Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunmen attack tourist hotel

4 posters

Go down

Gunmen attack tourist hotel Empty Gunmen attack tourist hotel

Post  wjk Fri 26 Jun - 13:51

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Gunmen attack tourist hotel Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gunmen attack tourist hotel Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Gunmen attack tourist hotel Empty Re: Gunmen attack tourist hotel

Post  Badboy Sat 27 Jun - 12:37

GUNMAN WAS A STUDENT FROM KAIROUNAN UNIVERSITY,NO PREVIOUS SIGN OF RADICALISATION,NAME REZHA???????????? WILL HURT TOURISM INDUSTRY,METHINKS
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Gunmen attack tourist hotel Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gunmen attack tourist hotel Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 30 Jun - 13:54

There is to be a minutes silence on Friday for the victims of this massacre, which is as it should be.

We must also commend the Tunisian people who formed a human shield to stop this maniac killing more tourists. That was  bravery.

Last edited by fuzeta on Tue 30 Jun - 14:36; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : change)
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 30 Jun - 18:14

Agree 100% with your post, fuz.
Awful, awful thing for all involved
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 1 Jul - 0:14

I SAW A SMALL BIT ON MSN NEWS SAYING HE WAS TRAINED BY ISIS IN LIBYA,DIDN'T READ ARTICLE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 1 Jul - 21:57

Badboy wrote:I SAW A SMALL BIT ON MSN NEWS SAYING HE WAS TRAINED BY ISIS IN LIBYA,DIDN'T READ ARTICLE.

Good evening Badboy

I read the full article and it seems from that we are not merely facing "lone wolf" attacks such as the nutcase who opened fire in a Church in Carolina but an organised and deliberate attempt to disrupt the economics of countries who depend greatly on tourism.

As well as reading the article, I watched an interview yesterday given by general Sir Richard Dannatt, one time head of our ever shrinking armed forces. His view was that armed intervention must eventually be the only way to stop terrorism, and would require a global effort. I would much rather accept his, "informed" views on the subject than those who simply put their heads in the sand, and pretend it cannot happen here. It has in fact happened here, but some do not, or will not recognise that it has. So far it is random,, and they have to get past our absolutely superb security. I hope there will not come a time but I fear it might when such attacks are no longer a matter of luck.

In addition, I saw on the news that London was getting set to hold an exercise based on a terrorist attack. Once again, it looks as if our leaders are beginning to wake up. Once again, "be prepared" seems to me to be a better slogan that it can't happen here.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 6 Jul - 16:37

I SEE THAT SOMEONE WITH CONNECTIONS TO THE TUNISIAN ATTACK AS WELL AS JIHADI JOHN IS CLAIMING £50,000 WORTH OF BENEFITS INCLUDING DLA,IS BEING INVESTIGATED FOR BENEFIT FRAUD.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 6 Jul - 21:34

Badboy wrote:I SEE THAT SOMEONE WITH CONNECTIONS TO THE TUNISIAN ATTACK AS WELL AS JIHADI JOHN IS CLAIMING £50,000 WORTH OF BENEFITS INCLUDING DLA,IS BEING INVESTIGATED FOR BENEFIT FRAUD.

I can't say I'm terribly surprised. This of course is why so many illegal Immigrants want to get here rather than claim asylum in other countries. benefits are easier to get, and more than most. The possibility of free housing is always on the cards. Surely though it only takes the stroke of a pen to remove the terrorists you refer to from receiving anything at all!!

Mind you, getting DLA while fit enough to handle an AK 47 assault rifle (which isn't the easiest to handle) is enough to make anyone weep. Stop paying it while investigating it.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 6 Jul - 22:09

Badboy wrote:I SEE THAT SOMEONE WITH CONNECTIONS TO THE TUNISIAN ATTACK AS WELL AS JIHADI JOHN IS CLAIMING £50,000 WORTH OF BENEFITS INCLUDING DLA,IS BEING INVESTIGATED FOR BENEFIT FRAUD.

Here is a link to it Badboy, it seems we are paying him to kill us.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/cleric-said-to-be-behind-tunisian-beach-massacre-is-living-on-benefits-in-britain/ar-AAcBJaW?ocid=mailsignoutmd
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 6 Jul - 22:47

WHAT HAS DAVID CAMEROON GOT TO BE ASKED ABOUT?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 6 Jul - 23:06

Badboy wrote:WHAT HAS DAVID CAMEROON GOT TO BE ASKED ABOUT?

He is making a sarcastic comment Badboy. What I think he means is " Don't blame me for the benefits I receive, the country gives them to me" I could be wrong
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 7 Jul - 0:42

think he should have his benefits stopped I work harder than he does,i can only do permitted work,must send off my application ,sometime.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 7 Jul - 2:29

This particular terrorist is making out that he is fully entitled to the money he gets and that since Cameron is the de facto ruler of the country we should ask him why they get so much in benefits. I see two things, one is that few (if in fact any of these hate mongers at all) actually work, and secondly their many and diverse ailments never seem to affect their ability to make babies.

He should be given an aeroplane ticket as soon as one can be printed, and since it is cruel to separate husband and wives, they should accompany him. Perhaps not to paradise, but certainly out of here.

I wonder how the little woman feels about her lord and master getting his hands on the 72 virgins? Where would she stand in that line up?
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 7 Jul - 2:33

fuzeta wrote:

He is making a sarcastic comment Badboy.  What I think he means is " Don't blame me for the benefits I receive, the country gives them to me"  I could be wrong

No fuzeta you're not wrong. You can also put a small bet on them knowing exactly how to claim every last penny.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 7 Jul - 11:25

HERE'S A THOUGHT,IS HE CLAIMING ANY WORK RELATED BENEFITS BECAUSE ISN'T HE WORKING INSTIGATING ACTS OF TERROR?
COULD BE CONSIDERED WORKING.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 7 Jul - 22:19

Of course today is the 10th anniversary of the 7/7 bombings and there have been memorial services for the people who died and also memories of the day from the people that were injured and how their lives have changed after losing limbs or otherwise severely injured. Survivors talked about the trauma that will never leave them.

We were out shopping when the minutes silence started and everywhere came to a standstill and observed it. I am sure it was the same all over the UK. RIP all those innocent people that died in that horrific event.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 8 Jul - 7:52

fuzeta wrote:Of course today is the 10th anniversary of the  7/7 bombings and there have been memorial services for the people who died and also memories of the day from the people that were injured and how their lives have changed after losing limbs or otherwise severely injured.  Survivors  talked about the trauma that will never leave them.

We were out shopping when the minutes silence started and  everywhere came to a standstill and observed it. I am sure it was the same all over the UK.  RIP all those innocent people that died in that horrific event.

Yes, same here, fuz. The Hyde Park service was very emotional. It was so sad listening to the lady who was 14 at the time.
RIP all who lost their lives and thoughts with all involved, including the emergency services, who did an amazing job xx
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 10 Jul - 20:00

HIS(REGZUI)PARENTS SAY THEIR SON WAS FRAMED FOR THE MASSACRE.
SEPARETLY 33 PEOPLE HAVE DISAPPEARED FROM ONE TUNISIAN TOWN AND GONE TO JOIN ISIS IN LIBYA.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 11 Jul - 23:49

TERRORIST HAD SUPPORT NETWORK,POLICE SEARCHING FOR VAN WHICH TRANSPORTED HIM TO SOUSSE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down