Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarence in Australia - Eumenides

3 posters

Go down

Clarence in Australia - Eumenides Empty Clarence in Australia - Eumenides

Post  interested Fri 22 Apr - 19:56

Trying to keep up-to-date, I found this blog www.fytton.blogspot.com entitled "Eumenides" which has a post dated Friday, April 22, 20l6 which is titled "Clarence in Australia". It is a transcript of the talk (complete with porkies) which he gave while recently in Australia, with comments by the writer. Apologies if others are aware of it - I just thought it makes interesting reading and indicates how he influenced the "story" (as if we didn't already know) and illustrates just how puffed up proud he is of himself.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Clarence in Australia - Eumenides Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clarence in Australia - Eumenides Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Clarence in Australia - Eumenides Empty Re: Clarence in Australia - Eumenides

Post  whatsupdoc Fri 22 Apr - 22:55

Richard D. Hall has edited the video. I think you will like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzikQRswVpw
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :
Clarence in Australia - Eumenides Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clarence in Australia - Eumenides Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 22 Apr - 23:48

whatsupdoc wrote:Richard D. Hall has edited the video. I think you will like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzikQRswVpw

Thanks for the link - can't make up my mind who is more arrogant Gerry or Clarence - peas in a pod I guess. Clarence is quite the showman isn't he, strutting around the stage like an entertainer - well I suppose his specialty is show business - and the show goes on and on and on.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Wed 27 Apr - 5:51

interested wrote:Trying to keep up-to-date, I found this blog  www.fytton.blogspot.com entitled "Eumenides" which has a post dated Friday, April 22, 20l6 which is titled "Clarence in Australia".  It is a transcript of the talk (complete with porkies) which he gave while recently in Australia, with comments by the writer.  Apologies if others are aware of it - I just thought it makes interesting reading and indicates how he influenced the "story" (as if we didn't already know) and illustrates just how puffed up proud he is of himself.
Porkies and lies. If I would be in the audience, I would feel insulted. He is basically saying 'I think I can tell you just about anything, and you are so stupid you take it as a face value'
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down