Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silly faces

3 posters

Go down

Silly faces Empty Silly faces

Post  katertaif Sun 10 May - 1:22

It is being hinted at that the results of the Thanet South election was a put up job. A conspiracy to ensure Nigel Farage was kept out, Farage was always seen with a pint in his hand, and/or a silly drunken leer on his face. Obviously the establishment are still afraid of him because even though he has lost his bid to enter Parliament, (this time) all the photographs are still in the same vein. Farage with a silly drunken expression. yet a series of photographs of the ex leader of labour show a perfectly normal naturally smiling/brave in the face of adversity man.

Makes you wonder if there is any substance to the allegations.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
Silly faces Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Silly faces Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Silly faces Empty Re: Silly faces

Post  kitti Sun 10 May - 8:27

I noticed when he was waiting for his results the man behind him was making weird faces and during his speech too.

Anyway, I voted for him along with 4m other people, suppose we are all racist for wanting something we deserve like not waiting 13 hours in A & E in Excruciating pain, 20 years ago you would off been straight in it would off been an emergency with what victor had but no, now there's far too many people in this country, we have to wait 13 hours or even die waiting...is that a crime wanting change, if it had been milliband saying what Farage was saying it would off been different ....where did the 4 hours come into this I don't know, the MPS on cloud cuckoo land.

This country is filthy, it has poverty that you would think you see in a third world country, there's no social housing, not for British people anyway, plenty built for asylum seekers etc, do these politicians think we don't notice this, do they think we are so thick we will put up with this forever , sooner or later the 'worm will turn' believe me but I won't see it, I'll be dead due to waiting 13 hours to see a doctor in A & E....charity begins at home, our money does not deserve to be sent to Pakistan on the pretence it is to go on helping the starving when it goes on their space project.

So if you want to call me a racist because I want better for myself and my family, then call me it, I can live with that.

Can you live with calling me that, to be honest ...I couldn't give toss!

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 10 May - 10:39

kitti wrote:I noticed when he was waiting for his results the man behind him was  making weird faces and during his speech too.

Anyway, I voted for him along with 4m other people, suppose we are all racist for wanting something we deserve like not waiting 13 hours in A & E in Excruciating pain, 20 years ago you would off been straight in  it would off been an emergency with what victor had but no, now there's far too many people in this country, we have to wait 13 hours or even die waiting...is that a crime wanting change, if it had been milliband saying what Farage was saying it would off been different ....where did the 4 hours come into this I don't know, the MPS on cloud cuckoo land.

This country is filthy, it has poverty that you would think you see in a third world country, there's no social housing, not for British people anyway, plenty built for asylum seekers etc, do these politicians think we don't notice this,  do they think we are so thick we will put up with this forever , sooner or later the 'worm will turn' believe me but I won't see it, I'll be dead due to waiting 13 hours to see a doctor in A & E....charity begins at home, our money does not deserve to be sent to Pakistan on the pretence it is to go on helping the starving  when it  goes on their space project.

So if you want to call me a racist because I want better for myself and my family, then call me it, I can live with that.

Far from calling you a racist kitti, I agree with much of what you say. Our once vaunted NHS is now a shambles. I read fairly recently that we are now 28th on the list when it comes to health. It's all very well the politicians talking about building houses by the thousands. where are we going to get all this land from to build them on? That is only the houses themselves. The infrastructure to go with them needs to be there as well. generation, sewage treatment, potable water, etc. all take up more room. That in turn means less space for farming, and food production. Like you, I voted UKIP, I don't find them to be racist but of course there are always those who will point the finger, no matter how wrong they may be. Much of what they say is merely sensible. We are overcrowded, that is an incontrovertible fact. Anything which can relieve that should be applauded rather than condemned, without worrying about race creed or colour. If they have something to offer the country than fine. That is, or should be the only criterion.

As for so called foreign aid, again I agree with you. Pakistan, and India have space exploration programmes, as well as nuclear weapons and large standing armed forces. We cannot afford these luxuries so why are we in effect paying for others to have them. Indeed India recently told us they neither needed nor wanted our money, and for some inexplicable reason we pleaded with them to be allowed to continue paying. I'd like to see my bank manager doing that.

For a supposed First world country, rich by some standards, and culturally developed, that we have food banks, is a national disgrace in it's own right.

Can  you live with calling me that, to be honest ...I couldn't give toss!

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 10 May - 10:51

Katetaif......The reply from me wasn't directed at you, I put my thread there because the UKIP member was mentioned so that's why I put it there .

My thread is to someone that keeps Insinuating that Im racist..not you Katetaif and I'm sorry if you think it was.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 11 May - 0:03

kitti wrote:Katetaif......The reply  from me wasn't directed at you, I put my thread there because the UKIP member was mentioned so that's why I put  it there .

My thread is to someone that keeps Insinuating  that Im racist..not you  Katetaif and I'm sorry if you think it was.

Hi Kitti

No I didn't really think you were directing your comments at me. I was speaking generally. I agree with you, love of country should not equate with racism. It has unfortunately become a word that is not only overused, but misused, and is a great shutter upper. When someone has no argument, and is unable to rebut other peoples arguments, simply cry racist.

In my own case I have lived and worked (not just holidayed) among too many indigenous people, of all colours and cultures to be named that. I remember the night we all arrived in Nigeria at Mohammed Murtala Airport and were driven to the camp we would be living on for the next 2 years. Our employer took us all to the "hippo" bar, and one of his opening comments was you have all been vetted, and none of you are racist or you wouldn't be here.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 11 May - 17:47

I agree with what you say kitti, the infrastructure of our country has broken down due to it being overpopulated. We cannot possibly take any more people.  The NHS is overwhelmed no matter how much money we throw at it.  We cannot get a doctors appointment, they are swamped.  The schools are having to make do with porta cabins because they do not have the space.  Housing is a huge problem and our green belt and farmland is all being taken away.   Houses cannot be built fast enough.
The roads are so dangerous because of the amount of traffic on them.  A journey in this country has become a nightmare experience.    

We cannot sustain this and survive, we will indeed become a country with ever lowering standards.  The type of country that people are leaving in their droves to come here!    We do not have the money to keep taking on this burden.

I don't believe we should have poverty as we have a  benefits system that is good, if those benefits people receive are spent on what they should be. However we do have slums now, the like of which I never thought I would see in the UK.

We are a small country we cannot cope any more, that is a fact.

Last edited by fuzeta on Mon 11 May - 19:05; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add)
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 11 May - 22:39

fuzeta wrote:I agree with what you say kitti, the infrastructure of our country has broken down due to it being overpopulated. We cannot possibly take any more people.  The NHS is overwhelmed no matter how much money we throw at it.  We cannot get a doctors appointment, they are swamped.  The schools are having to make do with porta cabins because they do not have the space.  Housing is a huge problem and our green belt and farmland is all being taken away.   Houses cannot be built fast enough.
The roads are so dangerous because of the amount of traffic on them.  A journey in this country has become a nightmare experience.    

We cannot sustain this and survive, we will indeed become a country with ever lowering standards.  The type of country that people are leaving in their droves to come here!    We do not have the money to keep taking on this burden.

I don't believe we should have poverty as we have a  benefits system that is good, if those benefits people receive are spent on what they should be. However we do have slums now, the like of which I never thought I would see in the UK.

We are a small country we cannot cope any more, that is a fact.

Good evening fuzeta

You are completely correct in that the present situation is not in any way sustainable from many points of view. Not least the population levels. We are a relatively small island, and there are just too many people already living on it. Building houses and the infrastructure to maintain them is all very well but where do we find the land? OK I accept and appreciate that many of these unfortunates coming from Libya are seeking a better life for themselves and no one can possibly blame them for that. The question is not that of giving succour to them the deeper underlying problem is that Europe, let alone Britain will soon be overrun. Try as we might we cannot give them all a better life. I only wish we could. the underlying causes must be identified, and in fact have been identified, and dealt with. Until that is done, and done on a global scale, we will simply transfer the problem.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content