Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonder what their supporters think off them now

5 posters

Go down

Wonder what their supporters think off them now  Empty Wonder what their supporters think off them now

Post  kitti Mon 9 Mar - 7:31

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Wonder what their supporters think off them now  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wonder what their supporters think off them now  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Wonder what their supporters think off them now  Empty Re: Wonder what their supporters think off them now

Post  mara thon Mon 9 Mar - 8:08

No real surprise there kitty, there isn´t a dirty trick in the book that would surprise me re the Mccanns, I would only be surprised if they missed one.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
Wonder what their supporters think off them now  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wonder what their supporters think off them now  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Wonder what their supporters think off them now  Empty Re: Wonder what their supporters think off them now

Post  interested Mon 9 Mar - 13:21

I'm thinking of all those who contributed to the "limited company" whose money was used to keep the McCanns on the front pages.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 9 Mar - 15:32

Half a million quid paid for PR for a whole year.

Proof once again that this 'findable' child was never going to be found alive.
You wouldn't shell out that kind of money (even other people's money) if you thought there was a chance that she'd be brought home any time soon.

If Lord Bell had warned them how bad this might look (to their supporters, to the onlooking world, to their twins when they were old enough) if it ever came out, he really would have been worth that huge pile of readies ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 9 Mar - 17:37

I don't thnk they ever thought it would come out.  The alleged comment made by Lord Bell not caring what the McCs think indicates to me that you can buy a service but not loyalty or friendship or reputation, but we all know that.

what sort of people whose child is missing think they need PR at all never mind for a year?

eta this was on twitter late last night, so its out there. I wonder, as they allegedly have little social media presence if the McCs have been advised by those who troll the forums and twitter for them, maybe Mr. Wright, have reported back this little gem to them.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 9 Mar - 17:56

tanszi wrote:I don't thnk they ever thought it would come out.  The alleged comment made by Lord Bell not caring what the McCs think indicates to me that you can buy a service but not loyalty or friendship or reputation, but we all know that.

what sort of people whose child is missing think they need PR at all never mind for a year?

eta this was on twitter late last night, so its out there.  I wonder, as they allegedly have little social media presence if the McCs have been advised by those who troll the forums and twitter for them,  maybe Mr. Wright, have reported back this little gem to them.

Also, what sort of mother who wants the public to believe their daughter was abducted refuses to co-operate and answers all questions put to her by the police who were trying to locate her. The same sort of mother and father who dismissed the cadaver and blood alerts as being unreliable. The same sort of people who had a l-o-n-g term agenda from the night Madeleine was reported "missing".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 9 Mar - 19:30

interested wrote:
tanszi wrote:I don't thnk they ever thought it would come out.  The alleged comment made by Lord Bell not caring what the McCs think indicates to me that you can buy a service but not loyalty or friendship or reputation, but we all know that.

eta this was on twitter late last night, so its out there.  I wonder, as they allegedly have little social media presence if the McCs have been advised by those who troll the forums and twitter for them,  maybe Mr. Wright, have reported back this little gem to them.

Also, what sort of mother who wants the public to believe their daughter was abducted refuses to co-operate and answers all questions put to her by the police who were trying to locate her.  The same sort of mother and father who dismissed the cadaver and blood alerts as being unreliable.  The same sort of people who had a l-o-n-g term agenda from the night Madeleine was reported "missing".

ah, nice to see you back on track. Wonder what their supporters think off them now  25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down