Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Greeting Mr. Gamble - l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com

5 posters

Go down

Season Greeting Mr. Gamble - l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com Empty Season Greeting Mr. Gamble - l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com

Post  interested Sun 28 Dec - 23:24

"...Oh Madame McCann has a whole host of nasty tricks up her sleeve ways in which she wants people to suffer....."

Sorry I can't "do" links but the article can be found at www.l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com It is entitled "Season Greeting Mr. Gamble" and is dated 27th December 2014.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Season Greeting Mr. Gamble - l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Season Greeting Mr. Gamble - l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Season Greeting Mr. Gamble - l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com Empty Re: Season Greeting Mr. Gamble - l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com

Post  interested Mon 29 Dec - 1:06

Just realized the above link connects with the Home Page.

Better choice might be www.l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Season_Greeting
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
Season Greeting Mr. Gamble - l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Season Greeting Mr. Gamble - l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Season Greeting Mr. Gamble - l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com Empty Re: Season Greeting Mr. Gamble - l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com

Post  jinvta Mon 29 Dec - 3:12

interested wrote:Just realized the above link connects with the Home Page.

Better choice might be  www.l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Season_Greeting

The link does not work for me. Would love to read. How can I get to the article from the home page?
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 29 Dec - 10:55

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Seasons_Greetings_Gamble.html

This is the correct link. Scroll down past all the other headings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Mon 29 Dec - 11:31

I've always thought Gamble a very unsavory character - an example of the worse sort of policeman.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Mon 29 Dec - 13:02

Gamble is the man who wrote in october 2013:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/oct/14/madeleine-mccann-abductors-police

"Many people have opinions about Kate and Gerry McCann. The rights and wrongs of their meal at the tapas bar and their approach to checking on the children. I am of the view that there but for the grace of God go I. For those perfect parents who have never left their children for a moment: if that was a lapse, they have paid a terrible price for it and they are still living the nightmare. No one but the person who took Madeleine is to blame for what has happened to her."

And his sabre rattlings, one year after are rather ridiculous:

"The person or people responsible have an uncomfortable week ahead. They probably thought they had weathered the storm but it's time for them to start looking over their shoulder again."

Thanks to him, easy to find the culprits : go for the people in Portugal who  are suffering since october 2013 from a persistent stiff neck. It's obvious they are involved in the abduction.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 29 Dec - 16:20

Not Born Yesterday wrote:http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Seasons_Greetings_Gamble.html

This is the correct link. Scroll down past all the other headings.

Thank you to "Not Born Yesterday" for providing the correct link (which I was unable to do).

I though it worthy of attention.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 1 Jan - 13:39

Makes me wonder if the person who Will be 'outed' as the biggest troll in March....will be HIM.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum