Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Fritzl case in Italy....Mongelli

2 posters

Go down

Another Fritzl case in Italy....Mongelli Empty Another Fritzl case in Italy....Mongelli

Post  pm Fri 27 Mar - 16:45

Incesto
Polícia italiana captura novo 'Josef Fritzl' em Turim
Um homem de 63 anos foi detido em Turim pelo abuso sexual continuado da sua filha, que estive retida em casa durante 25 anos. Com ele foi preso o filho de 40 anos, seu cúmplice, que por sua vez violou quatro filhas com idades dos 6 aos 20 anos

Comente este artigo / 103 visitas
Imprimir
Enviar por mail

Segundo a imprensa italiana, a vítima tem hoje 34 anos e foi abusada desde os nove. A denúncia partiu da própria 'Laura', assim referida pelos jornalistas, não sendo conhecida a verdadeira identidade.

Com ele foi também detido o filho de 40 anos, que era cúmplice do violador e que estava encarregue de acompanhar 'Laura' nas suas idas à rua.

O patriarca da família terá mesmo incentivado o filho a imitar o crime do pai, falando de uma lei familiar que lhe concedia o direito de dormir com a filha mais velha.

O suspeito mais novo não só é acusado de violar a filha mais velha, de 20 anos, como de abusar de outras três filhas de seis, oito e doze anos.

Mais informação em breve.

SOL com agências

means

Incest
Italian police catch new "Josef Fritzlar 'in Turin
A man of 63 years was held in Turin by the continued sexual abuse of her daughter, who was detained at home for 25 years. As he was arrested the son of 40 years, his accomplice, who in turn violated four daughters aged from 6 to 20 years

Comment on this article / 103 visits
Print
Send by mail

According to Italian press, the victim is now 34 years and was abused from the nine. The complaint stemmed from the very 'Laura', so that the journalists are not known the true identity.

It was also arrested the son of 40 years, who was an accomplice of the offender and who was responsible for monitoring 'Laura' on their return trips to the street.

The patriarch of the family have even encouraged the child to imitate the crime of the father, speaking of a family law that gave him the right to sleep with the eldest daughter.

The youngest suspect is not only accused of violating the eldest daughter of 20 years as of abusing three other daughters of six, eight and twelve years.

More information soon.

SOL with agencies
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Another Fritzl case in Italy....Mongelli Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Fritzl case in Italy....Mongelli Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Another Fritzl case in Italy....Mongelli Empty Re: Another Fritzl case in Italy....Mongelli

Post  Guest Fri 27 Mar - 18:01

OMG these men are sick!!!! Just kill them, they are of no use to society.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Another Fritzl case in Italy....Mongelli Empty Re: Another Fritzl case in Italy....Mongelli

Post  Guest Fri 27 Mar - 19:16

Not another one !!!!

This is awful. Are these perpetrators also going to blame their behaviour on their mother not wanting them?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Fri 27 Mar - 19:41

Polícia italiana captura novo 'Josef Fritzl' em Turim
Um homem de 63 anos foi detido em Turim pelo abuso sexual continuado da sua filha, que estive retida em casa durante 25 anos. Com ele foi preso o filho de 40 anos, seu cúmplice, que por sua vez violou quatro filhas com idades dos 6 aos 20 anos

9 comentários / 22612 visitas
Imprimir
Enviar por mail

Segundo a imprensa italiana, a vítima tem hoje 34 anos e foi abusada desde os nove. A denúncia partiu da própria 'Laura', assim referida pelos jornalistas, não sendo conhecida a verdadeira identidade.

'Laura' foi retirada da escola aos 13 anos e esteve presa num quarto sem luz natural durante 25, saindo apenas para passeios acompanhados por familiares.

Não foi a primeira vez que 'Laura' se queixou às autoridades, afirma a agência Reuters. A vítima contactou a polícia várias vezes desde 1994, mas não terá sido levada a sério, com o pai a acusá-la de sofrer de distúrbios mentais.

Com o abusador foi também detido o filho de 40 anos, que era cúmplice do violador e que estava encarregue de acompanhar 'Laura' nas suas idas à rua.

O patriarca da família terá mesmo incentivado o filho a imitar o crime do pai, falando de uma lei familiar que lhe concedia o direito de dormir com a filha mais velha.

O suspeito mais novo não só é acusado de violar a filha mais velha, de 20 anos, como de abusar de outras três filhas de seis, oito e doze anos. Também terá violado a irmã.

Mais informação em breve.

SOL com agências

means

Italian police catch new "Josef Fritzlar 'in Turin
A man of 63 years was held in Turin by the continued sexual abuse of her daughter, who was detained at home for 25 years. As he was arrested the son of 40 years, his accomplice, who in turn violated four daughters aged from 6 to 20 years

9 comments / 22612 views
Print
Send by mail

According to Italian press, the victim is now 34 years and was abused from the nine. The complaint stemmed from the very 'Laura', so that the journalists are not known the true identity.

'Laura' was withdrawn from school for 13 years and was stuck in a room without natural light for 25, leaving only for trips with the family.

It was not the first time that 'Laura' he complained to the authorities, says the agency Reuters. The victim contacted the police several times since 1994 but has not been taken seriously, with his father to accuse her of suffering from mental disorders.

With the abuser was arrested the son of 40 years, who was an accomplice of the offender and who was responsible for monitoring 'Laura' on their return trips to the street.

The patriarch of the family have even encouraged the child to imitate the crime of the father, speaking of a family law that gave him the right to sleep with the eldest daughter.

The youngest suspect is not only accused of violating the eldest daughter of 20 years as of abusing three other daughters of six, eight and twelve years. Also have violated his sister.

More information soon.
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Another Fritzl case in Italy....Mongelli Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Fritzl case in Italy....Mongelli Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Mar - 8:22

Sky have reported it too

7:25am UK, Saturday March 28, 2009

Nick Pisa, in Italy
A man who allegedly kept his daughter locked up for 25 years and raped her repeatedly together with his son has been arrested by Italian police.

Another Fritzl case in Italy....Mongelli 15250808

The case has sent shock waves across the country and has already been dubbed Italy's version of the Josef Fritzl case.

Prosecutors said the 64-year-old also ''groomed'' his son to abuse his sister and to subject his own young children to horrific sex acts.

He has been named in the Italian media as Michele Mongelli and his son as Giuseppe Mongelli.

Detectives said the woman's ordeal began when she was just nine years old.

Although she managed to escape once and tell police, her father convinced officers she was "disturbed".

The woman, who has been named Laura by the media, was forced to live in a darkened room with no electricity and only allowed out with her father.

Detectives said her brother had also sexually abused his own children aged six, eight, 12 and 20.

The case was uncovered after a tip off. Police planted listening devices in the family home and car and heard the horrific details being discussed.

In one chilling transcript released by police the eight-year-old girl can be heard saying: "Dad, get your hands off me. You are a bastard, stop it."

Police said the family were originally from Foggia in the south of Italy and had moved to Turin after the father found a job in the city selling scrap metal.

A Turin police spokesman said: "This is a terribly sad case. The woman had reported in 1994 that she was being raped but her claims were dismissed."

Pietro Forno, the chief prosecutor in the case, said: "The victims were not only subjected to sexual abuse but also psychological abuse.

"I have dealt with many incest cases but this is the worst that I have seen because it lasted for 25 years and also because the main victim is 34 years old."

Italian media claim Mongelli, who has 10 children in all - eight sons and two daughters - is also being investigated for abusing his brother's daughter.

Another Fritzl case in Italy....Mongelli 15250740

His family, meanwhile, have leapt to his defence. His wife Caterina said: "None of this is true. It's all lies. He is a good man.

"My husband is in jail for something he didn't do. He kept her inside because he was worried something might happen."

His other daughter said: "My father never laid a finger on any of us. I kiss the ground my father walks on."

Antonio Genovese, his lawyer, said: "My client is incredulous and is trying to find some sort of explanation for these allegations which he denies completely."

Mongelli and his son are being held by police in Turin. Their five alleged victims are being looked after by social services.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 28 Mar - 15:27

Another case of a child running to the police and they hand her back to her father for another 15 years for more rapes.
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Mar - 19:44

Sometimes I wonder why we have police. Another Fritzl case in Italy....Mongelli 36898
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Another Fritzl case in Italy....Mongelli Empty 'Italian Fritzl' Sex Slave Trial Under Way

Post  Guest Fri 3 Apr - 11:45

11:22am UK, Friday April 03, 2009

Nick Pisa, in Italy
A man dubbed Italy's version of cellar monster Josef Fritzl is to appear in court accused of raping his daughter and keeping her as a sex slave for 25 years.

Michele Mongelli, 64, and his son Giuseppe, 41, are charged with carrying out a string of brutal sex attacks on the now 34-year-old woman.

Giuseppe is also accused of abusing his own four children.

A judge will decide whether to bail both men or keep them in custody while further investigations are carried out.

Further leaked statements from the woman - given the false name Laura to protect her identity - have emerged in the Italian media.

Currently in the care of social services and psychologists in Turin, she has revealed further horrific details of her ordeal, which began when she was just nine years old.

She has already described how she was kept in a "darkened room with no electricity" and was treated as a "wife to her father and lover to her brother".

Laura said in her statement: "He said it was customary for a father to go to bed with his daughters.

"My father didn't just rape me but my sister also. Her eldest child was fathered by our father.

"My father began to abuse me when I was nine years old. He said 'I am going to teach you a game before I touch you which you will use when you are older'.

"My brother raped me first and then my father and the same thing happened to my younger sister.

"My sister said she would take a DNA test but in the end she never did."

Laura has already revealed how she was forced to have an abortion by her father after one sex attack and told hospital staff and police she was pregnant after being "raped by a Moroccan".

Turin newspaper La Stampa, which published the statements, said "the more you read what she says the more you ask yourself how did this go on for so long".

The paper added that "much of what she says has been confirmed by wire taps" which were carried out by the police as part of their investigation into her ordeal.

She added: "Everyone in the family knew that my younger sister's first child had been conceived by our father."

Scrap metal dealer Mongelli has been in custody for more than a month.

Both he and his son deny the allegations.

Moneglli's lawyer, Antonio Genovese, said: "My client denies all the allegations against him - he cannot even have sex as he is impotent.

"He is diabetic and all this stress is adding to his condition. He cannot believe his daughter would continually make up these fantasies."

Prosecutor Paolo Scafi intends to play some of the recordings in court to prove the evidence and keep both men in custody.

In one released last week, an eight-year-old girl - allegedly one of Giuseppe's daughters - is heard saying: "Dad, get your hands off me. You are a bastard, stop it."

Giulio Calosso, Lucia's lawyer, said: "My client, despite what she has been through, is calm and serene.

"She stands by what she has told the police and prosecutors and is undergoing a course of treatment to try to help her forget the ordeal she has been through.

"At the moment we are in a very delicate and critical stage and it would not be right to say anything else."

Michele's wife Caterina and the rest of his family have stood by him and denied the charges, defending him as "an honest and hard-working father, who only wanted the best for his children".

Police allege Mongelli "groomed" his son as a sexual predator and that Giuseppe went on to sexually abuse his own daughters, now aged six, eight, 12 and 20.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down