Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK investigation to end

5 posters

Go down

UK investigation to end Empty UK investigation to end

Post  Woody Tue 26 Apr - 12:19

Woody
Woody

Number of posts : 35
Warning :
UK investigation to end Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100UK investigation to end Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

UK investigation to end Empty Re: UK investigation to end

Post  Woody Tue 26 Apr - 13:19

Woody
Woody

Number of posts : 35
Warning :
UK investigation to end Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100UK investigation to end Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 26 Apr - 13:19

Today 96 fans unlawfully killed those relatives have fought for justice for 27 years could it be that the police are ashamed today ?? What might they put in the papers news to try and bury a bit of this. News its gotta be big .imothey don't want to be seen as being oh so wrong again
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 26 Apr - 16:40

"One final line of enquiry"?? - Dare I hope that would be Kate answering the 48 questions she refused to answer in Portugal, which of course should have been SY's first line of enquiry.

The Sun has supported the McCanns for too long. In view of the verdict today regarding the truth surrounding the death of the 96 Hillsborough victims and the 27 year cover-up by the establishment, today would be a great day for the Sun to apologize for the part they played in covering up the truth of that tragedy and acknowledging their same guilt in covering up the details of the Portuguse investigation into the death of Madeleine McCann.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 26 Apr - 21:59

The Hillsborough enquiry has given me hope that maybe in the future the truth will come out about Madeleine, I think possibly that Kate and Gerry might be dead before it does, but hey ho, I think we will know at some point.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 26 Apr - 23:03

fred wrote:The Hillsborough enquiry has given me hope that maybe in the future the truth will come out about Madeleine, I think possibly that Kate and Gerry might be dead before it does, but hey ho, I think we will know at some point.

The verdict today has given me a little more hope "fred" but I hope the truth about what happened to Madeleine doesn't take 27 years. I'd like to hear the truth before I die and, even if I live another 27 years, by that time I will surely be in my dotage.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 26 Apr - 23:19

I've just seen the front pages of Wednesday's papers and notice the Sun has ignored any reference to the Hillsborough verdict - disgraceful considering the way the paper covered the tragedy.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 26 Apr - 23:21

Well Interested it will be 18 years,and yes I will be in my dotage too, but we can still live in hope!! It HAS to come out before then surely?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Wed 27 Apr - 5:46

Could (why talk about it if not sure) end in few months (why talk about it now, if it still months away)

Ooooh...must be mccann anniversary. This will help them to beg for money for search lawyers and PR.

Met is still running after mccann timeplan...they never miss it, do they?
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down