Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Peck - deceased

+5
Justiceforallkids
Lilemor
lynn
kitti
fred
9 posters

Go down

Christian Peck - deceased Empty Christian Peck - deceased

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 30 Oct - 8:46

Police fear for the safety of an autistic three-year-old boy who has gone missing near the Yarra River in Melbourne.Christian Peck was last seen by family at his great grandfather's home in Vine Street, Heidelberg at 2am (AEDT) on Friday.His parents discovered him missing at 10.35am.It is believed Christian, who likes to wander, has climbed out of a window.Police searched local streets but have focused their efforts on the river."The kid has a fascination for wandering and a fascination for water," Senior Sergeant Ken Town told reporters."As we are close to a creek, which leads to the Yarra, we're concentrating our search in that area."Christian, who was last seen wearing blue pyjamas, is about one metre tall, has a solid build, brown hair and green-brown eyes.The
Victoria Police Dog Squad, Air Wing and motorcycles have joined local
police and State Emergency Service members in the search for the boy.

notice the dogs are being used i hope they find this little fellow some people have always suspected maddie might have been autistic so if that was the case she could have wandered outside too and then fallen etc
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
Christian Peck - deceased Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Christian Peck - deceased Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Christian Peck - deceased Empty Re: Christian Peck - deceased

Post  Guest Fri 30 Oct - 9:33

Heidelberg boy, 4, missing after climbing out window

A FOUR-YEAR-OLD boy has gone missing from his home in Heidelberg in Melbourne's north.

Police say Christian Peck was last seen by family in his Vine St home at 2am (AEDT) today and was discovered missing at 10.35am.

It is believed Christian, who likes to wander, has climbed out of a window.

The infant, who was was last seen wearing blue pyjamas, is about one metre tall, solid build, with brown hair and green-brown eyes.

The Victoria Police Dog Squad, Air Wing and motorcycles have joined local police and State Emergency Service members in the search for the boy.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,26280954-26103,00.html

Police search creek for missing boy

Police are concentrating their search for a missing four-year-old boy on a creek at Heidelberg, in Melbourne's north.

Christian Peck was last seen at his home in Vine Street early this morning.

His parents think he climbed out of a window.

Senior Sergeant Ken Town says police fear the boy might have gone into a creek near the house.

"That was flowing very rapidly this morning due to the rain, and we have police, SES, search and rescue and water police searching along Salt Creek and the Yarra River, in case the young lad has gone into the river," he said.

The boy was wearing blue pyjamas and has mousy brown hair in a bowl cut and a solid build

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/10/30/2728820.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 30 Oct - 13:06

Poor litlle lad. No doubt the fantastic duo, parents of the decade will be jumping on the bandwagon and sending their support.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Christian Peck - deceased Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Christian Peck - deceased Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 30 Oct - 13:31

Missing boy found eating ice-cream in supermarketTHOMAS HUNTER
October 26, 2009
Ads by Google
Police Record Search
UK police records lookup.The UK criminal records directory.

UKRecordsHub.com

An eight-year-old chocoholic has been reunited with his family after an early morning raid on an ice-cream refrigerator at a Melbourne supermarket.

Police said the boy was found with his face covered in chocolate ice-cream at Safeway in Station Street, Camberwell, at 3.50am today.

The boy did not end his sugar-seeking there. When police got him safely back to the local watch-house, he attacked their chocolate stash, forcing officers to put their emergency sustenance out of reach.

A police spokesman said the boy, who is thought to be autistic, let himself out of his Camberwell home.

He was found at the supermarket after calls to triple-0 reported the child wandering in the store barefoot.

He was returned to his parents after investigators found a name tag inside his pants.

I know its not related but it did make me chuckle.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Christian Peck - deceased Empty as above

Post  halfamo Fri 30 Oct - 15:07

No doubt there will be a press release to let us know they're praying for him.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 30 Oct - 15:15

fred wrote:Poor litlle lad. No doubt the fantastic duo, parents of the decade will be jumping on the bandwagon and sending their support.

Two things fred. Firstly the missing child is a boy, secondly he, as far as we are aware, has not been abducted, so there is no gain for TM to exploit this case nor offer their public support to the distraught parents.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Fri 30 Oct - 23:23

The family must be suffering so much and the Grandparents as well as the boy was last seen at their house. Do hope this child has wandered somewhere where he can be found.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 30 Oct - 23:26

Schnuffel wrote:
fred wrote:Poor litlle lad. No doubt the fantastic duo, parents of the decade will be jumping on the bandwagon and sending their support.

Two things fred. Firstly the missing child is a boy, secondly he, as far as we are aware, has not been abducted, so there is no gain for TM to exploit this case nor offer their public support to the distraught parents.

Expect a quote anytime soon from the Pink Ponce, telling us that chocolate was also Maddie's favourite flavour.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sat 31 Oct - 5:35

sadly christian has been found dead in the river
Child's body found in Yarra River

14:30 AEST Sat Oct 31 2009
2 hours 6 minutes
Christian Peck - deceased 3110_peck2_sp
A body found in the Yarra River in Melbourne is believed to be that of an
autistic toddler who went missing early on Friday morning. Water police discovered the body of a young child at around 11:10am
this morning about 200m away from where Christian Peck went missing,
the Herald Sun reports. Less than 15 minutes earlier, Christian's mother Brenda Bott had made
an emotional plea to neighbours to help look for the child, who police
say had a "fascination for wandering".The family discovered Christian was missing at 10:35am yesterday, after last seeing the boy around at 2am on Friday. It is believed the four-year-old pushed his way through a window fly screen before disappearing. After a search through the streets of the Melbourne suburb of
Heidelberg yesterday, police and the State Emergency Service
concentrated on the nearby Yarra River, with the Dog Squad, Air Wing
and motorcycles used to help find Christian. Staying at this great-grandfather's home, Senior Sergeant Town said Christian was not familiar with the area

RIP little angel his parents must be going though hell
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/924722/four-year-old-boy-missing-in-heidelberg

Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Sat 31 Oct - 5:57

One tiny bit of consoltation is that Christian's body has been found. The family now have him and will no longer be looking for him. A tragedy. Christian Peck - deceased Icon_flower
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 31 Oct - 10:20

Poor wee soul, and poor family. My heart goes out to them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilemor Sat 31 Oct - 10:41

What is disturbing me is that the little boy has been autistic and perhaps very difficult to life with.
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1149
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sat 31 Oct - 11:01

Lilemor wrote:What is disturbing me is that the little boy has been autistic and perhaps very difficult to life with.

yes but hismum was on tv she loved him
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sat 31 Oct - 11:19

halfamo wrote:No doubt there will be a press release to let us know they're praying for him.

What happened to that verse in the Bible which says something about hiding yourself away to pray. Don't suppose that means announcing it on Sky TV.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 31 Oct - 11:28

Child's body found in Melbourne's Yarra River

THE body of a small child found in Melbourne's Yarra River is that of missing four-year-old boy Christian Peck, his family says.

Police would not confirm the body is that of Christian, who had autism, but the child's aunt said it was him.

"They said there's a little boy in there with blue pyjamas and pictures on it, so we know it's him because that's what he was wearing last night," Anne Rouge said through tears.

The tragic news that the body of a small child had been found in the river on Saturday morning came only seconds after Christian's mother Brenda Bott had given an emotional appeal for information about her son.

The body found in Melbourne's Yarra River was located just 150 metres from where Christian went missing at his great grandfather's home in Vine Street, Heidelberg, north of the city, on Friday morning.

Extended family were gathered at the house that fronts the river on Saturday.

The body was not expected to be formally identified until Sunday, a police spokeswoman said.

It is believed Christian, who liked to wander and had a fascination with water, had climbed out of a window.

Senior Sergeant Wayne Spence said a Victoria Police boat searching the Yarra River found the body submerged beneath a log, about 300 metres from Banksia Street.

The discovery came more than 24 hours after he had gone missing.

A distraught Ms Bott had earlier told reporters "I really would like my son back, he's my son and I can't live without him.

"I don't know how I'm going to cope, I can't go home with all my photos, toys."

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,26286258-5006785,00.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 31 Oct - 11:53

That's really sad, another child taken way to soon.

Sleep in peace little man
xxx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 31 Oct - 12:30

Sleep tight, little one xx
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Christian Peck - deceased Empty as above

Post  halfamo Sat 31 Oct - 13:06

Another awful tragedy.RIP little man.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Sat 31 Oct - 14:17

Another sad loss RIP little man
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 31 Oct - 14:47

Moved from the Latest News on Madeleine section.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 4 Jan - 20:09

Lilemor wrote:What is disturbing me is that the little boy has been autistic and perhaps very difficult to life with.

I have to say that I have the same worries. This awful tragedy isnt sitting well with me for some reason. Why would you put out a photo of a child with mud all over his little face like that, even less let such a little one get in that state. Maybe I am a parent with OCD but my boys have never looked as dirty on their face as that, and if they did you can be sure that they would be laughing the place down.

Im not forgetting this little one, bless him, had autism, but one of my great friends has a 5 year old with autism and although he is difficult to deal with at times, and has his own way of doing things he too has never looked like the poor child portrayed in this picture.

Why was the child seen at 2 in the morning. Would a child venture out into the pitch black, locate a river and jump in? Why was he only noticed at 10.35 a.m. ? I'm cynical but not heartless and therefore apologise to those I may have caused offence to with my ramblings.

At the end of the day RIP little man, may you dance with the angels.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down