Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins Have Split Up!

Go down

Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins Have Split Up! Empty Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins Have Split Up!

Post  Guest Thu 24 Dec - 13:55

Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins have split after more than two decades together.

The couple, known for having one of Hollywood's longest-lasting relationships, went their separate ways earlier this year, the actress's publicist has confirmed.
'Actress Susan Sarandon and her partner of 23 years, actor Tim Robbins, have announced that they separated over the summer,' Teal Cannaday said.
Hollywood actress Susan Sarandon and her partner Tim Robbins, seen here together in September 2008, split up over the summer, it has been confirmed

'No further comments will be made.'
Famous liberals, Sarandon, 63, and Robbins, 51, met on the set of 1988 movie Bull Durham, which by chance is being screened by BBC1 on Sunday night.
The couple, who have two sons together - 20-year-old Jack and Miles, 17, had long been admired for making their relationship last.
Sarandon also won an Oscar for her role in Dead Man Walking in 1995, which Robbins directed.

But for all their movie prowess, the couple were also known for their much-discussed 12-year age gap and their obstinate refusal to marry.
'I won't marry because I am afraid of taking him for granted or him taking me for granted,' Sarandon once said.

'Maybe it will be a good excuse for a party when I am 80.'

Sarandon was previously married to her college sweetheart Chris Sarandon and also has a 24-year-old daughter, Eva, from a relationship with film director Franco Amurri, who has just broken into the movie industry..
Sarandon and Robbins are known for their anti-war stance and opposed the 2003 and 2007 invasions of Iraq, taking part in demonstrations.
Her other notable causes include supporting human rights in Central America, anti-racism groups and also EMILY's List, a lobby group that backs pro-choice female candidates bidding for office.
Sarandon is also a Unicef global goodwill ambassador and in 2006 received an Action Against Hunger humanitarian award.

The couple together campaigned heavily for Barack Obama to become U.S. President. They took their children to his inauguration ceremony in January.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1238114/Hollywood-actress-Susan-Sarandon-splits-partner-23-years-Tim-Robbins.html#ixzz0ac978vSq
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins Have Split Up! Empty Re: Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins Have Split Up!

Post  Guest Sun 27 Dec - 8:19

Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins Have Split Up! 303636 What a shame. I really liked both of them as actors.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins Have Split Up! Empty Re: Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins Have Split Up!

Post  Guest Sun 27 Dec - 8:38

It IS very sad, I thought they were a very nice couple.

It DOES, however, mean that the delectable Mr Robbins is free, though..... where's my killer heels and sexy dress?! Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins Have Split Up! 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 23 Jan - 22:18

I was sad to know they have split after all this time, never a breath of scandal and both talented people.

Isn"t Chris Sarandon her brother though, not her ex?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down