Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In or out

5 posters

Go down

In or out Empty In or out

Post  katertaif Tue 10 May - 21:14

Very shortly, we are going to vote on whether to stay in the European Union, and eventually become a state/province in the United States of Europe, or whether we say no/non/nein/nyet, etc, and go or own way. Our present masters have shown themselves very skilled at vote manipulation. So with one thing and another, it will be interesting to say the least

One thing that has struck me is that every speech we have heard has warned us of the danger of staying in or getting out. Little if any proof of these dangers has been given. Just a series of warnings and promises of disaster if we do not do as we are told, but what is it we are being told?

It seems we are going to cast our votes in fear. Fear of what will happen if we stay in, against the fear of what will happen to us if we leave, We will vote on the day frightened either way. My main fear is how the parties, especially the tories manipulate the voting figures. Something they are manifestly not only capable of, but are guilty of.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
In or out Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100In or out Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

In or out Empty Re: In or out

Post  malena stool Tue 10 May - 21:39

The manipulation starts again, katertaif.... As you point out, they are manifestly very good at it..

UKIP alleges postal vote fraud after Labour Leicestershire police commissioner election victory

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/UKIP-alleges-postal-vote-fraud-Labour-wind/story-29248706-detail/story.html

UKIP alleges postal vote fraud after Labour Leicestershire police commissioner election victory
By danjmartin | Posted: May 09, 2016

UKIP has complained to the police about what it describes as 'discrepancies' with postal ballots cast in the Leicestershire police and crime commissioner election.

Andy McWilliam, agent for defeated UKIP candidate David Sprason, says he contacted officers about concerns he had before Friday's count at which Labour's Willy Bach was declared victorious.

Mr McWilliam told the Mercury his concerns related to postal ballots returned in Leicester where he claimed the signatures of the voters did not match the applications.

He said: "There were a number I saw - at least in double figures - and it was suspicious.

"The right thing to do was to report it to the police and let them investigate."

He said he had no idea for whom the postal votes in question had been cast for.

Labour's Lord Bach won the election with a 19,883 majority over Tory candidate Neil Bannister after second preference votes were counted under the supplementary vote system.

Coun Sprason said told the Mercury: "We identified over 420 postal votes with false signatures.

"There were such a high number of postal votes in the city -some 18,000.

"I understand the police have put the postal votes aside and will be examining them."

A Leicestershire police spokeswoman said: "We have received an allegation of electoral malpractice which is believed to have taken place during the Police and Crime Commissioner elections.

"Inquiries are ongoing into the report and we are liaising with the Electoral Commission and the local authority."

A senior Labour source in the city dismissed the allegation as 'desperate stuff' from UKIP.

Some senior Tories have also expressed concerns about the results

The Conservatives had been the favourites to win the election and keep control of the post.

An East Midlands Conservative Party spokesman declined to comment but a number of activists left Friday's election count talking about 'anomalies'.

A spokeswoman for the Electoral Commission said it was not aware of any complaints.

Lord Bach said: "If a complaint has been made to the police it should clearly be properly investigated.

"I do not want to say any more but as the new police and crime commissioner it is not for me to interfere in that process."

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/UKIP-alleges-postal-vote-fraud-Labour-wind/story-29248706-detail/story.html#ixzz48HqejNcs
Follow us: @Leicester_Merc on Twitter | leicestermercury on Facebook
Unquote.

I believe a more respectable and far less disingenuous invigilation service should be employed for the In/out of Europe Referendum... Putin or perhaps Kim Jong Un could fill the void created by the search for honest British Politicians....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Wed 11 May - 19:10

Well I believe that the postal vote is not only open to fraud by the government but by the voting public themselves. I think it was the general election before last, not sure, when a massive amount of postal votes were submitted at the last possible moment. Subsequently there was not the time to check them, the system was crashed. There was talk of many more people than is possible living at the addresses submitted.

As for what we are being told about the referendum. I am not bothered what facts and figures they give to me. I have seen with my own eyes over the years what the EU has done to our country.

We have lost our sovereignty in a big way. There is no point in voting in General Elections anymore because any power our governments used to have has now been overruled by the EU. We have to live by their rules whether it suits us or not, same with all the countries who are a member of this corrupt club. Our justice system is almost defunct. If we find someone guilty of an horrendous crime they can take it to the EU and be freed. We cannot deport those that wish us harm. We have to be PC gone mad, slightest ( probably unknowing) drift away, gets us charged with some ridiculous rule of the EU.

We pay a high price for these trade deals £55 million a day. These deals do not suit every business, many small businesses suffer from all the rules that are laid at their door. We have long ago been called a " Nation of shopkeepers" well we are and I am proud of it. Small businesses are the backbone of this country but are being put into bankruptcy by trying to keep up with the endless rules and legislation from the EU. Many agreements that were made years ago were very much not to our benefit and we suffer for it. Our fishing industry as an example is at a huge disadvantage Ask for a slight change and it is a definite NO

We are overpopulated now and cannot take anymore people from other countries. We don't have the housing, the schools, the hospitals. Our whole infrastructure is collapsing. We have 35 million cars being driven on not anywhere near enough roads. It is dangerous and a kind of hell driving on our roads today. Our National Health system is collapsing by the day.

Looking at it. I really don't want to be part of this undemocratic corrupt system that seems to have numerous Presidents of this that and the other. I have never seen an organisations with more heads of this and that than the EU has. All on top salaries of course, It is hard to keep up with who is who. All supported by taxpayers of course.

I have said before that it reminds me more and more of the old Soviet block, It will only get more controlling, no doubt about it. Mrs Merkel was born and bred in East Berlin I believe, maybe had some influence on the way she behaves today. She seems to want complete control with a self elected hierarch.

If we manage to get out I think more countries will follow. I think we may find it tough for a while but we can do it, we have got through worse. They will make life as difficult as possible for us that is for sure but I believe we are strong and it may put some purpose into us. The British are good with a purpose.

I look at what they EU has brought us and I don't like it. I am voting out, In fact everyone I have spoken to about it wants out. If we vote to stay in Merkel will have a field day with us. Whether we get a true result from the referendum is another matter
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Wed 11 May - 22:47

Well said fuzeta, i believe you have given a good round up of the whole problem,is good ,how can we really believe whether the voting system  is any use at all ,for such a big  thing as this one time vote for IN or OUT.         most people i know are thinking  OUT. I would think that there is a good chance ,the rest of the union could break away  and fall to bits . joyce1938.
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 12 May - 8:52

Hello Joyce it seems to me that the people who are desperate to stay in the EU are billionaire business men, mega rich bankers and rich politicians.

Cameron has threatened us with everything but plague and pestilence should we leave. I expect that will be in his final speech on it. If he thought that voting out would bring the four horsemen of the apocalypse to our door why did he agree to a referendum in the first place? Oh I nearly forgot, it was votes of course

fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 12 May - 9:06

fuzeta wrote:Hello Joyce it seems to me that the people who are desperate to stay in the EU are billionaire business men, mega rich bankers and rich politicians.

Cameron has threatened us with everything but plague and pestilence should we leave.  I expect that will be in his final speech on it.   If he thought that voting out would bring the four horsemen of the apocalypse to our door why did he agree to a referendum in the first place? Oh  I nearly forgot, it was votes of course

We got a referendum because he was frightened of Nigel Farage! If the vote is to stay in we will be far worse off than we ever were. What a shambles.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content