Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann Mystery Solved - National Enquirer

2 posters

Go down

Madeleine McCann Mystery Solved - National Enquirer Empty Madeleine McCann Mystery Solved - National Enquirer

Post  interested Fri 22 Jun - 0:23

The National Enquirer is reporting the mystery has been "solved". According to the article, Madeleine is alive after being kidnapped and sold into slavery. Investigators are searching for the suspected culprit (kidnapper) in Kamen Bryag, Bolivia. I have to wonder to what extent the McCanns and Mitchell were involved in this rubbish report.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Madeleine McCann Mystery Solved - National Enquirer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann Mystery Solved - National Enquirer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann Mystery Solved - National Enquirer Empty Re: Madeleine McCann Mystery Solved - National Enquirer

Post  malena stool Fri 22 Jun - 16:10

interested wrote:The National Enquirer is reporting the mystery has been "solved".  According to the article, Madeleine is alive   after being kidnapped and sold into slavery.  Investigators are searching for  the suspected culprit (kidnapper) in Kamen Bryag, Bolivia.  I have to wonder to what extent the McCanns and Mitchell were involved in this rubbish report.

They'll not find her there, interested... Kamen Bryag is half a world away in Bulgaria.. Mitchell must have been asleep when reporting where the investigation had moved onto.....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Madeleine McCann Mystery Solved - National Enquirer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann Mystery Solved - National Enquirer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann Mystery Solved - National Enquirer Empty Re: Madeleine McCann Mystery Solved - National Enquirer

Post  interested Fri 22 Jun - 18:38

malena stool wrote:
interested wrote:The National Enquirer is reporting the mystery has been "solved".  According to the article, Madeleine is alive   after being kidnapped and sold into slavery.  Investigators are searching for  the suspected culprit (kidnapper) in Kamen Bryag, Bolivia.  I have to wonder to what extent the McCanns and Mitchell were involved in this rubbish report.

They'll not find her there, interested... Kamen Bryag is half a world away in Bulgaria.. Mitchell must have been asleep when reporting where the investigation had moved onto.....

I guess they need a new GPS.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 1 Jul - 21:07

interested wrote:
malena stool wrote:

I guess they need a new GPS.

I'm not sure they can afford one if the fund is running out and the Government is restricting how much they're prepared to put into into any further searches, even those with odd GPS readings... Madeleine McCann Mystery Solved - National Enquirer 25346
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down