Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

48 questions Madeleine McCann's mum Kate refused to answer from Portuguese cops - Mirror

3 posters

Go down

48 questions Madeleine McCann's mum Kate refused to answer from Portuguese cops - Mirror  Empty 48 questions Madeleine McCann's mum Kate refused to answer from Portuguese cops - Mirror

Post  interested Thu 14 Mar - 22:23

The Mirror has actually printed (on line) the 48 questions Kate McCann refused to answer. Correct me please if I don't remember correctly, but I don't think any U.K. paper has actually printed all 48 questions before. I am familiar with all 48, but for the general U.K. public who may not have seen them before, the fact that an alleged innocent mother would refuse to answer them might just cause people to wonder why she refused, considering her little daughter was "missing".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
48 questions Madeleine McCann's mum Kate refused to answer from Portuguese cops - Mirror  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10048 questions Madeleine McCann's mum Kate refused to answer from Portuguese cops - Mirror  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

48 questions Madeleine McCann's mum Kate refused to answer from Portuguese cops - Mirror  Empty Re: 48 questions Madeleine McCann's mum Kate refused to answer from Portuguese cops - Mirror

Post  malena stool Fri 15 Mar - 8:07

interested wrote:The Mirror has actually printed (on line) the 48 questions Kate McCann refused to answer.  Correct me please if I don't remember correctly, but I don't think any U.K. paper has actually printed all 48 questions before.  I am familiar with all 48, but for the general U.K. public who may not have seen them before, the fact that an alleged  innocent mother would refuse to answer them might just cause people to wonder why she refused, considering her little daughter was "missing".

I can't remember when and where I first heard of the 48 refused questions, but I do seem to recall them being on TV and you are right, any parent, let alone a mother would be in the police officer's face asking, "How can I help?" Not refusing point blank to answer 48 specific questions.

malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
48 questions Madeleine McCann's mum Kate refused to answer from Portuguese cops - Mirror  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10048 questions Madeleine McCann's mum Kate refused to answer from Portuguese cops - Mirror  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

48 questions Madeleine McCann's mum Kate refused to answer from Portuguese cops - Mirror  Empty I hope the netfix series opens the can of worms

Post  Freja53 Fri 15 Mar - 13:30

Not been on the forum for a long time. I hope the Netflix series gets the World to see that Kate didn't answer the 48 questions that could have helped the police find her daughter!
Freja53
Freja53
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 288
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

48 questions Madeleine McCann's mum Kate refused to answer from Portuguese cops - Mirror  Empty Re: 48 questions Madeleine McCann's mum Kate refused to answer from Portuguese cops - Mirror

Post  interested Fri 15 Mar - 17:24

Freja53 wrote:Not been on the forum for a long time. I hope the Netflix series gets the World to see that Kate didn't answer the 48 questions that could have helped the police find her daughter!

Yes, I agree. It's time the world gets to wonder WHY??? would an innocent mother refuse to answer all the questions put to her. Any other mother would have fully cooperated and then parked herself on the doorstep of the police station until they found her daughter.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down