Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guaranteed Constipation Relief.

2 posters

Go down

Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Empty Guaranteed Constipation Relief.

Post  malena stool Wed 24 Mar - 21:11

CONSTIPATION?
If you are concerned or distressed by frequent or occasional bouts of constipation, look in the mirror and repeat the following phrase three times in succession when symptoms occur: My Present and Future Financial and Personal Well Being are in the hands of:

Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Gordonheadinhands
The Right Honourable Gordon Brown MP. Socially challenged Bully, Gold Salesman, Spiv and Amateur Politician

Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Darling
Alastair Darling MP. Exchequer accused of having his fingers in the till after 'flipping his 2nd home 4 times in three years.

Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Mendelson
Peter Mendelson. Failed and Shamed Politician, brought back from Europe and elevated to the Lords to support failing policies.

Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Straw
Jack Straw, The JUSTICE MINISTER, who famously wrote to the Fees Office; "Accountancy does not appear to be my strongest suit", after over claiming council tax for 4 years..

Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Milliband
David Milliband, Foreign Secretary, Allegedly spent 30.000 for decorating, furniture and gardening in 2nd home.

If this doesn't scare the shit out of you, you are probably destined to be bunged up for the rest of your life.
There is no need to thank me for this information,I'm just doing it it as a public service.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Empty Re: Guaranteed Constipation Relief.

Post  Lioned Wed 24 Mar - 22:07

FGS i feel really depressed now...........

Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Lightning_5 ]Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Lightning_6Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Lightning_6

Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Lightning

Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Guy_in_windGuaranteed Constipation Relief. Lightning_6Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Lightning_6Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Lightning
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 24 Mar - 22:18

Lioned wrote:FGS i feel really depressed now...........

Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Lightning_5 ]Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Lightning_6Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Lightning_6

Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Lightning

Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Guy_in_windGuaranteed Constipation Relief. Lightning_6Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Lightning_6Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Lightning
I do like these smilies Lioned, where do you get them?.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 24 Mar - 22:43

"I do like these smilies Lioned, where do you get them?."

Its a secret - but here ya go

Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Sherlock_drivesGuaranteed Constipation Relief. Hamster
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 24 Mar - 22:54

Guaranteed Constipation Relief. 306321 Thanks for the demo ..... Guaranteed Constipation Relief. 310216 I'll just have to watch and be envious....... Guaranteed Constipation Relief. 389741
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 24 Mar - 23:00

malena stool wrote:Guaranteed Constipation Relief. 306321 Thanks for the demo ..... Guaranteed Constipation Relief. 310216 I'll just have to watch and be envious....... Guaranteed Constipation Relief. 389741

malena your supposed to clicky on this 'secret' blue bit Guaranteed Constipation Relief. Gremlin
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 24 Mar - 23:09

Lioned wrote:
malena stool wrote:Guaranteed Constipation Relief. 306321 Thanks for the demo ..... Guaranteed Constipation Relief. 310216 I'll just have to watch and be envious....... Guaranteed Constipation Relief. 389741

malena your supposed to clicky on this 'secret' blue bit
Ah I see......... I'm obviously as dim as a Toc H lamp, it never ocurred to me that there was a link behind the 'secret'. Thanks Lioned, I'm off to have a play now. Guaranteed Constipation Relief. 944533 Guaranteed Constipation Relief. 25346
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 24 Mar - 23:12

No worries.Its a bit of fun as it seems the loonies have escaped the asylem at the moment.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 24 Mar - 23:18

Lioned wrote:No worries.Its a bit of fun as it seems the loonies have escaped the asylem at the moment.
I know, I'm sometimes worried they'll get away with it.....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down