Welcome from Admin!Welcome to all of you!
If you have managed to get this far you have done very well!
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to The Missing Madeleine Forum. I would like The Missing Madeleine forum to be a friendly and welcoming place to all who manage to get here.
In order for this to happen I need to set out a few rules as a starting point.
1. Please do not spam the boards. Spam includes linking to other websites for personal gain, writing posts that are unwarranted or contain items that are unrelated to the original post. If you have something to say that is not related to the topic in hand please start another thread.
2. Racism or anything related will not be tolerated on this forum. This includes any jokes related to a particular race.
3. No links to other forums are to be posted without consent from Admin.
4. Targeting other members in an aggressive or malicious manner will not be tolerated. If any member is found to be breaching any of these rules, their membership will be revoked and their ip address will be logged. If any member thinks any of the above is happening please PM Admin.
5. Members who come in and continuously lurk without posting any comments will be monitored closely. If they continue to lurk then they will be banned unless another member has recommended them and know who they are. I apologise for having to take this action but due to a few nasty guests who find it necessary to come into the forum to take comments and private information and post them on other forums for ridicule I am sure you will understand that I am taking this action for the good of all the trusted members already here.
Thanks and please note - Admin reserve the right to update or change these rules as required.
McCanns at commenwealth games
Wed 30 Jul 2014, 7:09 pm by fred
What do you think?
Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back
Sun 27 Jul 2014, 4:11 pm by tanszi
Madeleine McCann: Couple 'claimed their fake bomb detector had tracked missing child to M48' - Mirror
Mon 28 Jul 2014, 7:00 pm by interested
The Mirror (online) is reporting on the trial for for the couple who used a machine to look for Madeleine. The device was an empty plastic box. The couple deny the article was for use in fraud. It …
[ Full reading ]
Sat 26 Jul 2014, 9:04 am by fred
First I've heard of it, but bet Pat is correct.
Daily Trivia Quiz
StatisticsWe have 480 registered users
The newest registered user is aquarious
Our users have posted a total of 324608 messages in 18647 subjects
Who is online?In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots
Most users ever online was 547 on Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:11 pm