Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Child Friendly Toppings

+9
Christine
halfamo
jassi
dutchclogs
fishie
Susan
Alfiefinn
Sprite
pipstar1
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Child Friendly Toppings - Page 3 Empty Re: Child Friendly Toppings

Post  Guest Thu 27 Aug - 22:35

Can posters please remember that we encourage polite and friendly discussion, which includes refraining from telling other posters to "Get a life".

Be nice.
Thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  vivvy Thu 27 Aug - 22:49

amethyst wrote:no one was that nasty viv where is your EVIDENCE hun........nowhere except in your imagination...is it anywhere else? where is it? please point me towards the police files or anywhere else which shows that payne obrien and mccann were padeos thanks ffs

I hope you're STILL not mixing me up with viv on the 3 a's, maybe I should change my username. I have never said anything about O'brien whatsoever, at any time, in any of my posts, on any forum, being connected to paedophilia. If you think I have, you are wrong. Nor have I ever said Mccann or Payne are paedophiles, how would I know? The Gasper statements were worrying and they have to be taken on board in any discussion about Madeleine.
My point is that nobody not even you, knows for a FACT that paedophilia was or was not involved. Anmaral has made obvious suggestions that he thinks it was. Therefore it has to be considered. Whether or not the child friendly toppings remark means anything or not I have no idea. I have no evidence that any of the group were paedophiles any more than you can be certain that they weren't. Why can't you remain impartial? So much vitriol. NOONE knows anything at all. You don't and I don't, we all have opinions. If Amaral and Gasper thought the behaviour of the group was suspicious, they may be wrong but also, unfortunately, they may be right. The Gasper statements and Amarals opinions are not in my imagination.
vivvy
vivvy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 203
Warning :
Child Friendly Toppings - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Child Friendly Toppings - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 27 Aug - 22:51

oh eddie ban me ban me for the comment - i think saying someone who spouts personal opinions as facts should get a life is better than them saying rob-gm-pd is a paedo |(with no evidence amd getting away with it) - whatever

edit to add oh vivvy sorry for thinking you are viv even though you bought up the same thing as vid did - sorrry mate
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 27 Aug - 22:55

amethyst wrote:oh eddie ban me ban me for the comment - i think saying someone who spouts personal opinions as facts should get a life is better than them saying rob-gm-pd is a paedo |(with no evidence amd getting away with it) - whatever

Calm down Amethyst! Child Friendly Toppings - Page 3 Icon_flower I never said i was banning anyone! I am trying to remind EVERYONE to keep it polite before we all discend into chaos.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  vivvy Thu 27 Aug - 22:59

amethyst wrote:oh eddie ban me ban me for the comment - i think saying someone who spouts personal opinions as facts should get a life is better than them saying rob-gm-pd is a paedo |(with no evidence amd getting away with it) - whatever

edit to add oh vivvy sorry for thinking you are viv even though you bought up the same thing as vid did - sorrry mate

Here you go again, you are being utterly offensive and accusing me of saying that O'brien, Mccann and Payne are paedophiles when I did no such thing.
vivvy
vivvy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :
Child Friendly Toppings - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Child Friendly Toppings - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 27 Aug - 23:01

eddie wrote:

Calm down Amethyst! Child Friendly Toppings - Page 3 Icon_flower I never said i was banning anyone! I am trying to remind EVERYONE to keep it polite before we all discend into chaos.

ok eddie no worries im off anyway had my say goodnite
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Fri 28 Aug - 5:46

halfamo wrote:
Lana wrote:IMO it is a code

imho its just Gerry speak for ...hello i'm talking rubbish again but it makes me look cool.I think.

I think you are spot on there.
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Fri 28 Aug - 11:42

I don't believe any of this is code.
The truth is that he has so little of value to write in his blog that he has to get his word count up by adding garbage.
He is also aware that some people dissect his every word, so he may be having a game at their expense by writing puzzling sentences and phrases
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 28 Aug - 11:51

I'm keeping an open mind however the Gaspers statement involving both DP & GM is something to keep in mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 28 Aug - 11:54

I wonder if Ms Gasper is aware her statement, which one would presume would usually be quite confidential if given to a police force, is being bandied about the internet and used to accuse someone of being a peado?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 28 Aug - 12:05

String wrote:I wonder if Ms Gasper is aware her statement, which one would presume would usually be quite confidential if given to a police force, is being bandied about the internet and used to accuse someone of being a peado?

What is your opinion on the Gaspers statement String ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Child Friendly Toppings - Page 3 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Fri 28 Aug - 12:06

KirstyWirsty wrote:
fishie wrote:
Day 124 - 04/09/2007

Kate and I did our first interview for a French Publication today. Any interviews we do now, of which we only accept a small percentage of bids, focus on the issues that we have faced since Madeleine’s abduction. The French have recently adopted a child alert system with some early success stories. With increasing travel and movement of workers in the European Union, it is also important we standardise the way serious crimes are tackled.
This evening we were invited to a friend’s house with the childrenfor dinner.
The twins had a good time with the other kids in the paddling pool and especially enjoyed the banana splits with extra child friendly toppings!
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/DAYS_101_to_150.htm

Which parent would care about Magazine interviews and toppings on desserts when their child was missing? :Boxer:

The sort of parents who care about which magazine would pay the most for a interview.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Fri 28 Aug - 13:59

halfamo wrote:
KirstyWirsty wrote:
fishie wrote:
Day 124 - 04/09/2007

Kate and I did our first interview for a French Publication today. Any interviews we do now, of which we only accept a small percentage of bids, focus on the issues that we have faced since Madeleine’s abduction. The French have recently adopted a child alert system with some early success stories. With increasing travel and movement of workers in the European Union, it is also important we standardise the way serious crimes are tackled.
The twins had a good time with the other kids in the paddling pool and especially enjoyed the banana splits with extra child friendly toppings!

Which parent would care about Magazine interviews and toppings on desserts when their child was missing? :Boxer:

The sort of parents who care about which magazine would pay the most for a interview.

Last edited by Christine on Fri 28 Aug - 14:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted)
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Patchouli Fri 28 Aug - 17:31

This child friendly topping quote. I have never ever heard this before other than related to a child friendly restaurant, or a holiday area, that sort of thing. But a topping on an icecream if I was trying to show what a great Daddy I was I would say something like "and Amelie was piling on all the sweets and sauces till she could hardly lift it" something like that, or even child favourite toppings but the child friendly has been connected on previous posts to something related to paedo speak. Do we know this for certain. Is it a saying that these people use.
Patchouli
Patchouli
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 165
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  vivvy Fri 28 Aug - 22:03

String wrote:I wonder if Ms Gasper is aware her statement, which one would presume would usually be quite confidential if given to a police force, is being bandied about the internet and used to accuse someone of being a peado?

Her statement isn't 'being used to accuse someone of being a paedo'. She herself intimated that she was concerned about child abuse as a result of the behaviour of GM and DP. Amaral also showed concerns in this area. Whether it's true or not has yet to be revealed.
I wonder why some posters are almost beside themselves with rage that it's being discussed. It was GM who brought up the paedo thing in the first place, a British one if I remember.
vivvy
vivvy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 28 Aug - 22:12

tyra wrote:
KirstyWirsty wrote:
fishie wrote:
Day 124 - 04/09/2007

The interview was to raise awareness of Madeleine in France, it's free publicity and invaluable when you are searching for an abducted child. I agree with your second point though, it must be incredibly difficult to continue to raise two other children with all the love and attention and laughter that they need to grow up well adjusted individuals while living through that sort of hell of knowing that your other child is possibly still suffering. Awful.

THEN THEY SHOULDNT OFF BUGGERED OFF OUT BOOZING THEN, SHOULD THEY.

They dont raise the twins, relatives do, or their in a creche.

The only care and attention the twins get are from nannies.

THE REASON SHE MAY BE SUFFERING IS BECAUSE THEY WERE SELFISH AND NEGLIGENT.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 28 Aug - 22:12

vivvy wrote:

Her statement isn't 'being used to accuse someone of being a paedo'. She herself intimated that she was concerned about child abuse as a result of the behaviour of GM and DP. Amaral also showed concerns in this area. Whether it's true or not has yet to be revealed.
I wonder why some posters are almost beside themselves with rage that it's being discussed. It was GM who brought up the paedo thing in the first place, a British one if I remember.

As far as I've seen, the guy is being accused of being a paedo because of the Gasper woman's statement, therefor her statement is being used on the internet to kangaroo court a guy of being a paedo based on her statement which if I remember rightly her partner either couldn't even say if the alledged incident took place or he didn't think that there was anything sinister about what was suppodedly said.

Mr Amaral may have shown some interest in that area, but hasn't he said in puiblic he thinkgs there was an accident, an unintentional one, so what has that got to do with paedophllia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  vivvy Fri 28 Aug - 22:55

String wrote:
vivvy wrote:

As far as I've seen, the guy is being accused of being a paedo because of the Gasper woman's statement, therefor her statement is being used on the internet to kangaroo court a guy of being a paedo based on her statement which if I remember rightly her partner either couldn't even say if the alledged incident took place or he didn't think that there was anything sinister about what was suppodedly said.

Mr Amaral may have shown some interest in that area, but hasn't he said in puiblic he thinkgs there was an accident, an unintentional one, so what has that got to do with paedophllia

Well yes, it's all a confusing mystery, hence endless discussions. Amaral did say he thinks it was an accident but he has also mentioned DP's bathing of children that aren't his own and the importance of Gasper's statement both of which may be relevant.
vivvy
vivvy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 28 Aug - 23:00

Or equally may not be. But in the interim, a guy is branded a paedo, on a 300 page long thread on another forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Indigo Sat 29 Aug - 19:17

Personally I think that Gerry never says anything without a reason. It could be a code but just as easy be a windup. It is quite a strange thing to write about, so are the jogging times in one of his blogs.

As for the people who have taken offense to the things that have been mentioned on this thread. Not speaking about 'disgusting' things doesn't make disgusting things non-existant. Unfortunately. I think in the light of a suspicious disappearance and a police investigation one has to explore every avenue of thinking. Even the unthinkable to most of us.
Indigo
Indigo
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  vivvy Sat 29 Aug - 20:13

Indigo wrote:Personally I think that Gerry never says anything without a reason. It could be a code but just as easy be a windup. It is quite a strange thing to write about, so are the jogging times in one of his blogs.

As for the people who have taken offense to the things that have been mentioned on this thread. Not speaking about 'disgusting' things doesn't make disgusting things non-existant. Unfortunately. I think in the light of a suspicious disappearance and a police investigation one has to explore every avenue of thinking. Even the unthinkable to most of us.

Agree. Nothing can be ruled out in this case. Anyway, GM was the first to mention paedophiles as I recall.
vivvy
vivvy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum