Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rui Pedro Teixeira Mendonca

+9
fred
Wintabells
jejune
LJC
Angelique
kitti
FSoares
Susan
pm
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rui Pedro Teixeira Mendonca Empty Rui Pedro Teixeira Mendonca

Post  Susan Wed 23 Jul - 12:52

Rui Pedro Teixeira Mendonca Rui_Pedro

Full name: Rui Pedro TEIXEIRA MENDONÇA

Date of birth: 28 January 1987

Place of birth: Paredes, PORTUGAL

Date of disappearance: 4 March 1998

Physical description (on the date of disappearance):

Height: 1,50 m

Weight: 45 kg

Hair: brown

Eyes: brown

Teeth: large front teeth

Additional information: Protruding ears

If you have any information, please contact:

Directoria do Porto
Rua Assis Vaz, 113
4200 Porto
Portugal

Phone number: 00 351 225 070 800
Permanence service: 00 351 225 088 644
Fax: 00 351 225 023 642
E-mail: directoria.porto@pj.pt

Last edited by Ambersuz on Sat 26 Dec - 15:41; edited 2 times in total
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Rui Pedro Teixeira Mendonca Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rui Pedro Teixeira Mendonca Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Rui Pedro Teixeira Mendonca Empty Re: Rui Pedro Teixeira Mendonca

Post  Guest Fri 1 Aug - 12:27

Ambersuz wrote:Rui Pedro Teixeira Mendonca Rui_Pedro

Full name: Rui Pedro TEIXEIRA MENDONÇA

Date of birth: 28 January 1987

Place of birth: Paredes, PORTUGAL

Date of disappearance: 4 March 1998

Physical description (on the date of disappearance):

Height: 1,50 m

Weight: 45 kg

Hair: brown

Eyes: brown

Teeth: large front teeth

Additional information: Protruding ears

If you have any information, please contact:

Directoria do Porto
Rua Assis Vaz, 113
4200 Porto
Portugal

Phone number: 00 351 225 070 800
Permanence service: 00 351 225 088 644
Fax: 00 351 225 023 642
E-mail: directoria.porto@pj.pt

What ever this young lad looks like now ....if he is still alive, he will not be identified by this picture anymore .....he will be a young man now..his features will have changed so much ........another sad case of a missing child
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 21 Aug - 17:31

I think i saw a photofit of him as an older child. I'll try and find it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sat 25 Oct - 19:51

LaMisty wrote:I think i saw a photofit of him as an older child. I'll try and find it.
Rui Pedro Teixeira Mendonca Rui_pe10
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Rui Pedro Teixeira Mendonca Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rui Pedro Teixeira Mendonca Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 26 Oct - 8:37

I read somewhere that his mother thought he got caught up in a paedophile ring. i will lok for the article nd see if I can find it again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 26 Oct - 8:39

Antoinette wrote:I read somewhere that his mother thought he got caught up in a paedophile ring. i will lok for the article nd see if I can find it again.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3479dmprt.html

This is the article
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 26 Oct - 8:41

Antoinette wrote:
Antoinette wrote:I read somewhere that his mother thought he got caught up in a paedophile ring. i will lok for the article nd see if I can find it again.

This is the article

But there wasnt 100% proof of it i think.
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sun 26 Oct - 8:44

Filomena, His mother, used (don´t know if continues to go) to go every week to the PJ to watch pedo fothos and movies to see if she saw there her son.

Twice, she saw him
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 26 Oct - 8:47

Ambersuz wrote:
Antoinette wrote:

This is the article

But there wasnt 100% proof of it i think.

I dont know. There was another article but I cannot find it. I hope he hasnt been caught up in one. It sickens me to the bone that people cn be so cruel to children. It makes me wonder why I had children sometimes. Not that I would change them for the world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 26 Oct - 9:30

There's lots of articles saying this:

The Portuguese boy’s mother, Filomena Teixera, flew to Switzerland to view the pictures and was apparently able to identify her son. But he was never found. Investigators fear that he may have been killed to cover up the abuse.

But they are Maddie articles and all adding this paragraph which could be spin to get you thinking its true!

When i hear her saying it was him then i'll believe it!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Rui Pedro Teixeira Mendonca Empty Rui Pedro's process to be archived soon

Post  pm Mon 26 Jan - 15:25

Rui Pedro's process to be archived soon

by Joana de Belém

Missing. Rui Pedro, who went missing from Lousada on the 4th of March 1998, is 22 years old on Wednesday. Diário de Notícias (DN) knows that within the PJ there is the belief that the youngster is dead, a theory that is seen as more likely than that of abduction for a paedophile network. Lawyer Ricardo Sá Fernandes says that there is no evidence of death. The case will be archived if new elements don't appear during the ongoing diligences, which will be the last ones

Boy's death is the strongest possibility, but there is a lack of evidence

The last diligences concerning the investigation into the disappearance of Rui Pedro in Lousada 11 years ago in March - the age that he was at that date - are being carried out, actions which are likely to prompt the closing of the process within months. DN knows that the Polícia Judiciária (PJ) investigators are convinced that the youngster is dead, despite a lack of evidence or certainty about how everything happened. DN was able to establish with sources that are close to the process that the strongest hypothesis, at the moment, is death (pushing the theory of abduction for paedophile networks into the background), and it is admitted that the investigation will soon be concluded and the case closed. Nevertheless, new elements are still being searched for, in a final attempt before the process is archived.

The process, which was avoked by the Central Department for Penal Investigation and Action, is still under investigation and there is a rogatory letter abroad that has not obtained an answer yet, but the expectation is for the case to be closed within the next few months. Contacted by DN, the PJ doesn't confirm the homicide version: "We could only state that if there was a cadaver, one of the possibilities is that he is not alive anymore, but there are other [possibilities]", a police source said.

Filomena Teixeira and Manuel Mendonça, the parents of Rui Pedro - who will be 22 next Wednesday - don't believe the theory of death on the date of the disappearance, but they are convinced that the PJ "is doing something". Ricardo Sá Fernandes, the family's lawyer, confirmed to DN that there are currently diligences being carried out by the PJ in Oporto. "The process is not closed, diligences are being finalised which may bring new data. It's a last attempt to find out what happened", he said, not adding further detail about the ongoing initiatives.

"The investigation is ongoing and we still hope for results", the lawyer said. When questioned about the investigation lines and the hypothesis that death is the strongest one, he is peremptory: "That cannot be said. There is no element that points towards his death. There is no evidence whatsoever. But it's a possibility that we have to admit because Rui Pedro has disappeared. It cannot be denied that, since the beginning, it's a possibility. But we cannot rely on possibilities, we need evidence." The lawyer says that the process will be closed over the coming months and recognises that it "may remain awaiting better evidence", which means that it is archived until new elements appear, which justify its reopening. Until today, and since 1999, the sole arguido in the process is Afonso Dias, the adult with whom Rui Pedro asked his mother to go on a ride with on the day that he disappeared (4th of March 1998), which she refused because he was so much older. Filomena continues to believe that the individual, then aged 22, didn't tell everything that he knows.

Afonso was named a suspect, but he has always claimed his innocence. In late 2007 he reiterated that version and guaranteed that he was never summoned to depose within the process that has been ongoing for eleven years. At that date, Afonso was already a long course lorry driver, married and the father of a son.

source: Diário de Notícias, 26.01.2009

By Astro
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Mon 26 Jan - 15:29

by pm Today at 3:25 pm

by Joana de Belém

Missing. Rui Pedro, who went missing from Lousada on the 4th of March 1998, is 22 years old on Wednesday. Diário de Notícias (DN) knows that within the PJ there is the belief that the youngster is dead, a theory that is seen as more likely than that of abduction for a paedophile network. Lawyer Ricardo Sá Fernandes says that there is no evidence of death. The case will be archived if new elements don't appear during the ongoing diligences, which will be the last ones

Boy's death is the strongest possibility, but there is a lack of evidence

The last diligences concerning the investigation into the disappearance of Rui Pedro in Lousada 11 years ago in March - the age that he was at that date - are being carried out, actions which are likely to prompt the closing of the process within months. DN knows that the Polícia Judiciária (PJ) investigators are convinced that the youngster is dead, despite a lack of evidence or certainty about how everything happened. DN was able to establish with sources that are close to the process that the strongest hypothesis, at the moment, is death (pushing the theory of abduction for paedophile networks into the background), and it is admitted that the investigation will soon be concluded and the case closed. Nevertheless, new elements are still being searched for, in a final attempt before the process is archived.

The process, which was avoked by the Central Department for Penal Investigation and Action, is still under investigation and there is a rogatory letter abroad that has not obtained an answer yet, but the expectation is for the case to be closed within the next few months. Contacted by DN, the PJ doesn't confirm the homicide version: "We could only state that if there was a cadaver, one of the possibilities is that he is not alive anymore, but there are other [possibilities]", a police source said.

Filomena Teixeira and Manuel Mendonça, the parents of Rui Pedro - who will be 22 next Wednesday - don't believe the theory of death on the date of the disappearance, but they are convinced that the PJ "is doing something". Ricardo Sá Fernandes, the family's lawyer, confirmed to DN that there are currently diligences being carried out by the PJ in Oporto. "The process is not closed, diligences are being finalised which may bring new data. It's a last attempt to find out what happened", he said, not adding further detail about the ongoing initiatives.

"The investigation is ongoing and we still hope for results", the lawyer said. When questioned about the investigation lines and the hypothesis that death is the strongest one, he is peremptory: "That cannot be said. There is no element that points towards his death. There is no evidence whatsoever. But it's a possibility that we have to admit because Rui Pedro has disappeared. It cannot be denied that, since the beginning, it's a possibility. But we cannot rely on possibilities, we need evidence." The lawyer says that the process will be closed over the coming months and recognises that it "may remain awaiting better evidence", which means that it is archived until new elements appear, which justify its reopening. Until today, and since 1999, the sole arguido in the process is Afonso Dias, the adult with whom Rui Pedro asked his mother to go on a ride with on the day that he disappeared (4th of March 1998), which she refused because he was so much older. Filomena continues to believe that the individual, then aged 22, didn't tell everything that he knows.

Afonso was named a suspect, but he has always claimed his innocence. In late 2007 he reiterated that version and guaranteed that he was never summoned to depose within the process that has been ongoing for eleven years. At that date, Afonso was already a long course lorry driver, married and the father of a son.

source: Diário de Notícias, 26.01.2009

By Astro
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Jan - 18:30

This is very sad there is no evidence at all but after so many years it gets harder to solve a case.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rui Pedro Teixeira Mendonca Empty PJ Ends Investigation: Rui Pereira Vanished Ten years ago

Post  pm Mon 2 Mar - 7:58

Case to be Archived: The Investigation to the the disappearance of Rui Pereira. Without new data, the case was transferred a month ago from the Judiciary Police to the Public Ministry and could be archived soon. Now, only the parents have hope that the young man might appear.

Rui Pereira, at the time 13 years old, disappeared from Vila Nova de Famalicão. His parents still have the 'flame of hope' well lit: "He did not die, he was kidnapped!". The images bellow show Rui's face evolution from when he was 13 years up to 21 years old, a work elaborated with computer technology, published in the 24 horas newspaper of 22/11/07.

Rui Pereira vanished ten years ago, on the 2nd of March 1999, when he played in the Sinçães Park, near the neighbourhood where he lived. "The process of the investigation to Rui Manuel Correia Pereira disappearance is no longer in the PJ and was transferred to the Public Ministry of Famalicão", a PJ source told Lusa News Agency. The next step is the archival.

"We never changed the phone number, or moved away because one day, when Rui can call or come back, we want him to find us in the same place where we left us." The hope that resists is of Laurinda Meira, the mother of Rui Pereira. The family of the young man, now with 24 years old, lives 'suspended' waiting for any clue on his whereabouts. The same applies to police searches.

After tomorrow, another disappearance completes eleven years - the one of Rui Pedro Teixeira Mendonça, then 11 years old, who disappeared from Lousada, in Porto. This was the first media case regarding the disappearance of a child in Portugal.

Rui Pedro disappeared on the 4th of March 1998 when he went riding his bicycle and was never seen. The mother, Filomena, never gave up searching for her son and the PJ is still working on the case. There are high chances of closing this case without results and the archiving can also occur this year.

Related

Judiciary police 'will not give up' on Rui Pedro

Missing: Rui Pedro Teixeira Mendonça

Missing Children 2007 (still an actual list of the children missing in Portugal)

+/-

+/-

by Joana Morais
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 2 Mar - 19:30

"We never changed the phone number, or moved away because one day, when Rui can call or come back, we want him to find us in the same place where we left us."

That is a loving caring mother....unlike Kate McCann who said....

"We won't be bullied into leaving" on 10 Aug 2007.....

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/society/law_order/mccanns+wont+be+bullied+into+leaving+/666867

then:

On 09 September - Kate and Gerry McCann return to their home in Rothley amidst huge media interest. They say they are determined to clear their names.
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 3 Mar - 5:53

Ambersuz wrote:"We never changed the phone number, or moved away because one day, when Rui can call or come back, we want him to find us in the same place where we left us."

That is a loving caring mother....unlike Kate McCann who said....

"We won't be bullied into leaving" on 10 Aug 2007.....

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/society/law_order/mccanns+wont+be+bullied+into+leaving+/666867

then:

On 09 September - Kate and Gerry McCann return to their home in Rothley amidst huge media interest. They say they are determined to clear their names.

Didnt take them long did it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Thu 23 Apr - 1:17

This is really a sad case. Actually I remember it well.

Ms. Filomena is the symbol of sadness. She lost weight, she got divorced, she never had peace and she is still under psychiatric treatment, I am convinced.

There's one part to this story that was never made public, to protect the mother's privacy. Now it can be told, because it's no longer a secret. Ms. Filomena is a very beautiful woman with a pair of sharping deep blue eyes, somehow magic. Now they're not vivid, it looks they lost that brightness. Anyway, back to the story: apparently it was supposed the last person who saw Rui Pedro was that Afonso. For some reason that was never well explained, Rui Pedro used to be always on that Afonso's car and it is known Afonso had an affair with Rui Pedro's mother.

It all seems the boy went on his own somewhere, but, what happened in the meantime, is still a mystery.
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Number of posts : 1448
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 25 Apr - 0:26

pm wrote:

Filomena, His mother, used (don´t know if continues to go) to go every week to the PJ to watch pedo fothos and movies to see if she saw there her son.

Twice, she saw him

OMG Paula! Is this true??? Oh how awful! How very very awful! My god. Can't anyone help her track him down??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 19 Sep - 17:50

FSoares wrote:This is really a sad case. Actually I remember it well.

Ms. Filomena is the symbol of sadness. She lost weight, she got divorced, she never had peace and she is still under psychiatric treatment, I am convinced.

There's one part to this story that was never made public, to protect the mother's privacy. Now it can be told, because it's no longer a secret. Ms. Filomena is a very beautiful woman with a pair of sharping deep blue eyes, somehow magic. Now they're not vivid, it looks they lost that brightness. Anyway, back to the story: apparently it was supposed the last person who saw Rui Pedro was that Afonso. For some reason that was never well explained, Rui Pedro used to be always on that Afonso's car and it is known Afonso had an affair with Rui Pedro's mother.

It all seems the boy went on his own somewhere, but, what happened in the meantime, is still a mystery.

I remember this like it happened yesterday, my son is about the same age as Rui, and he was very ill, and we used to go very early to Lisbon to visit him before he woke up, there were posters every where, and one morning his mum was walking up the same road, as she did looking for him, I have never seen any human as distraught and desperate as that woman. She wasn't jogging and timing herself, that was a human being on the verge of ending it all, a mother who was desperate to know where her young son was! This is the first I have heard of her having an affair with Alfonso, I'm not saying it isn't true, but, he just looked a cocky so and so to me, but remember this was before the Internet, so info didn't come out to everyone like it does now. I beleive Rui WAS abducted, and I think that someone does know what happened, not his parents, like Kate and Gerry know what happened to Madeleine.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Wed 30 Sep - 12:23

Something was going on Fred.

I believe he was persuaded to go with someone - and this is kidnapping as well. Let's not forget this kid was having as a best friend this Afonso, who, by the time was 20 yrs old. It's kind of a strange friendship and not very normal among kids of 11.
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Number of posts : 1448
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 30 Sep - 12:33

This is one case I could never figure out. Now that you have given us some insight into it, its beginning to make sense.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 30 Sep - 18:42

FSoares wrote:Something was going on Fred.

I believe he was persuaded to go with someone - and this is kidnapping as well. Let's not forget this kid was having as a best friend this Afonso, who, by the time was 20 yrs old. It's kind of a strange friendship and not very normal among kids of 11.

Yes FSoares I agree, it was a strange case, I hadn't heard of a lot of the details, like we have had in the Mccann case, just bit's kept coming out every now and again. Now with the Internet we have finger tip info 24 hours a day(whether it is true or not, well that is another story?) I just felt for the Rui Pedro story with having a son the same age, it was one of those stories that stay with you, bit like the Ben Needham case (same case scenario with him, only info was from the papers). The Mccanns have used the papers to manipulate us all, and some of us are standing strong.
I'm not sure we will ever find out what happened to Rui, unless Afonso does tell, or if someone else connected breaks and confesses, I think Rui is dead by now though.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Rui Pedro Teixeira Mendonca Empty Alledged abductor of Rui Pedro

Post  fred Mon 6 Jun - 13:42

Is to face trial at long last, so let's not give up hope of the McCans standing one day!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 6 Jun - 14:17

Has this person admitted that he abducted the boy?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 6 Jun - 14:18

kitti wrote:Has this person admitted that he abducted the boy?

No, but he is the only suspect.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next