Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MESSAGES FROM AMY'S MAM

5 posters

Go down

MESSAGES FROM AMY'S MAM Empty UPDATE ON AMY'S DISAPPEARANCE FROM AUDREY AND DAVE

Post  Guest Fri 7 Nov - 23:17

Dave and i were at A meeting for over 3 hour with our Irish Ambassador and the consular who flew down from Madrid, our Spainish solicitor, IÑIGO EGUZKIZA MUTILOA , the Captain and the Teniente Coronel of the Guardia Civil in Malaga. Our ambassador was there to reassure us again how much our government are behind us and are still supporting us and to thank the Guardia for all they,ve done as we did too. The Guardia went through every single thing they have done in the last 10 months and we asked as many questions as possible and they answered every one. We were going to ask for a date to meet up for updates all the time but before we could the Teniente Coronel suggested it first which we were so grateful for ! So from now on even if theres no news we will be meeting every month in Malaga until Amy comes home. Even though it was a very draining day, as we had to live through every day of the last 10 months at the meeting, it was well worth it for the result and satisfaction we got and the knowledge that the Guardia are not letting this go or forgetting about Amy and the same with our own Prime Minisiter and Ambassador and the Irish people.

i speak to parents of other missing kids and they said to me months ago, it doesnt get any easier, which i found hard to believe because of the way i was feeling but its true, i think as it goes on it gets harder. And harder again is Amy is not here and i had to let her brother Dean go back to Ireland because it was so hard for him but its a sacrifice you have to make for your child. Theres always a milestone, its another month, it has just been my first Halloween without my kids, next month christmas then new years eve, then her anniversary, then her birthday, the list goes on......... Someone said to me if anything happened to my kids id die, but you dont which is worse...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

MESSAGES FROM AMY'S MAM Empty Re: MESSAGES FROM AMY'S MAM

Post  Krisy22 Sat 8 Nov - 8:05

My heart goes out to Amys family. These people are really suffering. :Hug1:
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :
MESSAGES FROM AMY'S MAM Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MESSAGES FROM AMY'S MAM Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 8 Nov - 10:22

Thanks Antoinette....I got the email just now....you are way faster than i am MESSAGES FROM AMY'S MAM Icon_flower
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
MESSAGES FROM AMY'S MAM Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MESSAGES FROM AMY'S MAM Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 8 Nov - 11:03

Ambersuz wrote:Thanks Antoinette....I got the email just now....you are way faster than i am MESSAGES FROM AMY'S MAM Icon_flower

Lets hope this will help audrey and dave out a lot more. even if there is no news at least they know the guardia are doing something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

MESSAGES FROM AMY'S MAM Empty BEBO PAGE FOR AMY A MESSAGE FROM AUDREY AND DAVE

Post  Guest Tue 4 Aug - 22:49

MESSAGES FROM AMY'S MAM 96394910

Amy Fitzpatrick is still missing in Spain. She disappeared on 1st January 2008 and hasn’t been seen since. We have done everything possible to spread awareness to Amy’s disappearance and still there are people out there who know nothing about her. We want to get the whole world to know she is missing and with your help this will be possible.

Please send this page to all your contacts. There are over 38,000 people on this bebo page already and we need more people to know Amy is still missing. If you are on Bebo or you know anyone that is on bebo please get them to add to this page and hopefully someone somewhere will see Amy and help us to bring her home to us.

Thanks Audrey Fitzpatrick and Dave Mahon.

http://www.bebo.com/missingirishgirl

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE COPY THIS MESSAGE AND FORWARD IT ONTO ALL OF YOUR CONTACTS PLEASE.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

MESSAGES FROM AMY'S MAM Empty 19 MONTHS AND STILL NO SIGN OF AMY. A LETTER FROM AUDREY

Post  Guest Thu 13 Aug - 16:58

It is now over 19 months since Amy vanished without a trace and we need to find her.

We have set up a new website with the hope that it will bring in some news on Amy.

The website address is http://www.missingamy.net. Please visit her site for all information on Amy's disappearance.

We have uploaded some new pictures of Amy onto this site also.

The Lucie Blackman trust is assisting us with our search for Amy and they have set up a 24 hour hotline number for information on Amy's disappearance and whereabouts these numbers are

In Spain: +34 951 242 878

In UK: +44 2380 988899

Email hotbox: amy@missingabroad.org

Their website is http://www.lucieblackmantrust.org

Both the hotline and the site are monitored 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You can contact them in the strictest of confidentiality and you do not have to leave your name.

MY FEW HOURS OF HAPPINESS

We met up with Amy?s best friend Kim over the past few days. It was great meeting up with her as it is the closest we get to Amy.

Kim and Amy are so alike it was like sitting with Amy as they both have the same personalities.

She has a video of Amy singing one of the songs out of the lion king which she is sending to me once she returns to the UK. I will upload this onto her website once I receive it from Kim.

Ironically I had bought Amy a new cat and called her Nala after simba's girlfriend in the lion king. This was one of Amy's favourite movies to watch and she sang all of the songs out of it all the time.

We haven't seen Kim for over a year and we were talking about things that she and Amy used to do before she went missing.

On one occasion Amy went through a phase of eating Ketchup sandwiches and Kim decided to see how far she would go eating some of the disgusting things she ate so she put Ketchup on top of an Ice-cream and she ate it.

When Amy used to stay in Kim's house she (Kim) would wake up in the middle of the night as there would be a noise down in the kitchen. It was only Amy raiding the fridge again as she did nothing but eat no matter where she was. Be that at home, in her friend's house or eating junk while she would be out. Amy loved her food. When I did dinner for us all when we were together I had to put stickers on the plates so she wouldn't eat Dean's dinner. It would be the same when we were all sitting down to dinner, Amy would be watching to see what is being left on anyone's plates so she could have more.

While we were sitting there talking about Amy the singer that was on the night Amy went missing went by and I asked her did she know him of course she's 17, she didn?t we're the old folks here. One of the songs he was singing that night was Sweet Home Alabama, the only difference is he would sing Sweet Home Calahonda and he still does at his gigs and dedicates it to Amy every time he sings it. Kim said it was their favourite song. I presumed they would not have heard of it and she had it on the phone to prove it to me, she told me how they used to SCREAM it, not sing it, walking along...

After leaving Kim I went home to my own house and I only got half way up the stairs after the high of seeing Kim I came down to earth big time and cried for the want of Amy. That was the end of my few hours of happiness and the reality came back. Amy still isn't here with me where she should be.

We are desperate for information on Amy's whereabouts and we are pleading with you to help us to find Amy. You can contact us in the following ways should you wish to help us in our search for Amy.

You can contact me directly at 0034 617 561 319 or missingamy@live.co.uk

If you have any information at all that will lead to Amy being found. Please contact SPANISH POLICE at 0034 952 479 030

Amy's official website is www.missingamy.net

Amy's official bebo page is http://www.bebo.com/helpustofindamy we also have another bebo page for Amy which is http://www.bebo.com/missingirishgirl

Please download Amy's poster from the following link and post it wherever you can. Amy could be in any country in the world at this stage so the more people that know about Amy the better chance we have of finding her.

https://share.acrobat.com/adc/document.do?docid=5cb00f62-33dc-454c-89d3-8b339d39df3f

Please help us with our search for Amy

Thank you

Audrey Fitzpatrick & Dave Mahon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Thu 13 Aug - 18:57

Oh, poor Audrey. You can just imagine the pain she must be going through.
Just wanting to hug her child. :Hug1:
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 13 Aug - 22:09

Audrey told me about this! She was so happy to see her but then felt so so sad when she left....

I was going up to see her this weekend to take her out for a meal....just us 2 girlies but I cant make it now as Lorrie is over here with the baby so it'll have to be next weekend now!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

MESSAGES FROM AMY'S MAM Empty i'll be there for you.....To Amy from her mam Audrey.

Post  Susan Fri 4 Sep - 14:35

Audrey Fitzpatrick has asked me to add this song here for her missing daughter Amy! MESSAGES FROM AMY'S MAM 389741

I'll be there for you

You say you cried a thousand rivers and now your swimming for the shore
You left me drowning in my tears and you wont save me anymore
Now i'm praying to God you'll give me one more chance, baby
I'll be there for you, these five words i swear to you
When you breathe, i wanna be air for you
I'll be there for you, i'd live and die for you
I'd steal the sun from the sky for you
I can promise you tomorrow
But i cant buy back yesterday
I'd live and die for you
Everynight i cry for you
I'll be there for you

Be strong Audrey....we are all supporting you girl :Hug1:
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sat 5 Sep - 9:45

Ambersuz wrote:Audrey Fitzpatrick has asked me to add this song here for her missing daughter Amy! MESSAGES FROM AMY'S MAM 389741

I'll be there for you

You say you cried a thousand rivers and now your swimming for the shore
You left me drowning in my tears and you wont save me anymore
Now i'm praying to God you'll give me one more chance, baby
When you breathe, i wanna be air for you
I'll be there for you, i'd live and die for you
I'd steal the sun from the sky for you
I can promise you tomorrow
But i cant buy back yesterday
I'd live and die for you
Everynight i cry for you
I'll be there for you

Be strong Audrey....we are all supporting you girl :Hug1:

:Hug1:
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  magicslipper Sat 5 Sep - 15:22

Amy Fitzpatrick, the same name as my Great Aunt who I never met. Another child missing and no sign, fingers crossed her poor Mother will hear something soon. They are in my prayers.
magicslipper
magicslipper
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sat 5 Sep - 15:38

MESSAGES FROM AMY'S MAM 389741 MESSAGES FROM AMY'S MAM 389741
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 5 Sep - 16:00

Dogwood wrote:
The Famous Grouse wrote:Interesting that Amy's mum will be there for her, while Madeleine's will be in a Tapas bar.

Yet Kate gets all the publicity and support, and Audrey is forgotton.

The world can be a very sick place sometimes.

Antoinette and Ambersuz are the only ones helping this poor woman. We all hold a special place in our hearts for Audrey on this forum as she really is doing all she can alone to find her child. unlike Kate who has everyone doing her running around for her.

Audrey wakes up every single morning thinking of ways to try and get Amys ame in the press....CM said he would help her....but that was all a lie!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 7 Sep - 14:01

Dogwood wrote:
The Famous Grouse wrote:Interesting that Amy's mum will be there for her, while Madeleine's will be in a Tapas bar.

Yet Kate gets all the publicity and support, and Audrey is forgotton.

The world can be a very sick place sometimes.

Antoinette and Ambersuz are the only ones helping this poor woman. We all hold a special place in our hearts for Audrey on this forum as she really is doing all she can alone to find her child. unlike Kate who has everyone doing her running around for her.

The lucie blackman trust and Forever Searching are doing a lot to help raise awareness to Amy's disappearance also. As these organisations are all voluntary organisations they rely on a lot of good people to help them out with their appeals for the missing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down