Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't believe the Polish plane hit trees and fell apart.

3 posters

Go down

I don't believe the Polish plane hit trees and fell apart. Empty I don't believe the Polish plane hit trees and fell apart.

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 11 Apr - 18:09

I just don't believe that hitting trees would cause a plane to fall apart, spreading parts over a wide area.

"There’s no telling if the two events are connected, but their timing is mighty interesting.

The Polish government and the National Bank of Poland, in a “rare moment of unity,” agree to weaken Poland’s currency, the zloty, in an act that would benefit Poland’s exporters at the expense of Poland’s trading partners—that is, the European Union, among others. Then, the next day, Poland’s president and the president of its national bank die in a plane crash."

http://www.infowars.com/polands-leaders-move-to-weaken-currency-then-die-in-plane-crash/

I don't believe the Polish plane hit trees and fell apart. Polishplane

I don't believe the Polish plane hit trees and fell apart. Plane2

I don't believe a plane that hit trees would disintegrate like this and I have this awful feeling that the loss of all those very important Polish people was no accident.

Pilot error has been blamed for the tragedy after it emerged he turned down the opportunity to land at an alternative runway in thick fog. Witnesses said the pilot made three or four attempts to land before crashing into woodland nearby.
Daily Mail

I imagine there will be some proof that the pilot turned down the opportunity to land at an alternative runway?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
I don't believe the Polish plane hit trees and fell apart. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I don't believe the Polish plane hit trees and fell apart. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

I don't believe the Polish plane hit trees and fell apart. Empty Re: I don't believe the Polish plane hit trees and fell apart.

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 11 Apr - 19:54

“The head of the air traffic control group gave a command to the crew to put the aircraft into the horizontal position and when the crew did not implement this order, several times gave orders to divert to an alternative airport.

“Despite this, the crew continued the descent. Unfortunately this ended in tragedy.”

Russia Today and other television stations reported that even before the first attempt to land, the pilot had been dumping fuel — indicating some form of mechanical problem — so by the fourth attempt there was no alternative but to put the aircraft down"

And:

Two “black boxes” — the plane’s cockpit flight recorders — were recovered from the wreckage. According to Russian investigators, a preliminary check confirmed that the pilot had defied the control tower. The recorders may hold the answer as to why.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article7094338.ece
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
I don't believe the Polish plane hit trees and fell apart. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I don't believe the Polish plane hit trees and fell apart. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

I don't believe the Polish plane hit trees and fell apart. Empty Re: I don't believe the Polish plane hit trees and fell apart.

Post  FSoares Sun 11 Apr - 20:04

The first thing that is puzzling in this story is that generally high officials from a Nation when they travel somewhere, they do not go all on the same plane.

It's also strange to believe the pilot didn't follow the instructions to land in an alternative runaway, because 4 attempts is considered too much by aviation experts. In the middle of this all, the Poles were using a Tupolev as the PR plane. Those planes are not very famous in terms of security and the technical support had to be performed in Russia.

The worse of it all is that Vladimir Putin is going to be the Head for this investigation. Scary!
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Number of posts : 1448
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 11 Apr - 20:37

FSoares wrote:The first thing that is puzzling in this story is that generally high officials from a Nation when they travel somewhere, they do not go all on the same plane.

It's also strange to believe the pilot didn't follow the instructions to land in an alternative runaway, because 4 attempts is considered too much by aviation experts. In the middle of this all, the Poles were using a Tupolev as the PR plane. Those planes are not very famous in terms of security and the technical support had to be performed in Russia.

The worse of it all is that Vladimir Putin is going to be the Head for this investigation. Scary!

I was rather surprised too to read that all those officials had been on the same plane. Also, as you point out, the type of plane they were using, which I think one of the articles said was something like 20 years old. Putin head of the investigation? That is scary. I find the whole thing quite scary.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 12 Apr - 23:31

Aeroplanes aren't that strong Anna.Hit a tree and bits will fall off.Not going for a conspiracy on this one yet,but i'll keep an open mind just in case.
Talking 'human error' at the moment but thats usually old language for a f'ck up in eastern european terms.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 13 Apr - 8:19

Lioned wrote:Aeroplanes aren't that strong Anna.Hit a tree and bits will fall off.Not going for a conspiracy on this one yet,but i'll keep an open mind just in case.
Talking 'human error' at the moment but thats usually old language for a f'ck up in eastern european terms.

You may be right, Lioned and I'll keep an open mind too. (A procrastinating Virgo!) At least there are bits of the plane strewn around the site of the crash, unlike that plane in the US, the one on 9/11 that crashed in countryside, leaving nothing but a crater and bits of it spread over miles.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Tue 13 Apr - 10:04

For whatever reason, they didn't do the sensible thing by stopping at a major airport and driving from there to the special spot ((probably trying a commemorative attempt?).

This looks like an accident but there's some things we hope can be revealed. No sensible pilot would try so many times a landing against an adverse condition. In my opinion, the fault may have come from inside the plane (not the crew). A Presidential plane is officially considered a "military plane" and the crew is not in charge like in an normal commercial aircraft. We never know if the pilot was given an order from one of the passengers (President, Army's High Commander, etc) to force the landing in that runaway.

As for bits of the plane around the site of the crash, well, that's perfectly possible. The plane was flying just 8 metres high - when they should be flying at 60 meters - and it started to hit the trees. The first thing to break are the winds and the rest follows. In the case of that plane in the 9/11, the crash is different.
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Number of posts : 1448
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down