Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same old, same old

Go down

Same old, same old Empty Same old, same old

Post  katertaif Wed 13 May - 17:20

Theresa May is as per usual not being completely honest with us (quelle surprise) all this about economic migrants being sent back is just so much hot air, and she knows it. what amazes me is she thinks we don't. Leaving the heart breaking news to one side. Once they have actually reached Britain by whatever means, more often than not without papers, it is virtually impossible to return them.

It's all very well them saying they are for the sake of discussion Afghanis, but Afghanistan wants proof that they are citizens of Afghanistan before they will accept them. this can take months and even years, which is one of the main reasons these poor people are held in secure camps for so long.

The answer must and can only be stopping the source in Libya. That may involve military action, I don't know, but on the one hand, Britain and Europe simply cannot go on absorbing these numbers - we are talking about tens of thousands per month almost. On the other hand, we cannot simply send them back, and Theresa May knows it. There is I believe no third alternative. We cannot go on watching these hapless people suffering and dying. to do so makes us as callous as the traffickers
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
Same old, same old Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Same old, same old Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum