Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make no mistake... The McCann's are on trial!

5 posters

Go down

Make no mistake... The McCann's are on trial! Empty Make no mistake... The McCann's are on trial!

Post  Judge Dread Sun 7 Feb - 20:21

On February 10th, the trial of Kate and Gerry McCann will continue.

Although it is basically a hearing initially instigated by the McCann's themselves in an attempt to suppress freedom of speech and Amaral's alternative view to their 'abduction' mantra, this hearing has now become a trial in all but name.

It's become a trial because, up until now, the McCann's aided and abetted by Clarence 'Propaganda' Mitchell and the disgraceful and shameful Brit press/media, have managed to keep secret and/or rubbish the unimaginable and horrific possibility that Maddie was not abducted but died in the McCann's holiday apartment in Praia da luz after which her body was hidden and disposed of by the McCann's with help from their Tapas friends, (and other persons as yet unknown!).

It's become a trial because now that well kept secret is out and has travelled all around the world.

Now that both sides of the coin are out in the public domain, now that the dark veil of McCann propaganda has finally been lifted, people the world over can, and will, make up their own minds as to what happened to that poor child.

And that is how it should be.

There should never have been a suppression of any part of this tragic story. The press/media should have been completely unbiased in their reporting from day one.

Now, by taking this stance of trying to sue all and sundry and suppress everything that does not conform to their 'abduction' theory or show them in a saintly light, by underestimating the strength of character and determination that Amaral possesses, the McCann's have inadvertently, and rather stupidly, placed themselves on virtual trial.

During the final part of the hearing, there will undoubtedly be more revelations from the Amaral camp and these are likely to be extremely detrimental to the McCann's.

By their own endeavours the McCann's find themselves in a 'no win' situation. Whatever happens on the 10th, win or lose, they must realise that the gig is up, the terrible secret 'other side of the coin' they so desperately wanted to suppress is now well and truly out and people the world over will begin to weigh up all the the pro/con evidence put before them and judge them on it!

And probably, not too kindly!

Things will never be quite the same for the McCann's after this!
Judge Dread
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Warning :
Make no mistake... The McCann's are on trial! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Make no mistake... The McCann's are on trial! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Make no mistake... The McCann's are on trial! Empty Re: Make no mistake... The McCann's are on trial!

Post  fedrules Sun 7 Feb - 20:46

I think the McCanns duped their friends.I feel that something happened to Maddie in the afternoon/early evening of May 3rd. I believe the McCanns dealt with the situation in the time when nobody saw them and that McCann removed Madeleine's body from the flat when he was seen by the Smith family. I don't think their friends would agree to hide the death of an innocent child.
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :
Make no mistake... The McCann's are on trial! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Make no mistake... The McCann's are on trial! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Make no mistake... The McCann's are on trial! Empty Re: Make no mistake... The McCann's are on trial!

Post  flower Sun 7 Feb - 21:05

Thanks for that Judge Dread - and on reading your post I cannot see how this whole situtation has come this far. Why has this circus not been stopped in it's tracks months ago?? Who else could have gotten this far and held so many people to ransom in the case of a missing child?? Who else could have held the myth of abduction for so long?? Who else could have convinced so many people of a story that makes no sense?? So many questions - but the one thing that sticks out for me in your post is :"And that is how it should be."

Yes, lets all make up our own mind with just the facts and no 'spinning'....................

Sorry, I don't think I've made myself clear on what I'm trying to say but it's time everyone got to hear both sides of the story................
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 678
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Sun 7 Feb - 21:11

flower wrote:Thanks for that Judge Dread - and on reading your post I cannot see how this whole situtation has come this far. Why has this circus not been stopped in it's tracks months ago?? Who else could have gotten this far and held so many people to ransom in the case of a missing child?? Who else could have held the myth of abduction for so long?? Who else could have convinced so many people of a story that makes no sense?? So many questions - but the one thing that sticks out for me in your post is :"And that is how it should be."

Yes, lets all make up our own mind with just the facts and no 'spinning'....................

Sorry, I don't think I've made myself clear on what I'm trying to say but it's time everyone got to hear both sides of the story................

Make no mistake... The McCann's are on trial! 306321 flower,the mccmucks luck will run out hopefully sooner rather than later,
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 640
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  flower Sun 7 Feb - 21:16

Thanks lea Make no mistake... The McCann's are on trial! Icon_flower

But true to my user name - I think I am begining to wilt................. I can only hope this week will bring some more information and ulitmately some sort of Justice for a little girl who - whatever happened to her - didn't deserve any of it.................................
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Sun 7 Feb - 21:20

Yes, flower, sometimes Maddie is forgotten..the poor innocent victim, at best neglected...at worst harmed by those who should have looked after her best..
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Sun 7 Feb - 21:24

Do not wilt flower, because that's what they want us to do - give up, stop posting and forget about a poor little girl who deserved so much better.

We all have these temporary setbacks where we seem to be wading through treacle with this case, but when you do feel fed up, let us others know and we'll try to keep your face pointing up to the sun Make no mistake... The McCann's are on trial! Icon_flower

Remember, recent revelations due to the hearing are making it possible that serious headway might be made in resolving this case

Alfie x
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  flower Sun 7 Feb - 21:29

Ohhh Thank You Alfie : "we'll try to keep your face pointing up to the sun".

How could I possibly 'wilt' then!!??..............
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Sun 7 Feb - 21:36

Alfiefinn wrote:Do not wilt flower, because that's what they want us to do - give up, stop posting and forget about a poor little girl who deserved so much better.

We all have these temporary setbacks where we seem to be wading through treacle with this case, but when you do feel fed up, let us others know and we'll try to keep your face pointing up to the sun Make no mistake... The McCann's are on trial! Icon_flower

Remember, recent revelations due to the hearing are making it possible that serious headway might be made in resolving this case

Alfie x

yes,keep posting and keep well flower,
lets look forward to more revelations this week,like alfie has stated in above post,
hope we get some juicy news,lol
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 640
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down