Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Businessman who helped expose Nursery paedo ring has "no regrets"

+2
lynn
DavidA
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Businessman who helped expose Nursery paedo ring has "no regrets" - Page 2 Empty Re: Businessman who helped expose Nursery paedo ring has "no regrets"

Post  Guest Sun 4 Oct - 20:28

You know what I do not understand, people who do not understand the simple words of the Pt Ag and Prosecutors. They actually think the dogs prove something that they so clearly explain, do not!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Businessman who helped expose Nursery paedo ring has "no regrets" - Page 2 Empty Re: Businessman who helped expose Nursery paedo ring has "no regrets"

Post  magicslipper Sun 4 Oct - 21:22

viv wrote:You know what I do not understand, people who do not understand the simple words of the Pt Ag and Prosecutors. They actually think the dogs prove something that they so clearly explain, do not!
By the same token I don't understand people who ignore the dogs findings. Why do you feel the need to belittle people who don't go along with your beliefs? If you don't agree with my belief then fine by me, that's your choice.
magicslipper
magicslipper
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 351
Warning :
Businessman who helped expose Nursery paedo ring has "no regrets" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Businessman who helped expose Nursery paedo ring has "no regrets" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post  fishie Mon 5 Oct - 2:02

Today the family of Vanessa George gave up their anonymity and urged her to reveal the names of the children she abused.

Family begs George to name victims
Updated on 04 October 2009
By Channel 4 News

The family of the paedophile nursery worker Vanessa George have urged her to identify the children she abused. Jenny Wivell reports.

The daughter of the convicted paedophile Vanessa George has described her mother as "pure evil" and said she was struggling to come to terms with her crimes.

The 39-year-old nursery worker has admitted abusing children and recording the acts on mobile phones, along with two accomplices. They are now awaiting sentence.

Her husband has urged her to identify her victims and tell the parents who want to know.

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/uk/paedophile+georgeaposs+family+speak/3371597[url=][/url]
fishie
fishie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1140
Warning :
Businessman who helped expose Nursery paedo ring has "no regrets" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Businessman who helped expose Nursery paedo ring has "no regrets" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

http://thepjfiles.prophpbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 5 Oct - 3:03

What a brave and wonderful thing to do Businessman who helped expose Nursery paedo ring has "no regrets" - Page 2 Icon_flower
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2