Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is on a diet at the moment

+22
jeanie
Fern
JOHNFRANCIS
buildersbum
Mollyonthecloud
Lioned
AnnaEsse
Panda
louiseh
lea
pennylane
Alfiefinn
kitti
4timesanan
wjk
fred
wantthetruth
Angelina
Elise
chrissie
the one and only big_l
Heartsease
26 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 Empty Re: Who is on a diet at the moment

Post  jeanie Thu 3 Mar - 21:16

BB..when i say i eat what i like..i still have to contol portion size ....you will do it eventually it becomes habit..by the way i'm not a bit of thing ..still weigh 12st 12oz and size 16/18...happy with this size though so that is probably why i maintain.
jeanie
jeanie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 446
Warning :
Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-09

Back to top Go down

Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 Empty Re: Who is on a diet at the moment

Post  Lioned Thu 3 Mar - 22:02

I just lost a stone in 36 hours on the 'norovirus' diet............... Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 294124

Not to be recommended though as its knocked my immune system out and all my old time ailments have jumped up and bit me on the bum.

Still at least i got back to work that takes my mind of it until i get home and everything hurts.........
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanie Thu 3 Mar - 22:05

a stone...gosh..you have been proper poorly... glad you're better
jeanie
jeanie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 Mar - 0:35

good to hear you are back at work lioned and lets hope you will
soon be restored to complete health Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 25346

I find regular walks inthe country parks are great for keeping fit and healthy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Fri 4 Mar - 1:03

jeanie wrote:BB..when i say i eat what i like..i still have to contol portion size ....you will do it eventually it becomes habit..by the way i'm not a bit of thing ..still weigh 12st 12oz and size 16/18...happy with this size though so that is probably why i maintain.

Being happy and confident is far more important than some label on an item of clothing Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 944533

I eat whatever I like and I walk either up the mountains or down the beach most days therefore dieting is off the agenda.

I'm a happy, curvaceous size 14 so there is alot to be said for an invigorating long walk over large amounts being spent on diet supplements (and yes I've tried those too over time).

Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Mollyonthecloud Fri 4 Mar - 1:09

Fern wrote:
jeanie wrote:BB..when i say i eat what i like..i still have to contol portion size ....you will do it eventually it becomes habit..by the way i'm not a bit of thing ..still weigh 12st 12oz and size 16/18...happy with this size though so that is probably why i maintain.

Being happy and confident is far more important than some label on an item of clothing Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 944533

I eat whatever I like and I walk either up the mountains or down the beach most days therefore dieting is off the agenda.

I'm a happy, curvaceous size 14 so there is alot to be said for an invigorating long walk over large amounts being spent on diet supplements (and yes I've tried those too over time).

So true.

Walking is wonderful therapy. I was out this afternoon doing just that.

Mollyonthecloud
Mollyonthecloud
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Sat 5 Mar - 20:19

jeanie wrote:oh no..how far have you fallen Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 377521
about 3-4kgs, just can't get motivated!!! Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 36898
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Mollyonthecloud Sat 5 Mar - 23:05

buildersbum wrote:
jeanie wrote:oh no..how far have you fallen Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 377521
about 3-4kgs, just can't get motivated!!! Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 36898

thats the hardest part - motivation.

I was at the point where I was gasping for breath when I climbed the stairs and couldn't muster up the strength to embark on this diet, I had researched for months. Sadly it was a personal tragedy that got me going. I can't explain it other than to say, I was extremely numb and I wanted to 'feel' something, even if it was hunger.

Anyway almost six stone off has left me glowing with health and in a size 10-12 jeans.

Something will click and often it happens when you least expect it. Don't force it or punish yourself otherwise you'll eat more and go round in circles.

Walking helps me stay on track.
Mollyonthecloud
Mollyonthecloud
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanie Mon 4 Apr - 20:06

hi
mollyinthecloud..you have done brilliantly...BB how you doing?
oh dear..all this cold weather adds pounds to my waistline...plus all chocs i ate for mothers day...my loved ones sabotaged all my plans...and now i feel like doing this Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 389741 more chocs anyone Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 306321
jeanie
jeanie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  JOHNFRANCIS Mon 4 Apr - 20:14

Mollyonthecloud wrote:
buildersbum wrote:

I was at the point where I was gasping for breath when I climbed the stairs and couldn't muster up the strength to embark on this diet, I had researched for months. Sadly it was a personal tragedy that got me going. I can't explain it other than to say, I was extremely numb and I wanted to 'feel' something, even if it was hunger.

Anyway almost six stone off has left me glowing with health and in a size 10-12 jeans.

Something will click and often it happens when you least expect it. Don't force it or punish yourself otherwise you'll eat more and go round in circles.

PLEASE,tell me how u did this.I need to loose about a stone.HELLLPX
JOHNFRANCIS
JOHNFRANCIS
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 152
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanie Mon 4 Apr - 20:22

to john francis..Weight Watchers points did it for me....enrolled in a 12week course and lost 18lbs...i did go on for another 12 weeks and continued to lose....gained a bit since but i have been a bit up and down since xmax...
see your GP ...they can refer you (free)to slimmers world or WW for 12 weeks...will send more info if ityou want
jeanie
jeanie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Mon 4 Apr - 20:27

jeanie wrote:hi
mollyinthecloud..you have done brilliantly...BB how you doing?
oh dear..all this cold weather adds pounds to my waistline...plus all chocs i ate for mothers day...my loved ones sabotaged all my plans...and now i feel like doing this Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 389741 more chocs anyone Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 306321

Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 306321 Jeanie, not good not bad, still haven't lost the 3kgs I put on, just trying to eat healthy now, I certainly feel better it I eat better, the older I get the worse I feel when I do eat rubbish, dont Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 389741 jeanie you will get to grips with it.
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  JOHNFRANCIS Mon 4 Apr - 20:43

jeanie wrote:to john francis..Weight Watchers points did it for me....enrolled in a 12week course and lost 18lbs...i did go on for another 12 weeks and continued to lose....gained a bit since but i have been a bit up and down since xmax...
s
ee your GP ...they can refer you (free)to slimmers world or WW for 12 weeks...will send more info if ityou want
Hi jeanie, i just posted a reply bu,t it seems to have disappeared, Iwould be delighed if you could send me more info,by the way well done for losingso much weight,I just cannot get motivated,love jf. Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 Icon_flower Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 Icon_flower
JOHNFRANCIS
JOHNFRANCIS
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanie Mon 4 Apr - 20:45

BB..so true..i have noticed that when i skip on fruit n veg and have a junk food binge i feel tired and low...some healthy eating ,friuts and veg and i soon feel better...i am sort of maintaining.. but gain or lose the same 5/6lb
jeanie
jeanie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanie Mon 4 Apr - 20:46

JF..have you ever tried WW or slimmers world?
short version ...weight watchers assess your height/weight/age and allocate daily points...i was on 21pt to begin with and drop a point for each stone lost...
example..14stone=21pt....13stone=20pt...12stone=19pt....this system was called the discovery plan though WW have a new plan called pro-points..which i haven't tried ..the old one works fine for me.....

example of meals....1 med grilled lean pork chop..4pt...any amount of veg=0pt..large jacket pototo and teaspoon butter=5pt
poached egg on 2 tst=4pt..unlimited grilled tomotoes 0pt...unlimited grilled mushroom=0pt
slice of ham=1pt....bread=1pt....any salad 0pt

Last edited by jeanie on Mon 4 Apr - 20:59; edited 1 time in total
jeanie
jeanie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  JOHNFRANCIS Mon 4 Apr - 20:55

jeanie wrote:JF..have you ever tried WW or slimmers world?
Yes jeanie,i have tried slimmers world but i just cant get the hang of it.Imight give WW a go.Thankyou. Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 25346
JOHNFRANCIS
JOHNFRANCIS
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanie Mon 4 Apr - 21:02

see previous message..i prefer WW because i like to manage portion control...with slimmers world i could get out of control 'cause i graze a lot...WW..with so as long as i count points i eat what and when i like...but both plans work...if you try Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 25346
jeanie
jeanie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Thu 7 Apr - 1:21

Mollyonthecloud wrote:
buildersbum wrote:

Wow ! that is some weight loss so well done Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 463742

Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanie Wed 11 May - 21:11

hi slimmers...how you doing
back on track but doing it this way..losing 1 1/2lb per week...breakfast is my fave meal anyway and i find i dont get hungry or cravings in the evening...yet Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 25346 Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 306321

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/the-big-breakfast-diet
jeanie
jeanie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Thu 12 May - 11:11

Hi Jeanie..that diet sounds good!!I think that where i go wrong.I eat very little in the morning, snack at lunchtime and then eat 2 dinners at night lol.I will give this a try.Thanks for info Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 25346
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 25 Oct - 9:40

Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 306321 Slimming Pals Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 294124
Since I started this thread, I can happily say that ive lost a total of.....................2st 2lbs Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 849426

1 year on ive really up the anti, healthy eating, but more importantly a lot more excercise = success imo.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 8 Nov - 8:19

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t17722-dawn-french-looking-great#354512

Thanks Panda, just the help we need at this time of the year, to give us a little push, imo if Dawn can do it then we can Who is on a diet at the moment - Page 11 25346

Hope she keeps it off she looks amazing!!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 17 Feb - 10:50

IF YOU ARE ON A DIET,BOYCOTT LATTES,THEY CONTAIN LOTS OF SUGAR,UP TO 50 TEASDPOON WORTH OF SUGAR,ACCORDING TO A GUARDIAN ARTICLE WHICH I READ AN HOUR AGO.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 20 Feb - 10:58

Yes saw that on News, best to ask for low sugar versions
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11