

She has all the info she needs to produce the film now but I think she's biding her time until Mr Amaral wins his case .

We can't be sure the mccanns will appeal, I don't think they will, they won't want to lose any more money from the nice little stash they have and I'm hoping that Mr Amaral will sue them but can't be sure as he's not as greedy as the mccanns.

He may sue the newspapers..who knows ..it would mean getting a British lawyer and we all know how greedy they are .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 6 Empty Re: The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann

Post  Guest Thu 1 Jan - 18:35

Claudia79 wrote:
Marky wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:I'm getting a weird déjà vu feeling.

only this time i'll beat you to it. please delete my account. thanks. The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 6 25346

Since with you we never know, can you just confirm that you are indeed not making another one of your jokes and that is your true desire? We are here to please you, evidently: you want to join, you get in. You want to leave, your wish is our command. You want to come back, we open the door for you. You want to go again, and here we are to fulfil your wishes. I just need to be sure they are, in fact your wishes.

ETA: I never banned you so the 'this time I'll beat you to it' thing doesn't make any sense.

hi claudia, long time no talk. how's tricks with you? The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 6 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 1 Jan - 18:37

I thought you'd gone, never to be heard of again - obviously not
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 1 Jan - 18:57

jassi wrote:I thought you'd gone, never to be heard of again - obviously not

good time to step back but that's your call. The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 6 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 1 Jan - 19:14

What changed your mind, or were you just teasing ?
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 1 Jan - 19:17

jassi wrote:What changed your mind, or were you just teasing ?

nothing to do with you. The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 6 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 1 Jan - 19:19

Marky wrote:

True, I just thought you might like to share.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 1 Jan - 19:27

jassi wrote:
Marky wrote:

True, I just thought you might like to share.

well, there ya go. The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 6 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 1 Jan - 22:03

Marky wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Marky wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:I'm getting a weird déjà vu feeling.

only this time i'll beat you to it. please delete my account. thanks. The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 6 25346

Since with you we never know, can you just confirm that you are indeed not making another one of your jokes and that is your true desire? We are here to please you, evidently: you want to join, you get in. You want to leave, your wish is our command. You want to come back, we open the door for you. You want to go again, and here we are to fulfil your wishes. I just need to be sure they are, in fact your wishes.

ETA: I never banned you so the 'this time I'll beat you to it' thing doesn't make any sense.

hi claudia, long time no talk. how's tricks with you? The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 6 25346

Fine, thanks. Just hoping this new year I won't have to solve problems which actually don't exist unless people make them up. And you?
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 2 Jan - 10:54

Claudia79 wrote:Fine, thanks. Just hoping this new year I won't have to solve problems which actually don't exist unless people make them up. And you?

hunky dory baby, hunky dory. The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 6 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 6 Empty Not one tiny bit of evidence has emerged

Post  Freja53 Fri 2 Jan - 13:36

Of course everybody on this fantastic site knows this but for me I feel it is worth saying again that not one tiny piece of evidence has emerged over all these years, and all this expenditure, to show the involvement of anybody in Maddies disappearance. What do we know for certain? All we have are two child-neglecting parents saying that their child was taken. None of us know if the parents were involved but what evidence is there for anybody else being involved? I am still hopeful that somebody will come forward with the truth.
Freja53
Freja53
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 288
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 2 Jan - 14:45

The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 6 10404873_10152650742532875_6021819621921933964_n
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 2 Jan - 14:53

Wow Anna!
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  saloongirl Fri 2 Jan - 17:15

PG's comment sounds worryingly like another threat, along the lines of those directed at Brenda Leyland. As others have said, I hope Sonia Poulton is watching her back.
saloongirl
saloongirl
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 2 Jan - 19:44

saloongirl wrote:PG's comment sounds worryingly like another threat, along the lines of those directed at Brenda Leyland. As others have said, I hope Sonia Poulton is watching her back.

It sure reads like a threat to me and I'm glad it's been saved.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Fri 2 Jan - 19:52

I assume it's off Facebook, Anna. Sounds ominous.

I'm looking into Tweets sent today and hopefully saving them.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 2 Jan - 20:21

whatsupdoc wrote:I assume it's off Facebook, Anna. Sounds ominous.

Sounds ominous to me as well. What on earth is going on in Great Britain? All these past sexual allegations involving some members of Parliament, ETC. are deeply concerning. What I can't understand is why two doctors who became infamous seven and a half years ago are being protected when it is so obvious they should, at the very least, be held accountable for neglect of their three children and the "disappearance" of Madeleine.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 2 Jan - 20:49

whatsupdoc wrote:I assume it's off Facebook, Anna. Sounds ominous.

Yes, from Facebook today.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 3 Jan - 18:47

"There Can Be Only One - hopefully not Tony" is worth a read at cristobell.blogspot.co.uk
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6